Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch J&S Adventures? I'm only one vlog in so not 100% sure yet but so far I've hardly seen the other person (don't know which is S or J)
Also the man spins in slow circles while talking to the camera.....very annoying and dizzy.
Plus they put the subscribe thingy on screen too much, followed by all the ways you can follow them!

Does anyone watch J&S Adventures? I'm only one vlog in so not 100% sure yet but so far I've hardly seen the other person (don't know which is S or J)
Also the man spins in slow circles while talking to the camera.....very annoying and dizzy.
Plus they put the subscribe thingy on screen too much, followed by all the ways you can follow them!
the last thing I want to be doing is puking up because the camera work is that shoddy that it makes me dizzy.

to get mounts for cameras or phones isn’t that expensive, frankly there isn’t any excuse for not investing money in that for any vlogger claiming to be putting any effort into their videos

the last thing I want to be doing is puking up because the camera work is that shoddy that it makes me dizzy.

to get mounts for cameras or phones isn’t that expensive, frankly there isn’t any excuse for not investing money in that for any vlogger claiming to be putting any effort into their videos
Getting a mount will not help this guy, he literally constantly moves round in a circle whilst talking, so the background spins round
He just needs to stay bloody still!

Reactions: 1
Getting a mount will not help this guy, he literally constantly moves round in a circle whilst talking, so the background spins round
He just needs to stay bloody still!
arrggggh can’t stand that! Stand the fk still!!!

• Haha
My most common complaint is vloggers who don't know anything about disney (and get things wrong all the time... looking at you Sophie & Dave!!) Who do we think is the vlogger who knows the most about the disney parks? I reckon Charlotte Ruff is up there although she's not my cup of tea.

Reactions: 2
What do we think about Themeparkbazza? Every bloody vlog I watch he keeps popping up. He seems to be friends with absolutely everyone. He's always commenting on every post like they are all absolutely best friends. I cannot work him out. It almost like I live in Florida, I could be a Disney Vlogger.

My most common complaint is vloggers who don't know anything about disney (and get things wrong all the time... looking at you Sophie & Dave!!) Who do we think is the vlogger who knows the most about the disney parks? I reckon Charlotte Ruff is up there although she's not my cup of tea.
People like knappily you mean?, experts on dvc (very recent members), cruises (only done 2 U.K. staycation on one ship) DIsneyland Paris (despite never going before covid)

sophie and Dave for sure! Don’t know what they don’t know. I would never even list them as being disney vloggers - they are (boring) lifestyle vloggers

Reactions: 3
What do we think about Themeparkbazza? Every bloody vlog I watch he keeps popping up. He seems to be friends with absolutely everyone. He's always commenting on every post like they are all absolutely best friends. I cannot work him out. It almost like I live in Florida, I could be a Disney Vlogger.
I can’t stand him or his sour faced wife. We watched him in Blackpool with Travelling Tragical, he’s started adding random comedic clips similar to Get Binky lately as well.

I can’t stand him or his sour faced wife. We watched him in Blackpool with Travelling Tragical, he’s started adding random comedic clips similar to Get Binky lately as well.
I don't like his wife either. He just seems to be trying to get in to every Disney vlogger click possible and always mentioning other vloggers. Is he just vlogging for other vloggers. I find it really weird. He's in with everyone!

So yesterday she shared this on her stories and didn't once declare gifted, but now she's sneakily hid it halfway down the text where if you didn't expand you'd never know!

Screenshot_20211019-170345_Instagram.jpg

Is it just me that finds this kind of thing cringe?

I see Morocco is banning flights from the UK due to covid cases. I do wonder if the US will scrap the opening of borders next month

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is it just me that finds this kind of thing cringe?

I see Morocco is banning flights from the UK due to covid cases. I do wonder if the US will scrap the opening of borders next month
It's very cringey. Imagine just being there enjoying your day and youre seeing this going on

Mark81 said:
Err... Nope and why should they? Covid is here to stay and if you keep your borders shut then it harms your economy especially if it depends on international trade and travel.

Reactions: 4
He is so thirsty to get the views he is ensuring he makes friends with all the two Bob Disney vloggers - and they in turn plan to use and abuse as soon as they are able….. he is only a few miles out of Disney…… did you know that-has he mentioned it about a million times…… don’t get me started on Mrs Bazza -some one on a prev threat said she looked like she was chewing a wasp

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Err... Nope and why should they? Covid is here to stay and if you keep your borders shut then it harms your economy especially if it depends on international trade and travel.
vaccination rate in Morocco is only around 55% so it’s to protect their residents too if they are introducing restrictions.

because the US has taken months to finally open its borders as it is and they are sceptical of the UKs handling of it. Biden isn't a great fan of Boris and co and If this new variant is a problem he won't open up especially with their vaccine roll out stalling like it has. They already are requiring vaccination and negative test, where as we will allow vaccinated people in from America. Some areas of the US economy does rely on foreign tourists but the majority could survive without, its a massive internal market.

Genuine question. Why do L&R Dreaming wear T-shirt’s in the pool? They just posted a photo in a hot tub. Bizarre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.