Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Judes1974

Chatty Member
First time posting, long time reader. I think the genuine disney vloggers are really clear- people like L&R, MrDMrI, Despicable 3 etc. Will and Lelly are nice to watch. Tend to dip in and out of all of them.

spoonful of sugar - 100% agree that they don’t do it for views as they would rush out their videos!

I think for me having decent audio is the number 1 priority - number of vlogs I switch off in 10 seconds because of volume issues - loud music and then quiet voices! You have to sit with the remote control! You would think they would watch it back before posting.
Totally agree. Sometimes the music is so loud. Long intros are annoying too

Reactions: 7

Pop!91

VIP Member
I certainly wouldn’t want to be that person facing US immigration explaining how as a British Citizen, who resides in the UK, is trying to get into Orlando for a leisure trip!

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Hello all. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and feeling a sense of validation in terms of all the annoyances I feel when watching some bloggers, and agree with all the love for others (Despicable Three and Mr Ian / Mr David) who I think are absolutely hilarious, genuine, and entertaining.

just thought I’d start your day off with a couple of classics… who can remember these quotes…

“Backpack Backpack” 🎒
“Epricot”
“Hooooollywooooood”
“Snaaaaapple”

All the best…
Welcome! Are you going to have a burg for lunch and then get your partner to guess the receipt amount?

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
I think knappily have some family money behind them, they have a v.nice executive family hom for a part time nurse and a supermarket manager.

Emmy79

VIP Member
2 Staycations, 1 (expensive) cruise with 1 or possibly 2 coming up, plus DLP soon and cruises and WDW also already booked I think!
She's always wearing new fabletics stuff which I believe is a subscription and she's buying stuff online.......a few candle sales won't fund that!

Armadillo2001

TUKDC Paul was going to ride the Tower Of Terror at 10k subscribers but then changed it to a charity event. It is all self promotion at the end of the day.
TUKDC Paul hates Del from Get Binky with a passion and has accused countless times him of faking that Star Flyer video. Next thing you see is Paul at WDW, with some other vlogger pals, screaming his head off on Splash Mountain. Fakest thing I've ever seen and just a ploy for those views! Glad we don't have to suffer Paul on YT or social media at the moment!

ZapfaWat

all the things in your life and a sunrise in Liverpool on a staycation cruise is what gets you emotional
I really dislike how some vloggers hype up their emotions, screaming and jumping for joy at the sight of a fecking castle or ship. It feels a lot like bad acting for the sake of clicks and views.

Why can't these people just be normal? Excited but to a normal person's level? Leave the extreme emotions to your children who most likely won't be faking it.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Get binky he wasn’t hyper like on screen to me he was snobbish,
he really thinks a lot of himself. Can’t get over them announcing themselves into the v-lounge as if they are celebrities. (Not that most actual celebrities would ever want that anyway)

Literally no one gives a shit - at All. They will just think you’re a bell end

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Can anyone guess where attention seeking get binky are going? Booked a holiday with virgin in their spirit jerseys and Disney T-shirt’s. Making people think they are gonna Florida but when somebody asked they’ve just said they are going somewhere different. It’s in 7 weeks apparently. I’m thinking maybe destination wedding as they are taking a couple with them as well.

whenever I’ve looked at holidays on virgin it’s long haul so I’m guessing Caribbean somewhere? They are so sad why don’t they just tell people rather than making a big deal out of it like they are celebrities.

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
I follow Sam4God on Insta and twitter and her constant knocking of the UK handling of covid and how great Vienna is, is starting to piss me off!
She travelled out of the UK to get to an Amber list country for the opening of a theme park, so definitely not essential travel, and she did it in a sneaky way, by flying to Vienna (stopping off in Zurich as she couldn't fly straight from UK under Viennas restrictions).
She visited a busy theme park for 10 days then flew back to Vienna!

She needs to stop posting shit

CaptainChaos

They’re complaining about how disgusting tattle is again on twitter 🙄
newsflash guys : nobody is making you google youself or actively search out comments about yourselves. You bring yourself here to read everything

unsuprisingly seeshauneat is making it about himself again. Someone linked an article about how women are scared to leave the house because of tattle (LOL) and he said it’s not just women. you have no trouble leaving the house for your covid tours when you’ve got a very unwell wife at home shaun.
ashley and Emma also retweeted it. hi guys 👋👋 Be grateful we,re giving you the views. Although if the person Who attended the reeves bbq is to be believed these channels just Can’t stop growing

Minerva13

Unfortunately not. I'm sure they all have even better content to deliver to us
😂 🤣 😂

Really want to know who this is. there is no way the people at that bbq have "even better content to deliver to us" 😂

Very curious where Shaun and his cronies were,sure they went a few years ago?? have they all fallen out?

• Haha

Sinnocence

Ok odd comment time…..
Charlotte from Theme Park Worldwide, I really want to take her shopping and get her a decent bra that works for her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha