Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had to sign up and thank Gorillas Gold for their comments. I am an avid reader and watcher and supporter of some of the channels often given hate here.
It is quite nice to see a positive review, I just hope you don't get removed anytime soon for giving us your own version of events.
Any channels reading this thank you for your videos :)
omg creasing with laughter, how many of these vloggers are going to create accounts here?? you know you dont have to read what we say about you on here and that NOONE is going to suddenly think there channels are good because of you and Gorillagold 😂 theyre all wannabe influencers with boring channels.

Reactions: 9
omg creasing with laughter, how many of these vloggers are going to create accounts here?? you know you dont have to read what we say about you on here and that NOONE is going to suddenly think there channels are good because of you and Gorillagold 😂 theyre all wannabe influencers with boring channels.
If anyone thinks people like Ashley and Emma create good content needs to have a rethink…. Their 2019 videos Emma was miserable from start to finish, 2018 AND 2017 videos she didn’t shower before their flight to Florida and then recently have jumped on the bandwagon by getting lots of pets and forgetting how to use a vacuum. 🤢

These small time youtubers get so butt hurt. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If anyone thinks people like Ashley and Emma create good content needs to have a rethink…. Their 2019 videos Emma was miserable, 2018 AND 2017 videos she didn’t shower before their flight to Florida and then recently have jumped on the bandwagon by getting lots of pets and forgetting how to use a vacuum. 🤢

These small time youtubers get so butt hurt. 😂
are they the ones with the really long intro? dont think i've ever watched one of their videos because i get bored with the intro!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
are they the ones with the really long intro? dont think i've ever watched one of their videos because i get bored with the intro!!
Yes! Their intro is around 3 mins long on each video, no idea why they thought that was a good idea 🙃

Reactions: 1
Surprised at the attendees at the reeves bbq this weekend. Or lack of Attendees! I’ve had a drink so the names of everyone escape me right now but..
where was bink bonk? They’re pillars of the community!
where was the rest of snd? Where was Paul and danielle to do a big “tada, we’re dating” reveal? where was seeshauneat and the flies hanging off his ass (M&n world) and the lady who has the same medical conditions as his wife and thinks she’s a witch. Disney wheels I think she’s called.
where was marvel at the magic? or the irish girl who used to vlog with her sister. Kathrine bee? Hollie bee? Something bee? sigh Rebecca? despicable three? Krispy s’mores? L&R dreaming? Whatsherface who was a cast member years ago and her ex-boyfriend Is now a lady called jessica. Sarah.... her channel name is on the tip of my tongue!
Where was everyone?

they cancelled in 2020 because the venue (field) would only allow 30 people so this year was going to be bigger and better!
Didn't seem a great turn out, wonder if the drama was something to do with it, or maybe people didn't want to mix with the covid spreaders.

Do have to say it didn't look like such a vanity fair this year. Maybe they've realised how odd vlogception is. Has made me consider going next year...maybe...would love to be a fly on the wall.

Dani does some good non Disney content. She did a Springs lazy river spot and said it was only $3.

I remember the ones CaptainChaos mentioned attending previous years except for the despicable three? If they did attend before I’m pretty sure they aren’t friends with that lot now
there’s Something in my head convincing me they were there at least one year but I could be wrong. i Like Steph and Jim they seem to be very good at weeding out the bad apples

In regards to Shaun I heard that it was just a timing issue after quite a lot of time on the roads themselves recently.
I'm sure they would've loved to attend such a friendly event
yes His Covid tours must’ve tuckered him out.

