Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel like he’s not into it at all! I also watched one of their old 2018 videos and he seemed bored throughout the whole thing, even at MNSSHP.
He reminds me a little of one of my teen daughters who enjoys everything but doesnt always show appropriate enthusiasm lol
The oldest daughter more then makes up for that though! And my son is somewhere in between, if we was to vlog, or somebody was to see us on holiday they would think 2 of mine dont want to be there, yet they beg to go 😂

Reactions: 1

USAObsessed

Another genuine fan is News From Lisa. I posted on the first thread I think as I had just started watching them and wasn't sure about her in the vlogs but I really like them as they do other stuff in florida too and Hve done some cool road trips.

I also like spoonful of sugar. Used to like Will and Lelly but she seems so smug on insta and just irritates me.

I dont mind Get Binky but I haven't watched many or theirs. I couldn't find a series?

Can't stand Reeves Family Adventures - they talk over each other constantly! A pet hate!

GorillaGold

I was one of many/a few (depends how negative you are) that attended ReevesFest this year.
There might be many names you've mentioned above that didn't attend. But that's certainly no downer on the event itself.
Well ran, very well received, and all round fun event.
Nobody filmed anything all weekend they all just wanted to relax and enjoy the company of those that attended.
Fair play to them 👏👏

Parker123

I thought there was allegations against him.
I’m sure it was someone called Alex (who was in his videos i’m sure) that had allegations against him, not sure if anyone else in that group had allegations against them too! But apparently that Alex works or worked at Alton Towers?

If we are not back to normal by then there are some serious problems and going on a holiday will be the least of our problem. I reckon next year especially easter onwards will be as near normal as possible. The borders will open soon anyway for those from the UK and the EU I reckon especially as the UK rates have dropped and there is no reason not open up now. Also we are looking better at handling the Delta variant than elsewhere.
That was our thoughts too. Also the safety net of airlines and accommodation allowing free rearranging etc.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Surprised Attractions Magazine got the Ratatouille queue and ride POV. I thought Disney was keeping it under lockdown since cast members weren't even allowed their phones with them.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Funny they get mention on Tattle and videos start to get reposted.
Remember one of the years of Disney Moms Panel Emma got brought back and so many Dibbers called it a conspiracy
I remember that 😂 Loads of them were bitter because they have applied themselves and didn’t get anyway 🤣

Yorkiesparkle

I think that they said The Lion King is Ashleys favourite film so why was she not happy for him?
If she was that pissed off why not say you'll wait for your Little Mermaid room so you can take thousands of awful photos in your outfit?
Can somebody please link this vlog? It seems to be missing from their 2019 vlogs 🤔

Jjjg

VIP Member
Who ended up being first to get the food and wine? Lol I see Cory meets world is live, Kyle and Jojo's are up.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Heads up for incoming angry Disney vloggers, rumors have it Disney are about to drop their Fast Pass announcements for Florida and by the sound of it their could be quite a lot of unhappy people.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
haha yeah and Yaz and Ash! though to be fair, I understand that more than doing a million videos before you've even gone on a trip! but I just don't like all the 'what I packed for.....' style videos YouTubers do , would much rather see actual footage of parks or cruises!
I guess we should prepare for more cruise vlogs..

S. McQueen Light

It ain't though.. I watched a couple of the walk through vlogs that were out just before lockdown started in 2020 and it looks hideous. Most of the passengers onboard are not even Virgins target market. It's basically a floating 18-30's holiday and just as tacky, although the food doesn't look too bad at the moment.
I like the idea of an adult only cruise. I like the idea of a more service oriented cruise. Virgin in theory sounds good except I am not a fan of the design esthetic at all.

Same for me and when I found out how fake some of them were and that some of them didn't do anything for a living except beg on Patreon I googled and found this site and here I am! I don't understand the suss comment either, I guess maybe he thinks that mentions of them are plants to generate views or something? Considering how those folks get ripped to shreds I doubt it!
Wanted share any smaller vlogs that are particularly good or bad? I’m always in the market.

Mark81

VIP Member
Watching JoJos media event at Disneyland seems like the influencers/creators invited are a very TikTok audience related. Smart of him to push that, set him apart from the other Orlando vloggers.
Yeah I don't like him or his style, I find him irritating. BUT I do respect him, he has identified his niche, his audience and he plays to them. He knows who he is and what he's about, with a focus and almost business mindset.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Not what I meant at all. I meant the people who clearly couldn't afford to keep increasing the cost of each holiday but were doing so thinking they needed to keep up with other bloggers. I very much enjoy watching the bloggers who can afford luxury trips but you also don't need to do those kind of trips to get views or to produce useful content. I think it would be healthier for those bloggers to stay within their means rather than extend themselves so much that they admit to taking on loans or borrowing from in laws. I do not believe it is genuine when people are extremely extended and in financial difficulty to produce their content or when they are just box checking and going places to get content rather than doing what they genuinely love and sharing that with us.
Agreed. Many (not all) of these you-tubers are living well beyond their means as Disney / Florida status within a toxic and childlike community means EVERYTHING to them.

DVC is the ultimate flex.

Like a house of cards it will all come tumbling down at some stage.