Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SwampMonster88

Just watched a vlog about the Disney Cruise by two lads - Pandas Adventures - they’ve managed to make it look like the dullest, worse experience ever.

terrible filming as well
You inspired me to give the Vlog a watch and now I wish I hadn’t 😂 I’m a few minutes in and it’s terrible! One of them looks like he’s constantly about to cry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Does knappily not want to enjoy her cruise rather than be constantly uploading on her phone 😂

I will admit a small part of me wanted her to test positive so she couldn’t board and go mental 😂
The Disney UK Cruise Vlog ship has sailed Sian.
And I love that fact 🖕

• Haha

ZapfaWat

I like ones that have an actual love for DISNEY and not just WDW, so many vloggers constantly compare everything to WDW and that pisses me off!
This is a pet peeve of mine, I'm a frequent visitor to DLP (in normal times) and I'm forever getting the comments from friends of "why don't you just go WDW? its cheaper and better". It's not just the vloggers doing it, but they perpetuate it. During my first visit to WDW I had great fun posting on my personal socials little clips of me going "well, Big thunder is just bad compared to Paris", "Buzz lightyear is awful compared to Paris" to poke fun at my friends who trot out this same crap.

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Find us in Paradise are really getting on my nerves.... She moved to Florida, going to Disney almost every other day and NOT working? I know apparently she can't for a while but where the hell is she getting this kind of money to drop on Disney every other day, a new home and things for the new house?
I'm guessing her American husband /fiance must have a decent income to even sponsor her to move over. I had to unfollow her as she is an unsufferable bragger!

Squiggy74

VIP Member
It's opening day for Epcot Food and Wine Festival. Who will be the first through the gate with their livestream? With their vlog posted today?

It feels like the "I'M FIRST" thing has gotten so obnoxious over the past 18 months or so.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Hating your kids seems to be "in" with these mummy vloggers, Brummymummyof2 quite literally posts stories about her putting two fingers up to her kids and husband.

Knapp is another vlogger I can't place where their target market is. Adult couples regretting their life choices? People trying to pretend to be "middle class" (whatever that means these days) by burying yourself in debt? Or do they think they're "luxury travel" vloggers like the trackers .🤣
jealous families who want to live vicariously through them (or also like you say, not wanting to get into debt for). Definitely not looked up to by childless millennials who can brag all day long drinking and without having to at least appear to care for their own kids..

I bet they will shit bricks when they realise they aren’t the first British people heading to walt disney world.
Imagine all that content they could have got

Good grief how cringeworthy is Knappily’s latest Instagram pic and description??
Which ones? The ones feigning interest in having their kids in the pics with them?

Those kids (like all YouTube kids) will become so affected and aware of cameras being on their everyday life it will severely impact their ability to develop meaningful social interactions and relationships with normal people.

Their life will be (albeit in a small way right now) always facing a level of attention, but the more people recognise them, the more entitled they will become, the more cameras are capturing their everyday life they will be on a constant performance high every single day.

great when you can get some free days out and promote some stuff and get the few loungefly bags, but when you put your family on camera 24/7, don’t think it will stay the same as it was - it will change the dynamic forever.

their holidays will never be the same again. Their days out will always be on film, their visits to friends will be be photographed and story’s put up every single day.

did I even see that whilst at the wildings house the other day they were busy responding to Q&As about the cruise (which they appear to now be claiming to be experts on)

unless their friends are on the same wave length and equally on a parr with YouTube, those non YT friends will either get bored with the constant priority of vlogging their whole lives and only really in the room 50% focusing and the other will be having an eye on their content, replying to comments. Boosting stories, or the others who also Vlog will resent their success.

watch out for where success and growth takes you, it will not be all positive, things won’t stay as they are, and they should remember the friends they have, as they won’t stay the same unless they put in the effort.

sorry for the rant all!

Last edited:

Parker123

I just saw sam4gods stories at the first preview of Frozen in the west end. Unless I'm missing something she picks up the bottle, puts it close to her face.. then doesn't buy it.

