Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Looks like someone's gone in on Hannah Ricketts in her YT comments 😬
Her next story she says she's just booked a WDW trip to Beach Club "might as well live up to that comment..."
I've followed her for a while and enjoyed her WDW series' however found the Cruise vlogs an effort to get through!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Parker123

Don’t get me wrong loungefly bags are amazing and really nice but i’d never ever pay over £100 for one nevermind £800+

sbg

I see knappily is off on the same bloody cruise 🙈 minus husband and kids.
I could not go on a Disney cruise and leave my kids behind 😥
What a waste of money.

• Wow

Kikidoyouloveme

Knappily is now dressing her kids in the same clothes as all her mates kids. Just dressing the two girls the same, to look good on insta, was not enough.
She’s a knob ! There is something really unlikeable about their whole family , the kids don’t seem particularly nice either. If you’re going to show your precious children , do them a favor and make them look well behaved and the like 🙄🙄

god Del is insufferable isn’t he!!
Human equivalent to thrush ! He’s THAT annoying ! I wish their thread was more active !

• Haha

CaptainChaos

Premieres are the most annoying thing about YouTube anyway.
and shorts. Never understood the need for either Of them. Keep short style videos to Instagram stories. see Shaun eat likes a premiere. it’s not some multi million pound movie franchise that people are eager to see - it’s a bloke from Newcastle using people and stuffing his face. surprised he didn’t hold a red carpet event for his wedding vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of Krispy Smore, I really can't put my finger on why I found them so icky to watch. I liked them, thought they had good information and were nice but they just made me feel a bit grossed out.
Probably because they look like they never ever wash - and he always eats with his mouth open 🤮

• Haha

teamonster

Chatty Member
I couldn’t place who Emily(?) Travelling Magical reminded me of in their thumbnail tonight- it’s just hit me. Yao from Mulan. It’s that scraped back bun combined with the eyebrows
D0781470-4B12-4209-A188-1C2950EBBC32.jpeg

• Haha

Parker123

I really don’t like Charlotte Ruff, I get she loves disney etc but she just seems to have this arrogance about her!

I really liked BroadwaysAway series, haven’t watches their home vlogs as i’m not really into that, but they seem like such a sweet couple who work hard to get to Disney, can’t wait for them to get back to be able to do more!

Becca James done a really good series in 2019 too, she’s a really small channel, but went with her mum and dad for their first trip!

L&R Dreaming are lovely but they’re just so boring 😂🙈

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Florida just seems to be getting in worse and worse position

The other issue for these British vloggers is its likely people follow you because they can relate to you. Buggering off and sneaking into the USA In a highly questionable way that most of your audience can't do or relate to is also dodgy from pleasing your audience pov. Kind of like always flying first class and staying in 5 star hotels, if your audience can't relate to you they may not stick around
Also, it might encourage fellow people to also do the same. Therefore causing, depending how large the platform is, quite possibly a lot of people to travel that otherwise may not have realised the 'trick in the book'. And with it being the 50th year...

Personally, let WDW suffer with low crowds and lack of international guests. Maybe this will force them to seriously think about their money grabbing ways but more importantly, allow Florida citizens time and space to get safely vaccinated without the world landing on their doorstep.

Chattertyper9

Egotistical and unbelievable- they are totally disconnected from reality and anyone who actually pays them should seek professional help.

ZapfaWat

I was hoping to go to America (not Disney) in January and even that's looking unlikely at this point :(
It seems America's biggest concern (rightly so) is the Delta variant, looking at the UK's cases they're dropping quickly but we've not seen the outcome of the restrictions dropping yet. I fully expect if we don't spike up again then we'll probably see the conversation about access pop up again by the end of the year.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Does anyone watch Danny Dalimore?
Yes and I can’t decide if I like him or want to punch him 😂 I think the relationship with his brother is great, but he winds me up with his constant “you know me guys” desperate to be big vibes. Just can’t decide if his positives outweigh the negatives 😂

• Haha

foxyg2

Chatty Member
but I don't know where it started.
I thought vlogmas and the whole October vlogfest thing was only because the last months of the year youtube advertisers raise their pay for ads so the creators know that to get more money they need to post any type of junk everyday to bring in every dollar they can. One youtuber said that once January hits monthly payouts drop considerably and don't start building again until March or April so people have learned to bust out videos at the end of the year to make up for the lack of pay at the beginning months.

• Wow

ZapfaWat

UK was totally the testing ground for the changes, some of US followers are in denial about it as well. Pete from the DIS seems to think it won't actually be restricted, which is hilarious.

DCL have actually pulled a blinder with this, Florida has mandated you can't force anyone to provide their vaccination status. So Disney has said everyone needs a PCR test in advance, like they did with kids in the UK, but if you provide proof of vaccination then you don't need to do the PCR tests. Considering they're quite expensive in the US (compared to the UK) it's going to have people up in arms. Can't wait :D

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
For those who asked hopefully I've done it correctly - I followed the guidelines but MODS can always let me know if any changes need to be made

• Heart
Watching Knappilys latest cruise vlog and cannot believe she said she can't remember the last time she was this happy.....but then she remembers it was early 2020 in WDW!

Why is she not happy more often? She has two lovely children, a beautiful dog and a money tree in the garden for all her hundreds of trips for the next two years!
I feel the same, we love Florida and we get out there as much as possible, but it just a holiday for 2/3 weeks which takes you away from the working life we lead, plus a hectic family life with a 18 year old daughter and a special needs son. Every day is special, as we put everything into every day... we then spend any spare time raising money for a children's hospice which gives me and the family lots of satisfaction. I feel for any families that only ever get that happy feeling when they go on holiday together. We have a you tube channel and post videos when we get chance, but when I am home my family takes over from editing videos and I wouldn't have it any other way... Presently should be in Florida, but I am in North Wales, looking out to see getting ready to go on the beach, with a ball and kite and I couldn't be happier.

Florida is just a holiday, don't understand people missing out on life trying to make it big on social media, just enjoy what you do...

Have a magical day :)

Last edited:
  • Heart