Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im fairly certian he did music at a level.
He answered a q&a aaaages ago where he said that he met an older dude in the gym who taught him how to set up a buisness (i think hr or accounting for small buisness- just a theory)
Now hes ready to jack it all in and go into teaching.

Another lost influencer who cant pick a goal and stick to it.

Alternative pop! 😅😅😅

Reactions: 1
Just watched Disney in Detail who is going out to show us all the changes....but..but...she literally goes there and drinks coffee and shops. I can't remember the last time I saw her actually do the traditional Disney trip. It will be the same!!! 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched Disney in Detail who is going out to show us all the changes....but..but...she literally goes there and drinks coffee and shops. I can't remember the last time I saw her actually do the traditional Disney trip. It will be the same!!! 🤷‍♂️
Her channel is comedy gold! Nearly 40 homeless jobless yet has money to blow on Disney magic at sea cruise and Florida in November and January. Her friend Katie (I think that’s her name) needs to give her the boot she freeloading off her!

Reactions: 5
Her channel is comedy gold! Nearly 40 homeless jobless yet has money to blow on Disney magic at sea cruise and Florida in November and January. Her friend Katie (I think that’s her name) needs to give her the boot she freeloading off her!
Is that her friend who is a nurse? I rarely watch her so have no idea but wondered if that is why she may or may not be going with her.

That'll be all those changes we all already know about from every American vloggers out there. Plus the fact that the 50th really hasn't changed anything, and what has changed seems to be for the worse

Reactions: 3
Congrats to Jojo on the 100k, the giving away 100 balloons would have been a disaster through he could barely handle giving away 10. lol Good think Disney has a limit.

Reactions: 1
2 hours to do makeup + Get to the park Late
Buy a starbucks
shop, then Sit down and suggest it’s tiring
Leave the park back to the hotel
Cancel dining reservations and get Uber eats
Repeat for whole stay

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Buy a starbucks
Repeat for whole stay
Go on people mover as your one ride of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Buy a starbucks
Repeat for whole stay
Exactly my point, what will be different for her? Nothing that's what. I mean if you want to go as soon as it's open that's your choice but don't then go on to tell me it's all for us with loads of "detail" because she never has done that from what I've seen. I watched a few of her vlogs back in the day and end up switching off as it was exactly how you described.

Reactions: 4
Exactly my point, what will be different for her? Nothing that's what. I mean if you want to go as soon as it's open that's your choice but don't then go on to tell me it's all for us with loads of "detail" because she never has done that from what I've seen. I watched a few of her vlogs back in the day and end up switching off as it was exactly how you described.
god knows how she has so many followers on her Instagram or YT, it’s all so boring

• Wow
Reactions: 2
god knows how she has so many followers on her Instagram or YT, it’s all so boring
Wow, I hadn't even noticed how many she has got and how many views the Disney trips got (not so many now 😬). Who actually watches this crap? I would rather watch Sophie and Dave as at least is comedy car crash gold when they pretend to be Disney experts. I don't even want to hate watch her as just soooo dull.

Wow, I hadn't even noticed how many she has got and how many views the Disney trips got (not so many now 😬). Who actually watches this crap? I would rather watch Sophie and Dave as at least is comedy car crash gold when they pretend to be Disney experts. I don't even want to hate watch her as just soooo dull.
I still chuckle sometimes thinking about Dave stuck outside Walmart like an overgrown toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to ask, what is with the aclaireytale woman? She’s constantly posting when she worked at Disney, fair enough but it’s actually so sickly. Shes harmless but it’s all very cringe/ She’s like a 7 year old in a 30 year old. She’s always with her parents, I’m guessing she lives at home? But she’s married? So confused, not sure if she’s got a bit of Peter Pan syndrome

Reactions: 5
I have to ask, what is with the aclaireytale woman? She’s constantly posting when she worked at Disney, fair enough but it’s actually so sickly. Shes harmless but it’s all very cringe/ She’s like a 7 year old in a 30 year old. She’s always with her parents, I’m guessing she lives at home? But she’s married? So confused, not sure if she’s got a bit of Peter Pan syndrome
Yeah there’s definitely something a bit childlike with her. We’ve been watching her Paris vlogs, she barely drinks and a has a sprite when her parents are knocking back the ‘Rita’s. Hot chocolate when they’re on the coffee. Just strikes me as a bit weird, that. Oh and sharing hotel rooms with them, I would’ve been paying for my own at that age!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.