Sure the risk is small but it seems a selfish and unnecessary thing to do at the best of times, never mind a pandemic. Her entitlement is showing more and more
Why would you not take a pic of it on the shelf 😂

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Looks like someone's gone in on Hannah Ricketts in her YT comments 😬
Her next story she says she's just booked a WDW trip to Beach Club "might as well live up to that comment..."
I've followed her for a while and enjoyed her WDW series' however found the Cruise vlogs an effort to get through!
I don't agree with sending direct hate to her , but kind of do agree with that comment.... from what I've watched of her, she does seem very materialistic and entitled and thinks she's above everyone else

ZapfaWat

I enjoy when they make their profile's private, its like sure, the people who are taking the piss out of you probably follow you already on Insta and Twitter, talk about closing the stable door and all that.

Anyway, usual routine for all these idiots, Tattle bad, we're innocent victims, blah blah, trolls and anonymous nasty DMs they never provide any copy of, new accounts on Tattle to defend their honour.

whatsever you

VIP Member
Honestly don't know where Knappily's money comes from. As much as I admire that they both have full time(?) jobs, they seem to have A LOT of disposable income. Unless they're up to their eyes in debt!

itsmegavv

Changing the subject from WDW..

Joffreys coffee. I notice a lot of Disney vloggers seem to order it in by the boxful. They have cupboards full of the stuff. I don’t like or drink coffee and my other half (who LOVES his coffee) has looked into buying some but it was really pricey - he’s tried it and didn’t think it was all that.

So is it really that special or just a disney flex?
it’s honestly just a flex.. it’s ok coffee.

SwampMonster88

Oh my god, imagine being around SO MANY insufferable people at once? do You have to be a vlogger to go? I’d love to see how they all are with people outside of their elite group

with vlogging in general, if these awful bits are the things that they are CHOOSING to show people, I dread to think how worse The things they’re not showing people are
Anyone is able to attend but a lot of these people won’t want to talk to you if you’re not a vlogger 🤣

• Haha

syber32

I've just seen that Knappily have a web shop with cards, prints of characters, candles etc, how do they get away with that for copyright purposes, ears I can understand, but pictures and direct quotes from films etc??

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Hello all. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and feeling a sense of validation in terms of all the annoyances I feel when watching some bloggers, and agree with all the love for others (Despicable Three and Mr Ian / Mr David) who I think are absolutely hilarious, genuine, and entertaining.

just thought I’d start your day off with a couple of classics… who can remember these quotes…

“Backpack Backpack” 🎒
“Epricot”
“Hooooollywooooood”
“Snaaaaapple”

All the best…
"Hooooollywoooooood" was the epitome of annoying 🤣

• Haha

sbg

Me to or her husband ,didnt want it to be the kids otherwise she would have been complaining that they ruined her holiday
Spending all that money to post insta stories!
I couldn't think of anything worse than being on my phone my entire holiday.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I am a huge fan of the Foulger Family Florida Vlogs. They felt really authentic and you could tell they had really saved up to enjoy that holiday and enjoyed every single minute.

ZapfaWat

Yet another example of people who have spent a year and a half complaining about feeling unsafe and places being busy but find it perfectly acceptable to go to a gathering after being abroad and before doing a return PCR test (LFT's are about as reliable as Sophie & Dave before any of our new friends say it).
This is what gets me, I'm all up for travel and I'm double vaxxed but I am still careful, maybe because I've got a extremely vulnerable family member we're super careful about exposing our extended family to unneeded risks, so when we returned from the disney cruise we essentially isolated for two weeks and then still left it another week before we saw them.

Them just rocking up after a trip with no tests really shows how much they care about the community they supposedly care about...

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Biggest waste of money those cruises. All the vlogs I’ve watched makes me glad I didn’t go as we planned too. Also the vlogs themselves all seem the same. Yawn…

Mark81

VIP Member
Does anybody watch 60+ minute vlogs?
I love long vlogs, but they have to be vloggers I genuinely like and follow and be on a subject that interests me. 10 to 20 minute vlogs often skip out useful information, especially if the vlogger is more keen on promoting themselves rather than being useful and informative. It's great to just sit back sometimes and get lost in someone else's holiday, especially when you are unlikely to be going anytime soon