Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because the US has taken months to finally open its borders as it is and they are sceptical of the UKs handling of it. Biden isn't a great fan of Boris and co and If this new variant is a problem he won't open up especially with their vaccine roll out stalling like it has. They already are requiring vaccination and negative test, where as we will allow vaccinated people in from America. Some areas of the US economy does rely on foreign tourists but the majority could survive without, its a massive internal market.
Which one of the several thousand variants that exist is going to be a problem? None currently are, its the media creating a story just like they did with the so called petrol crisis, there wasn't one until it was reported several weeks after the initial shortage at FOUR petrol stations in one small area of the UK. You can not stop any virus from mutating. The US handling has been far worse than ours, not even the federal Government can enforce anti-covid measures nationwide and hence why just about every single state has a different method to prove vaccination.

Reactions: 2
because the US has taken months to finally open its borders as it is and they are sceptical of the UKs handling of it. Biden isn't a great fan of Boris and co and If this new variant is a problem he won't open up especially with their vaccine roll out stalling like it has. They already are requiring vaccination and negative test, where as we will allow vaccinated people in from America. Some areas of the US economy does rely on foreign tourists but the majority could survive without, its a massive internal market.
You do realise he's not just opening the borders to the UK don't you? There's 32 other countries being let in also....

Reactions: 1
You do realise he's not just opening the borders to the UK don't you? There's 32 other countries being let in also....
Yes of course but they can easily take any country off a list. Not sure why I'm being attacked here. Just asking quite an obvious question when you consider Bidens character, past behaviour and previous countries behaviour. The UK has been shut off before due to other variants emerging and as seen with Morocco it's potentially happening again. New variant + indecisive and cautious president could equal the UK having more entry restrictions put on it. Just saying it wouldn't surprise me🤷‍♂️

Never said I agreed with it, but tbh no one booking to travel anywhere this winter should be surprised if restrictions come back in or countries change rules.

Reactions: 1
How do you do that? To ASA or insta?
I would report any post that is not clearly showing as an ad to Instagram

Genuine question. Why do L&R Dreaming wear T-shirt’s in the pool? They just posted a photo in a hot tub. Bizarre.
I think they started doing it when on holiday as an extra way to protect from the sun, but also agree with the other suggestion that it is partly to hide their body too.

Genuine question. Why do L&R Dreaming wear T-shirt’s in the pool? They just posted a photo in a hot tub. Bizarre.
In a few of their older videos people questioned this and they were open and honest and they do it to protect them from the sun.

Yes of course but they can easily take any country off a list. Not sure why I'm being attacked here. Just asking quite an obvious question when you consider Bidens character, past behaviour and previous countries behaviour. The UK has been shut off before due to other variants emerging and as seen with Morocco it's potentially happening again. New variant + indecisive and cautious president could equal the UK having more entry restrictions put on it. Just saying it wouldn't surprise me🤷‍♂️

Never said I agreed with it, but tbh no one booking to travel anywhere this winter should be surprised if restrictions come back in or countries change rules.
Let's not get onto this kind of discussion again, we already have the media pushing the scaremongering daily.

Last edited:
Gary C must be finding it so hard having to wait even longer before he gets another free holiday with his master.....I really do not rate Adam and Gary with their strange dynamic.

Reactions: 7
Who have 100% confirmed they are off to the US the first moment from uk?
Disney in detail is going the first week
Karen Beee is but Cali and Alini I think it was dvc
Who else? Sure Adam and Gary pending

Danny Dalimore has excelled himself with his latest slog!
His explanation of the Annual passes on offer is ridiculous, his mate didn't even know what pass he was actually wanting to buy 🤦‍♀️
And he even says his mate will get the weekly pass 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ He ended up with Magic Flex which is silver and Danny comments his mate was going to get the blue one but decided to be Bouji and get the silver one! Absolute twit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just started on the latest Dalimore vlog. bleeping hell he walked in circles around a little section of Terminal 1 the same as I do with the dog when I’m trying to get it to have a tit. Sit the duck down man!

• Haha
Just started on the latest Dalimore vlog. bleeping hell he walked in circles around a little section of Terminal 1 the same as I do with the dog when I’m trying to get it to have a tit. Sit the duck down man!
I also do not understand why he and his mate didn't arrange a meeting point in advance?
Or at least spend the money on a text to save all the worry guys, because I'm not gonna lie, you know me guys I'm a worrier! 😃

• Haha
Omfg he thinks all the phones have changed because of Brexit 😂😂😂😂 bleeping bellend 😂 And who goes to departures to meet up with someone who has also flown into CDG 😂😂 Jesus Christ this is the most amazing tit vlog ever 😂 Have they actually ever met before given all their methods of communication were social media based?

If you want liver damage, take a drink every time he says he’s flying alone and anxious / proud of himself 😂

bleeping hell how much milk do you need?!?

• Haha
Oh Danny, Not to sound like Hot Fuzz but

Still haven’t changed that image on the outro card then? who is that guy lol?

• Haha
Oh Danny, Not to sound like Hot Fuzz but

Still haven’t changed that image on the outro card then? who is that guy lol?
Wow, that is odd, it could be a very well edited pic of him but highly unlikely!

Oh and in this vlog he says he works full time, which is super odd as he's on holiday and or social media 24/7

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.