Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good, can’t wait for that - all those ‘yeahs’, the eyebrows, the kidnap ransom video style
Screenshot_20211016-095514_Instagram.jpg

It's these guys, not Travelling Tragical

It seems the more sensible vloggers aren't rushing to WDW, and I see them as genuine Disney fans, not just in it for the views
Hannah Ricketts and Charlotte Ruff have both posted via insta stories that they aren't rushing back straight away

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
View attachment 812549

It's these guys, not Travelling Tragical

It seems the more sensible vloggers aren't rushing to WDW, and I see them as genuine Disney fans, not just in it for the views
Hannah Ricketts and Charlotte Ruff have both posted via insta stories that they aren't rushing back straight away
Ahhh - sorry!! It’s Ash & Emily for Travelling Tragical isn’t it! Sorry about that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to bring up something I hate about vloggers: when the thumbnail isn’t what is in the video.

just watched mr ian and David, thumbnail of outside the DLP hotel. But the entire video is them on the hotel bed. I know we like them, but stuff like that drives me mad. There is not even a clip of them where the photo is taken.

vloggers who use an Instagram photo for a thumbnail and then show less than10 seconds of that place really annoy me. It’s just to make the vlog look interesting, when actually it’s boring and rubbish.

Reactions: 7
This is what annoys me! You haven't been to your beloved WDW in 2 years, but you chose to spend the start of your holiday editing and uploading a vlog to be the first!! Enjoy your friggin holiday! Vlogs can wait!
nah, not for vloggers. Disney is just part of their life and if they are there to chase the followers then they will be editing on holiday to get it up …
They might even Poll their followers to see who wants a video!

I have to bring up something I hate about vloggers: when the thumbnail isn’t what is in the video.

just watched mr ian and David, thumbnail of outside the DLP hotel. But the entire video is them on the hotel bed. I know we like them, but stuff like that drives me mad. There is not even a clip of them where the photo is taken.

vloggers who use an Instagram photo for a thumbnail and then show less than10 seconds of that place really annoy me. It’s just to make the vlog look interesting, when actually it’s boring and rubbish.
i hate this too. It’s not quite so extreme onto disney videos but it’s click-baity…pisses me off no end

I’m sorry, but I have to defend the Misters here - it clearly states in the thumbnail and the title that this was a chatty sofa talk, it’s not labelled as a vlog or travel day.

Also ‘chatty sofa’ is something they’ve been doing throughout lockdown, so I don’t think the content or context of this vlog should come as a surprise 🤷‍♀️

C37D7E42-7AB9-4E39-9365-7709421431A8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

one of my pet peeves too
I find it annoying. And deceiving

I’m sorry, but I have to defend the Misters here - it clearly states in the thumbnail and the title that this was a chatty sofa talk, it’s not labelled as a vlog or travel day.

Also ‘chatty sofa’ is something they’ve been doing throughout lockdown, so I don’t think the content or context of this vlog should come as a surprise 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 812804
I agree, It's clear what it is going to be if you know them.
It also says, in bed with Mr David and Mr Ian.

I do however hate clickbait titles but don't see this as one of those

Reactions: 9
The Mr’s did put some photos in of them inc outside the Disneyland hotel and explained they were doing the chatty bed thing as they wouldn’t have time to edit and upload a proper DLP vlog for today. I know not everyone is keen on the sofa vlogs but a lot of their viewers know they visited DLP so would be wondering where those vlogs were

I’m usually a lurker on here, but I’ve noticed something and curiosity is driving me mad. Has anyone else noticed that Dawn @andydawnandalba who is friends with WatsonsDoDisney and Knappily has disappeared? Her Instagram no longer exists and I’m so curious as to why!

I've heard nothing unfortunately, even with a bit of snooping 😔
I really do hope she's ok and putting that tit twit face firmly behind her
im guessing she will just be trying to put the whole sordid tit show thing behind her.

disney in denial doesn’t go on about her separation either, just getting on with whatever she’s doing now.

I feel like this thread is a bit dead. Just like all the YouTube channels of the Disney vloggers hehe!

many one got any good Disney old vlogs to recommend? I enjoy them when I’m doing the kids cookings for the week

I feel like this thread is a bit dead. Just like all the YouTube channels of the Disney vloggers hehe!

many one got any good Disney old vlogs to recommend? I enjoy them when I’m doing the kids cookings for the week
Earlier in this thread there were some reccomended?

Whilst they're not Disney vloggers at all, from a family perspective you might enjoy the older vlogs of The Foulger Family's trip (3 boys), Living The Dream (one girl), One of a Dozen (Australian blended family with 10 children) and Claire and Stu Plus 2 (children). All seem down to earth.

Whilst they're not Disney vloggers at all, from a family perspective you might enjoy the older vlogs of The Foulger Family's trip (3 boys), Living The Dream (one girl), One of a Dozen (Australian blended family with 10 children) and Claire and Stu Plus 2 (children). All seem down to earth.
you could give the try-hard ‘our wilding adventures’ a go…some disney and some non disney stuff on their vlogs.

George Lester has a good series from 2019. Him and his partner stayed on site and great at reviewing the dining plan (I know a little irrelevant now)

I also enjoy Millsiebee - Lorna and Ellie have a great friendship, and is a fun girls’ trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.