Oh sorry you're right...It must be their growing channels (despite Covid) with a ton of support from their viewers that confused me!
My mistake
lol, not you acting like theyre all YouTube celebs earning a living through their videos with groundbreaking content

Is anyone watching Sam4God's cruise content? I get she was disappointed with the speediest of her food, but she has mentioned it so many times!!! Like stop complaining

Oh sorry you're right...It must be their growing channels (despite Covid) with a ton of support from their viewers that confused me!
My mistake
I have had to sign up and thank Gorillas Gold for their comments. I am an avid reader and watcher and supporter of some of the channels often given hate here.
Just a FYI, random "fans" of channels :rolleyes:, don't sign up for Tattle, hell, don't acknowledge its existence. You know why? Because unfortunately the gossips sometimes hit on truth and just by acknowledging the existence of Tattle you'll drive more people here. The people here are viewers as well who probably watch a lion's share of your videos.

Have a think, how many of those 100 views you've got are only watching you because you're great hate watching material?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sam4god I think has shown her true colours lately. She comes across as incredibly entitled in so many things she posts these days.

Also I get food being slow can be frustrating but tbh I don't want to hear from someone who doesn't appeared to have worked during the pandemic, not at least in a public facing role like servers and hospitality staff anyway. You don't know how hard things are being the scenes for people who deal with the public, especially as they are putting themselves more at risk by doing a job to serve you food.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just a FYI, random "fans" of channels :rolleyes:, don't sign up for Tattle, hell, don't acknowledge its existence. You know why? Because unfortunately the gossips sometimes hit on truth and just by acknowledging the existence of Tattle you'll drive more people here. The people here are viewers as well who probably watch a lion's share of your videos.

Have a think, how many of those 100 views you've got are only watching you because you're great hate watching material?
They’re highlighting their egotistical side by googling themselves or actively seeking out comments here.

hey gorilla gold, youre welcome for my half a view on your “thriving“ channel 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Speaking of googling yourself , a lot of these influencers like Sophie and Dave, Knappilly, Hannah Rickets have made it pretty clear they read here or at least have read here before!
What’s the bet they basically all do? I watch The Trackers regularly and even though they’re considered a big Disney channel I sometimes get the impression they read their thread too!

Reactions: 4
My mistake
This confused me. Growing channels and tons of support ..... Have I missed something?

The weekend looks like it was a who's who? Quite literally.

It was interesting to see the Kershingshaws there a day or two after coming back from DLP.

Yet another example of people who have spent a year and a half complaining about feeling unsafe and places being busy but find it perfectly acceptable to go to a gathering after being abroad and before doing a return PCR test (LFT's are about as reliable as Sophie & Dave before any of our new friends say it).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yet another example of people who have spent a year and a half complaining about feeling unsafe and places being busy but find it perfectly acceptable to go to a gathering after being abroad and before doing a return PCR test (LFT's are about as reliable as Sophie & Dave before any of our new friends say it).
This is what gets me, I'm all up for travel and I'm double vaxxed but I am still careful, maybe because I've got a extremely vulnerable family member we're super careful about exposing our extended family to unneeded risks, so when we returned from the disney cruise we essentially isolated for two weeks and then still left it another week before we saw them.

Them just rocking up after a trip with no tests really shows how much they care about the community they supposedly care about...

Reactions: 6
Speaking of googling yourself , a lot of these influencers like Sophie and Dave, Knappilly, Hannah Rickets have made it pretty clear they read here or at least have read here before!
What’s the bet they basically all do? I watch The Trackers regularly and even though they’re considered a big Disney channel I sometimes get the impression they read their thread too!
Maybe they do. I suspect some may do so to see how they are perceived and may change depending on what they read.

Them just rocking up after a trip with no tests really shows how much they care about the community they supposedly care about...
They don’t care about any “community”. They care about stroking their own egos and boosting their channel. Hence why they begged to be part of crapurday night discussions with the other egos who share the same goal

Reactions: 5
Sam4god I think has shown her true colours lately. She comes across as incredibly entitled in so many things she posts these days.

Also I get food being slow can be frustrating but tbh I don't want to hear from someone who doesn't appeared to have worked during the pandemic, not at least in a public facing role like servers and hospitality staff anyway. You don't know how hard things are being the scenes for people who deal with the public, especially as they are putting themselves more at risk by doing a job to serve you food.
@Mark81 you've completely hit the nail on the head!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.