Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does knappily not want to enjoy her cruise rather than be constantly uploading on her phone 😂

I will admit a small part of me wanted her to test positive so she couldn’t board and go mental 😂
Just thinking exactly this. She’s been non stop instagramming all day so far. Fair enough pre boarding but now go enjoy the ship and more importantly time with your family 🚢 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

Reactions: 7
Does knappily not want to enjoy her cruise rather than be constantly uploading on her phone 😂

I will admit a small part of me wanted her to test positive so she couldn’t board and go mental 😂
Me to or her husband ,didnt want it to be the kids otherwise she would have been complaining that they ruined her holiday

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched Crystal Olivia? I mentioned her on a previous thread but I really need to rant! She claims to be the biggest Disney fan ever but knows next to nothing. Her recent WDW trip announcement with her fiancé was hilarious. She’s another person who spends way too much money despite not having a job! I have just watched her trip to Bath as I love visiting there but she showed hardly anything and it’s was 95% her face 🙄 she is the biggest influencer wannabe and it’s so funny to watch!

Reactions: 2
Me to or her husband ,didnt want it to be the kids otherwise she would have been complaining that they ruined her holiday
Spending all that money to post insta stories!
I couldn't think of anything worse than being on my phone my entire holiday.

Reactions: 6
God I couldn't get past five minutes. I know Bath really well and wanted to see what she had to say or do... Nah. Couldn't get past two minutes of that. Then tried the Disney Q&A one and just. Nah.

Reactions: 1
I was amazed that we had a Q&A from hell all the way up the fecking M6. No one fecking cares about people wishing you a good trip, if someone isn't patting her ego she's not happy, so the lack of signal in the middle of the Irish Sea will force her to spend some actual time with her kids.

Then again the latest updates are just one big insta circle jerk, I'm sure we'll have lots of pics of each other with a tag orgy, clapping each other like they're best of friends. Twats.

• Haha
Not going to lie ,im bored already of peoples cruise vlogs ,I,ve watched Hannahs, Charlottes had to stop watching karenbee ,only one ive enjoyed was aclaireytale, , im not going to watch knappily cos we will have seen everything on her insta stories

Reactions: 8

The Disney UK Cruise Vlog ship has sailed Sian.
And I love that fact 🖕

• Haha
I've watched one, I just don't get it. It has nothing of what makes me enjoy Disney. Hasn't norovirus been doing the rounds? That will whip round a cruise ship in no time. Here's hoping.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Clapped on the ship. Mickey and Minnie on the staircase and repeat. So repetitive and tedious.

Biggest waste of money those cruises. All the vlogs I’ve watched makes me glad I didn’t go as we planned too. Also the vlogs themselves all seem the same. Yawn…

I don't know if anyone else agrees but it makes me laugh when some vloggers say they've had fun planning future trips at the weekend, or they get notebooks for future planning....but every disney trip they take seems to be basically the same and they rarely do anything different

Reactions: 9
I don't know if anyone else agrees but it makes me laugh when some vloggers say they've had fun planning future trips at the weekend, or they get notebooks for future planning....but every disney trip they take seems to be basically the same and they rarely do anything different
Luke and Rich? 🤣 when they take trips to Costa to plan trips in their Disney notebook but they do the same thing every single time anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are there any pages on LeggLife, DSNY Newscast, or Mickey Views.

What are your thoughts on LeggLife when they do Disney vlogs.
Hmm, LeggLife - discovered their Disney Cruise vlogs so we subscribed. Enjoyed the vlogs, enjoyed seeing Alaska - but over time and as they got more attention and subscribers things changed - particularly Adam. He's become really over dramatic, comes across that he LOVES (or should I say love love loves) to hear himself talk. The finger to his mouth and hand on his chest dramatic gestures are too much. He's now putting on a show for the camera - and my husband is beyond sick of all the keto recipes and keto talk ... Adam in particular lasts no more than an hour on keto. I wish the wife well, she has some health issues and I hope Adam stops derailing her progress after her doctor told her to stay on keto. The regular visitor Auburn is an odd situation, we tried watching her but in one of recent vlogs she filmed a stranger in the airport making fun of the woman's clothing - pretty crappy thing to vlog - then in the most recent Legglife vlog Adam does the same thing to man walking by, films him (without consent) and makes fun of his clothing. We are now officially done with all of them.

Reactions: 1
Luke and Rich? 🤣 when they take trips to Costa to plan trips in their Disney notebook but they do the same thing every single time anyway!
That's one of them yeah hahaha I do really like them but I don't get what they have to constantly plan. Don't get me wrong, costing and planning trips is fun, I do it too, but there is normally differences. I also don't need multiple notebooks lol

Disney in detail is another that does it.

Reactions: 5
Totally feel the same about the uk cruise, at least with the Caribbean one you have Nassau and castaway cay! Just doesn’t seem to be anything going on on the staycation one? Better holiday at centreparks to be honest!

Reactions: 2
Totally feel the same about the uk cruise, at least with the Caribbean one you have Nassau and castaway cay! Just doesn’t seem to be anything going on on the staycation one? Better holiday at centreparks to be honest!
I'm a "active holidaymaker", as in I like doing museums, sights and keeping busy, but I actually found the Staycation cruise fun. We enjoyed the sun on the top deck, the food, the quizzes and trivia they were running, and had essentially a Spa day by doing the Rainforest room then Palo lunch.

You couldn't do a week of it, we did three days and felt like it was enough. I can't wait to get a proper Disney cruise booked now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it depends how much you like the disney bubble. I didn't think I'd have any interest in those cruises but a few days of nice accommodations, good food, character interactions, Disney magic in the form of shows and their dining (animators palate looks amazing)...yep I could go for all of that right now. I'm not a massive fan of cruises anyway as I like to explore places longer than a few hours, but as an enclosed bubble of escapism...yes please.

• Heart
I think the staycation cruises definitely lends itself to child free people more than families with younger kids!
No way, I’ve done a transatlantic and there is so much for kids on board, we aren’t doing one this summer (we were meant to be on the dream!) because I would rather get off the ship and away from everyone else’s kids/brats 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.