Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babyshark

VIP Member
Does knappily not want to enjoy her cruise rather than be constantly uploading on her phone 😂

I will admit a small part of me wanted her to test positive so she couldn’t board and go mental 😂
Just thinking exactly this. She’s been non stop instagramming all day so far. Fair enough pre boarding but now go enjoy the ship and more importantly time with your family 🚢 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

Reactions: 7

CaptainChaos

Just a FYI, random "fans" of channels :rolleyes:, don't sign up for Tattle, hell, don't acknowledge its existence. You know why? Because unfortunately the gossips sometimes hit on truth and just by acknowledging the existence of Tattle you'll drive more people here. The people here are viewers as well who probably watch a lion's share of your videos.

Have a think, how many of those 100 views you've got are only watching you because you're great hate watching material?
They’re highlighting their egotistical side by googling themselves or actively seeking out comments here.

hey gorilla gold, youre welcome for my half a view on your “thriving“ channel 👍

• Haha
Does anyone have any other things that annoy them in vlogs?
I have a few annoyances

Vloggers appearing in other vloggers vlogs. Focus should be on the channel I’m watching in my opinion.

Fake people - Not being natural - SND for example

If it’s a couple and they talk over each other constantly and it looks like a competition between them who can say the words quickly (reeves family adventures are the worst at this)

spinning or fast camera turns.

Poor editing as someone said loud volume on music but quiet voice when talking - these vloggers clearly do not watch their own vlogs before releasing them into the wild

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Not surprised with India if she did come out but such a shame for us as I loved their vlogs. As for small vloggers, I actually tend to prefer the smaller vloggers as they are the most genuine and actually don't just do all the cliched stuff that every other Disney vlogger does. I actually don't care how many viewers any of them have I will watch a travel day and either watch more or switch off (sometimes within seconds).
I agree. A high subscriber count and lots of views doesn't always translate to good quality content.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
god Del is insufferable isn’t he!!
Yes! I know we all love Disney but they are really quite sad getting a picture with the travel agent. According to Instagram they are now sending her details to loads of people asking for her contact details (just ring or visit virgin? 🙈) it’s like when they did the nice deed of buying paramedics a coffee but made a big Instagram post about it. Cringeeeeee!

• Sick

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
And good luck explaining the the USA immigration when you visit next time why you have a big fat DENIED stamp on your passport.

''Errr but we followed the 'rules' and errrr just wanted to go to WDW....''
That's a good point. Wouldn't they have to declare that they'd been refused entry too when they were applying for their next ESTA?

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Should Disney Vloggers get involved in the whole COVID vaccination debate!?

Oh lord.

This is the same Mum who has 5 kids sharing a bedroom and goes to WDW rather than getting appropriate accomodation...
sorry, but unless you have a clear case for not getting vaccinated (that’s instructed by a medical practitioner) then everyone should be getting it unless they have the education and qualifications to truly be able to question vaccinations.

just to Wade in there 😂😂
(And maybe she’s not the brightest…)

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Just catching up on the thread. That Kyle Pallo chap annoys me so much. Another entitled click baiting grifter who seems to live in a bubble and is dumb as a bag of rocks when he has to talk about any ‘real world’ situation.

regarding get binky. I’ll be honest. I watched one of their travel day vlogs and turned off part way through assuming they were inthe kink community or something. The way he spoke to her and infantilised her made it seem like they were living out some Dom/sub kink and I was just…..ick.

at this point the Disney YouTube community is a pit of people trying to outdo one another. Some channels start all genuine and innocent and then it’s Premium economy then deluxe resort then cruise then California then DVC and on and on. As said many of them have no job at all! Many are in very average earning jobs. I think you have people who are being bankrolled by wealthy parents, people whohave trust funds/inherited wealth and people with good jobs and low expenses who can afford all this. Fair play, I don’t like when they are not transparent and try to pretend selling candles and T-shirts pays from their lifestyle rather than their parents/independent wealth but whatever they can afford it. Then you have the dark side where people are going into debt to try to keep up rather than finding their own niche thinking they will make it big which is as likely as becoming the next big movie star. I cringe sometimes when I seepeople who seem to earn a very average income come back from a 15K holiday and show off their haul which is a mountain of overpriced tat and junk food that cost them another grand.

heaven help us when they all start going to this new Star Wars hotel that costs 5-6,000 for a family for 2 nights!!! Anyone who doesn’t have a great salary, pension, rainy day fund and fund for their children’s education should be met on check in by a Dave Ramsey/Suze Orman type of financial advisor who will smack then with a lightsaber and say “DENIED”!!!

Merida91

Can't help but think these vloggers might legit get into debt just to do the Star Wars experience....

I'll personally be happy just to watch vlogs on it and get second hand enjoyment from that like I did the cruises.

GorillaGold

Oh sorry you're right...It must be their growing channels (despite Covid) with a ton of support from their viewers that confused me!
My mistake

• Haha

itsmegavv

Out of all the vloggers using a bridge country to get into the US, I wonder who will get their vlogs up first 🤔 I think yaz and ash will edit them whilst out there to try and be the first
If any of the vloggers actually do this… they’re idiots. Surely they can wait that little bit longer.

We can only wait and see!

Emmy79

VIP Member
Genuine Disney loving vloggers for me are:
Mr David and Mr Ian
Helena and Martyn
Karen Bee
Hannah Ricketts
L&R Dreaming
Charlotte Ruff
Spoonful of sugar

That being said L&R can be a bit boring and Charlotte Ruff can be a know it all.

The fact that Spoonful of sugar take so long to pit out a series shows its not all about the views

I agree that some vloggers don't always show what I want to see, like I always want to see the food, even just a picture of it with a little explanation 🤷‍♀️

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
you’re getting a bumper block of vlogs for your viewing delights this week!

weekly Vlog yesterday, looks like more cruise slogs again tomorrow.

I’m sure there will be more to come in quick succession of the London trip. Maybe their new car, their annual pass DLP trip or the second cruise that Sian is going on or the run disney and WDW trip next year. I’m sure she said another cruise is already booked next year too and there’s also a placeholder…

frugal and careful with money though of course…
Last year they planned to do Run Disney and leave the kids at home but it got cancelled. I wonder if they plan to abandon their kids to go to WDW again?

Oh they will be back no doubt, They will all be together this weekend at SNDFeest as it’s now known as they are going to take over the event from Reevesas they are the biggest group of you tubers around according to them 😂😂😂
I was wondering if someone might take one for the team and start a UK version of Florida Resident Edits? That's the dream.

• Haha