Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any news on Paul and Cheryl
It appears that he is still under his rock. Like a snake hibernating. He will still be on twitter somewhere abusing people despite quiting it as TUKDC due to it being " a toxic platform "

Some of that gang seem to be distancing themselves from eachother now though. The power of Tattle.

I recently tried to rewatch tukdc Disney vlog from 2019.

When I searched it Nathan Stakers vlog from the same trip came up. God it's awful. He seems like a nice enough guy but he is duller than dishwater. Some people just shouldn't vlog.

One interesting part happened when Paul went on Splash mountain though. When the ride goes to the outside part, Cheryl is waiting off the ride and Paul tries to get her attention. When she doesn't respond he calls her a "stupid cow" and says something like, if it doesn't involve money or shopping, wife isn't interested. How rude is that, if anyone needs to rekindle their dislike for that man, I would suggest watching that vlog.
He is also recorded swearing on the log flume and whilst a couple got bleeped out a couple were missed and are clearly audible.

There are loads of examples of his tit behaviour if you watch Nathan Staker series where they are all together.

Nathan really needs to call it a day. He has no personality and his voice is like that of a Simpsons character. Him moaning about firework etiquette (trying to copy Paul's rants) was terrible to watch and you can see the influence some of the other dickheads - Paul, SeeShaunEat etc had on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I recently tried to rewatch tukdc Disney vlog from 2019.

When I searched it Nathan Stakers vlog from the same trip came up. God it's awful. He seems like a nice enough guy but he is duller than dishwater. Some people just shouldn't vlog.

One interesting part happened when Paul went on Splash mountain though. When the ride goes to the outside part, Cheryl is waiting off the ride and Paul tries to get her attention. When she doesn't respond he calls her a "stupid cow" and says something like, if it doesn't involve money or shopping, wife isn't interested. How rude is that, if anyone needs to rekindle their dislike for that man, I would suggest watching that vlog.
He always said horrible things like that, once he said he used to have money before he met her! Such a knob, he spoke down to her and actually everyone around him! I hated it when they went to DLP as I knew he would slate it, find fault and compare it to WDW!

That's why I'm so glad The Lodge twats never got to DLP! They would have had an awful time, but it would be all their own making

I really

• Heart
Looks like all the vloggers have ganged up at Trader Sams. Jackie, Nate, Dev, Kyle, Jojo and who knows who else.
I noticed this on the Latest DFB news vlog, the B-Roll for the Trader Sam’s news is basically a roll-call for a who’s who of Florida vloggers!

AJ said that the virtual queue was up to 5 hours! This is what really annoys me about the ‘I’M FIRST’ culture in vlogging! These muppets can literally go whenever they want, and are clogging it up for people that genuinely may only be there for a weekend and now can’t get in to the Bar without waiting half the day!

Reactions: 5
It seemed like they stayed at Trader Sams for AGES as well, screeching and getting drunk so no one else could have got in.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Nate have like 5 drinks in an hour and a half or something? I remember being shocked lol.

edit- oops thought I was on the PMM thread sorry

Last edited:
Back to how Knapilly afford their trips with her own business she does a surprise box every month for £30 and she sells at least 40-50 and she's done that for the last 3 months so that's a decent amount not to mention all the cadges sales she did the months before that I bet she's making a tidy profit on all of that.

Reactions: 1
It appears that he is still under his rock. Like a snake hibernating. He will still be on twitter somewhere abusing people despite quiting it as TUKDC due to it being " a toxic platform "

Some of that gang seem to be distancing themselves from eachother now though. The power of Tattle.

He is also recorded swearing on the log flume and whilst a couple got bleeped out a couple were missed and are clearly audible.

There are loads of examples of his tit behaviour if you watch Nathan Staker series where they are all together.

Nathan really needs to call it a day. He has no personality and his voice is like that of a Simpsons character. Him moaning about firework etiquette (trying to copy Paul's rants) was terrible to watch and you can see the influence some of the other dickheads - Paul, SeeShaunEat etc had on him.
he seemed like a nice enough kid (albeit extremely boring!) but he is so unlikeable since Paul and Shaun dug their sharp nasty claws into him. I’m surprised Zoe is friends with them. No amount of wanting revenge on Del would make me suffer this vile bunch.

