Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I decided to give Travelling Magical a go with their DLP vlogs.......oh my goodness, they are just terrible! I have so many questions like why does he hold the camera so close to his face? Why does she not say anything other than 'yeah'? Why does he swing the camera around like that, makes me feel sick!
I always feel like she hates being in them - she’s so meh

Reactions: 2
The comments about Travelling Magical (Emily clearly not wanting to be in the videos) got me thinking and has anybody else noticed that there always seems to be one person more in to vlogging than the other on these channels?

It surely must cause friction?

Reactions: 5
The comments about Travelling Magical (Emily clearly not wanting to be in the videos) got me thinking and has anybody else noticed that there always seems to be one person more in to vlogging than the other on these channels?

Many couples that park vlog tend to have one person more into it than the other, prime example is GetBinky or SeeShaunEat or That Florida Guy so it’s definitely a thing, but there are a few exceptions the likes of Reeves Family Adventures, Mr David & Mr Ian, Despicable3, Marvel at the Magic where both partners are camera confident.

Reactions: 4
I get that people can be nervous etc at the beginning but when theyve been vlogging for over a year you would think they would be more relaxed around the camera! Like with Get Binky you can see now that Jen is much more relaxed on camera, it’s just Del is so annoying to watch 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed that a lot of the people going on these U.K. Disney cruises are less popular/newer vloggers. I wonder if they all see it as an opportunity to be boosted up the ranks of Disney vlogging, especially as you’ve got the more well-known ones such as L&R not doing the cruises?!

I’ve noticed this a lot with vlogging couples! There is usually one very chatty and annoyingly confident/cocky person (usually the one I dislike 😂) and the other person is quiet and awkward. I wonder if it’s because they don’t want to do it or maybe they’re just like that as people

I’ve noticed this a lot with vlogging couples! There is usually one very chatty and annoyingly confident/cocky person (usually the one I dislike 😂) and the other person is quiet and awkward. I wonder if it’s because they don’t want to do it or maybe they’re just like that as people
Yeah, I find sometimes one can be overbearing one really quiet and you wonder how on earth they became a couple 😀there's a really small channel I came across called Part of our world. They have like 0 subscribers, well not 0 but you know what I mean, the guy is really quiet and seems laid back, the woman is more the chatty one but not over the top so not too intolerable to watch. Take Get Binky, she seems nice, he's way over the top, If he toned it down I might watch them more. I think sometimes I prefer to see the real people I would rather see inexperienced vloggers that are more real with little in jokes between them etc than the wannabee popular ones who are so fake and just hamm it up for the camera.

I definitely notice this with Legg Life!

Can anyone recommend any Disney vloggers who aren’t a couple and go with friends? My sister in law was asking me who to watch but she doesn’t really enjoy watching couples/families and I can’t think of many 😂

Reactions: 1
Can anyone recommend any Disney vloggers who aren’t a couple and go with friends? My sister in law was asking me who to watch but she doesn’t really enjoy watching couples/families and I can’t think of many 😂
Lizzie Gines always goes with a group of friends or her sister. Becca Louise goes with her friend Lauren. I’m sure there must be more but I can’t think of any!

Reactions: 1
Karen Bee goes with her sister, they are late 20s early 30s. Feels more like friends than family in that sense that there are no kids etc who go with them.

I hope they are ok but only for the sake of the children.

Can you imagine how much tit Sian would give them if she missed out on her content?... sorry I meant Cruise!

She's vile.
She's at it with the lateral flows now.

Milsiebee: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5eAO8Q47d0j1OEx0ll7I2w
She's been 2 or 3 times with her friend. I really like her vlogs.

Adam Hattan? But quite a few arent his fan!
Millsiebees mate Ellie is a total legend and the only reason we watch.

Honestly don't know where Knappily's money comes from. As much as I admire that they both have full time(?) jobs, they seem to have A LOT of disposable income. Unless they're up to their eyes in debt!

Reactions: 6
Honestly don't know where Knappily's money comes from. As much as I admire that they both have full time(?) jobs, they seem to have A LOT of disposable income. Unless they're up to their eyes in debt!
They skirted around it and didn't show everyone together as when they arrived there they were breaching the rule of six (it was still in place then) but they were away with her parent in laws, brother and sister in law and nieces. They probably didn't pay for the IoW trip.

It worries me that she is a nurse.

Does knappily not want to enjoy her cruise rather than be constantly uploading on her phone 😂

I will admit a small part of me wanted her to test positive so she couldn’t board and go mental 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.