Disney Vloggers #5 Border is open, no more back door dash, who will be there in a flash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you could give the try-hard ‘our wilding adventures’ a go…some disney and some non disney stuff on their vlogs.
I must confess I saw one of their vlogs and recently tried again. Potentially the dullest vlogs out there. They are trying so hard to be famous, they upload constantly. We can agree to disagree on that one…..

Reactions: 2
I must confess I saw one of their vlogs and recently tried again. Potentially the dullest vlogs out there. They are trying so hard to be famous, they upload constantly. We can agree to disagree on that one…..
Didn’t say they were my thing either 😂😂
but then some people must like them given their followers are increasing!
(Not sure who their market is…)

Reactions: 1
Hehe!! They I’m sure or very sweet but I think it shows vlogging isn’t for everyone. On camera isn’t for all.

George Lester has a good series from 2019. Him and his partner stayed on site and great at reviewing the dining plan (I know a little irrelevant now)

I also enjoy Millsiebee - Lorna and Ellie have a great friendship, and is a fun girls’ trip
Oh yes, we love Lorna and Ellie, such lovely girls

Just watched a vlog and I wanted to express how much I loathe watching people eat in their vlogs, seeing them chewing, talking with their mouths full. Just stop.

Well we know which desperate vlogger is the first one back - looks like it’s Disney in denial Detail...

...are we really that surprised! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Well we know which desperate vlogger is the first one back - looks like it’s Disney in denial Detail...

...are we really that surprised! 🤷‍♀️
what date is she going back?

frankly Who wants to watch her vlogs of wdw - get up late. 2 hours doing makeup. Get a Starbucks. Sit and moan about the heat and crowds. Go back to the hotel. Sleep and cancel dining reservarions

repeat for 14 days…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what date is she going back?

frankly Who wants to watch her vlogs of wdw - get up late. 2 hours doing makeup. Get a Starbucks. Sit and moan about the heat and crowds. Go back to the hotel. Sleep and cancel dining reservarions

repeat for 14 days…
The first week the borders open

I checked out The Despicable Three, as the Misters kept recommending them, and people on here really seemed to enjoy them. I enjoyed the videos I watched so far, but I gotta say, I have to agree with whoever commented on this a few pages back: their kid is really, really, REALLY annoying. They obviously adore him, and they think he is the funniest, most adorable child on the planet. And I absolutely think that’s how it should be. I’d take that over Knappily, who act like their kids are a huge inconvenience all of the time. It’s just not really the type of content I enjoy. The parents seem like a really nice couple, down to earth, with a good head on their shoulders. Although I must say, it can get a bit much, once you realize Steph seems to be unable to go more than 30 seconds without a tag question 😅 Overall I really like them, though.

It’s funny Sian took issue with someone else using their intro music, because I KNOW some other vlogger used to use that song all the time, BEFORE Knappily. I just can’t remember who it was now.

Dalimore is going for 20 nights around mid Nov.
It's gonna be a circle jerk isnt it :cautious:

It’s funny Sian took issue with someone else using their intro music, because I KNOW some other vlogger used to use that song all the time, BEFORE Knappily. I just can’t remember who it was now.
Its the American lass she went on the cruise with. It was her intro music first.

Reactions: 3
Dalimore is going for 20 nights around mid Nov.
It's gonna be a circle jerk isnt it :cautious:

Its the American lass she went on the cruise with. It was her intro music first.
Oh, was it? That’s not the person I had in mind, because I have never heard of her before, but there you have it. I am pretty sure the channel I was thinking of was UK based. Now I think it might have been Karen Bee, but I could be wrong.

Oh, was it? That’s not the person I had in mind, because I have never heard of her before, but there you have it. I am pretty sure the channel I was thinking of was UK based. Now I think it might have been Karen Bee, but I could be wrong.
She's based in the UK now but she still has the accent. I saw her comment about it when Krappily shared where she brought the noise from. I hate that tinny crap

is That the Mads does disney girl? The hoskings girl isn’t American is she?
Yeah mads.

None of these trips announced sound like fun family holidays.
I may give them a miss. The crying is going to make me throw things and I don't want to be buying a new tv a couple of months away from xmas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if she will be the first one uploading though.
Her vlog series seem to take forever to actually get edited and uploaded.
She might actually have to work.

She has real issues, she's got a divorce, is technically homeless but sure spend all that money and time on a trip to disneyworld

The UK Disney couple (twit face and Cheryl) used it a couple of times at the end of their trips.

The UK Disney couple (twit face and Cheryl) used it a couple of times at the end of their trips.
Oh, yeah, you know that might be it. I do hope Cheryl is doing ok. And as for Paul, to quote the great Sophia Petrillo: may his marinara sauce never cling to his pasta!

They’re friends with Knappily and have met up with Helena and Martyn a few times so I guess they gain followers from those channels and the constant circlejerk of tagging each other on insta.

They’re friends with Knappily and have met up with Helena and Martyn a few times so I guess they gain followers from those channels and the constant circlejerk of tagging each other on insta.
Personally think they use people to try gain more followers, I think they met up with that Jess and Tom aswell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.