• Haha

really hope Cheryl is doing okay

Reactions: 3
he seemed like a nice enough kid (albeit extremely boring!) but he is so unlikeable since Paul and Shaun dug their sharp nasty claws into him. I’m surprised Zoe is friends with them. No amount of wanting revenge on Del would make me suffer this vile bunch.
They have made him believe he’s amazing! But so many have been put off him by the company he keeps and the fact that he can’t seem to do a video without them lot around and his voice is so monotone.
he is a very knowledgeable young man though.

I don’t think the group have split I think they are keeping low profiles as they know they are all disliked on socials apart from their dwindling crowd and Paul will have one eye on all socials even if just to support his chums in the constant bullying they all seem to do to so many others.

They have made him believe he’s amazing! But so many have been put off him by the company he keeps and the fact that he can’t seem to do a video without them lot around and his voice is so monotone.
he is a very knowledgeable young man though.

I don’t think the group have split I think they are keeping low profiles as they know they are all disliked on socials apart from their dwindling crowd and Paul will have one eye on all socials even if just to support his chums in the constant bullying they all seem to do to so many others.
Don't forget that they are all victims rather than bullies.

Apparently.

• Haha
So first US Disney cruise back, first vloggers announced up is Kyle and JoJo. Sounds like they paid, not sponsored.

They're also going on Carnival inaugural sailing of Mardi Gras.

The US ones sound very similar to the UK ones in terms of restrictions, I was meant to sail in the dream in august. It’s still going ahead but I can’t get there due to the borders 🤦‍♀️, Americans are going off their nut with the changes 😂

The US ones sound very similar to the UK ones in terms of restrictions, I was meant to sail in the dream in august. It’s still going ahead but I can’t get there due to the borders 🤦‍♀️, Americans are going off their nut with the changes 😂
Yeah I think the UK ones were just test cruises to get the more lucrative American Market back up and running.

I think America is lulled into false sense of security as the delta variant hasn't really taken hold there yet.

UK was totally the testing ground for the changes, some of US followers are in denial about it as well. Pete from the DIS seems to think it won't actually be restricted, which is hilarious.

DCL have actually pulled a blinder with this, Florida has mandated you can't force anyone to provide their vaccination status. So Disney has said everyone needs a PCR test in advance, like they did with kids in the UK, but if you provide proof of vaccination then you don't need to do the PCR tests. Considering they're quite expensive in the US (compared to the UK) it's going to have people up in arms. Can't wait :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In their latest DLP vlog Yaz and Cash mentioned Yaz had recently had her op, before they went which is why she didn't go on some attractions.......so honestly, what was the rush? Go later when she's fit and well! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
How did JoJo end up with John Stamos? I feel like that wasn't explained at all. 😂

Back to how Knapilly afford their trips with her own business she does a surprise box every month for £30 and she sells at least 40-50 and she's done that for the last 3 months so that's a decent amount not to mention all the cadges sales she did the months before that I bet she's making a tidy profit on all of that.
have you ever had one of the candles? Absolutely terrible. People are funding her trips for sub-standard products. I guess it’s because they’re vegan but there are much better products out there, from small shops who aren’t as stuck up their own arse.

• Wow
In their latest DLP vlog Yaz and Cash mentioned Yaz had recently had her op, before they went which is why she didn't go on some attractions.......so honestly, what was the rush? Go later when she's fit and well! 🤷‍♀️
Funny how they justified breaking travel restrictions on there last trip saying yaz wouldn’t be able to travel for a long time yet they are there right after she’s had a operation? Surely health and rest should come first right? Shame as I use to like there T’s but have since found better ones on Etsy. I wonder what there friends L&R dreaming think of all this.

P and A Adventures are doing a great job at making the Disney Cruise look like the unhappiest boat on the Ocean - why don’t they look like they are having a good time?!

• Haha
Funny how they justified breaking travel restrictions on there last trip saying yaz wouldn’t be able to travel for a long time yet they are there right after she’s had a operation? Surely health and rest should come first right? Shame as I use to like there T’s but have since found better ones on Etsy. I wonder what there friends L&R dreaming think of all this.
Exactly and they have just mentioned a new collaboration in the pipeline, but it can't be mentioned yet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.