Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the one Paul ended up going with sat next to Cheryl (behind the chicken nuggets?)? 🤔
The woman you see on the right is DANIELLE who yes he's got together with, and yes we've already commented that she looks like a Wish version of Cheryl...man clearly has a type. (Cheryl you're beautiful hope you're ok)

Reactions: 3
The woman you see on the right is DANIELLE who yes he's got together with, and yes we've already commented that she looks like a Wish version of Cheryl...man clearly has a type. (Cheryl you're beautiful hope you're ok)
Does look like Cheryl sat next to her.

100% a wish version! I really do hope she's doing ok and we see a comeback soon!

Does look like Cheryl sat next to her.

100% a wish version! I really do hope she's doing ok and we see a comeback soon!
I have seen a bit of this vlog, not sure how or why but think someone on here linked it and that isn't cheryl next to her

Reactions: 1
Don’t know why you could be bothered after all this time 😂
Funny they get mention on Tattle and videos start to get reposted.
Remember one of the years of Disney Moms Panel Emma got brought back and so many Dibbers called it a conspiracy

Funny they get mention on Tattle and videos start to get reposted.
Remember one of the years of Disney Moms Panel Emma got brought back and so many Dibbers called it a conspiracy
I remember that 😂 Loads of them were bitter because they have applied themselves and didn’t get anyway 🤣

I still haven't watched Sam4God's Magic at Sea vlog, and I'm not sure yet I'll make it through an hour of her non-stop talking through every shot. I'm kind of Sam-ed out after her recent DLP vlogs. Though maybe this time it'll be better because she didn't travel by herself, so less need to show us floors and walls. Also, another thing I just remembered she often does is filming herself taking a bite of food and then holding the food really close to the camera to the point where you can see exactly where she bit off and left some saliva (sorry!!!). Like, why show that???

I’ve only watched about half of her cruise vlog so far but would say it’s one of the better ones I’ve seen and I’ve watched a lot of them over the past few weeks! No idea why as I’m not even going on one !! :ROFLMAO:

I’ve only watched about half of her cruise vlog so far but would say it’s one of the better ones I’ve seen and I’ve watched a lot of them over the past few weeks! No idea why as I’m not even going on one !! :ROFLMAO:
Same - they are all very similar and rapidly becoming rather boring.

Speaking of googling yourself , a lot of these influencers like Sophie and Dave, Knappilly, Hannah Rickets have made it pretty clear they read here or at least have read here before!
What’s the bet they basically all do? I watch The Trackers regularly and even though they’re considered a big Disney channel I sometimes get the impression they read their thread too!
1000000% now and then Sophie and Dave like to make videos directly 'replying' to stuff on here....

They're the shittest Disney content creators going... Booked their WDW trip for February but are too lazy to even be bothered to book their park reservations!!

Hello all. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and feeling a sense of validation in terms of all the annoyances I feel when watching some bloggers, and agree with all the love for others (Despicable Three and Mr Ian / Mr David) who I think are absolutely hilarious, genuine, and entertaining.

just thought I’d start your day off with a couple of classics… who can remember these quotes…

“Backpack Backpack” 🎒
“Epricot”
“Hooooollywooooood”
“Snaaaaapple”

All the best…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello all. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and feeling a sense of validation in terms of all the annoyances I feel when watching some bloggers, and agree with all the love for others (Despicable Three and Mr Ian / Mr David) who I think are absolutely hilarious, genuine, and entertaining.

just thought I’d start your day off with a couple of classics… who can remember these quotes…

“Backpack Backpack” 🎒
“Epricot”
“Hooooollywooooood”
“Snaaaaapple”

All the best…
"Hooooollywoooooood" was the epitome of annoying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

“Backpack Backpack” 🎒
“Epricot”
“Hooooollywooooood”
“Snaaaaapple”

All the best…
Welcome! Are you going to have a burg for lunch and then get your partner to guess the receipt amount?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Daily Disney girls are starting to wind me up!

Their vlogs are so long because they keep in so much crap! Starting to talk to the camera then taking a drink.......have a drink then start talking!
Also stating that you'll insert a pic of your uneaten dole whip but don't 🤷‍♀️

Moaning about paying tips to your servers on your expensive cruise then stating how much money you've 'dropped' on merch so far is disgusting! Especially when you then order room service for your third meal of the day, probably early afternoon!

Reactions: 2
Moaning about paying tips to your servers on your expensive cruise then stating how much money you've 'dropped' on merch so far is disgusting! Especially when you then order room service for your third meal of the day, probably early afternoon!
I think the tips are great value, 3 days came to $40/pp and covered your stateroom service, head waiter, waiter and assistant. Considering most rooms are in the £180-200 per person per night range, I think that £10 a night isn't a bad deal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.