Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Uk Disney staystation cruises now have competition from the US version. I will now watch the US version instead of any new UK ones, it's something different.

Reactions: 1

Emmy79

VIP Member
Can somebody please link this vlog? It seems to be missing from their 2019 vlogs 🤔
I can't see it now. I can't remember what vlog it was in but all the vlogs have logos in the thumbnail and none have AOA in.
Maybe someone who watched it today can comment as it'll be on their history

julylyly

I just saw sam4gods stories at the first preview of Frozen in the west end. Unless I'm missing something she picks up the bottle, puts it close to her face.. then doesn't buy it.

Sure the risk is small but it seems a selfish and unnecessary thing to do at the best of times, never mind a pandemic. Her entitlement is showing more and more
I thought the same!! Surprised she didn't buy it

I think get binky are going to Caribbean for 14 days and than to Florida >>
You can do this? I mean i don’t think but it can actually be done?

Me personally, I wouldn’t be doing that, surly that’s irresponsible and a slap in the face to our NHS and given how much Binky show support for our health service and workers they wouldn’t do that just to get to WDW. Would they? 😳

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I think I’m able to create threads. Is this the best section for a Knappily thread (under Bloggers)? And was there a title for it? I may have missed it.
Oooo that would be amazing.

I left a message in the mods forum - would they go under influencers (like Sophie and Dave and Jade Billington)

Parker123

Ok odd comment time…..
Charlotte from Theme Park Worldwide, I really want to take her shopping and get her a decent bra that works for her 🤷‍♀️
I think he’s super creepy, just watched a little bit of his latest vlog and him on that water ride with the two other women - extremely creepy 😬🙈 no wonder he hung around with other weirdos in his vlogs before they got caught out

larrade1

A quick search on Youtube brings up about 8 vlogs of Trader Sam's. Most have less than 1000 views. So that was why the virtual queue was over 5 hours yesterday. All the vloggers trying to get in and be first... Can't see why as it will be basically the same as it was before it closed.
8 people trying to get in caused a 5 hour line lol

• Haha

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Are there any pages on LeggLife, DSNY Newscast, or Mickey Views.

What are your thoughts on LeggLife when they do Disney vlogs.
Hmm, LeggLife - discovered their Disney Cruise vlogs so we subscribed. Enjoyed the vlogs, enjoyed seeing Alaska - but over time and as they got more attention and subscribers things changed - particularly Adam. He's become really over dramatic, comes across that he LOVES (or should I say love love loves) to hear himself talk. The finger to his mouth and hand on his chest dramatic gestures are too much. He's now putting on a show for the camera - and my husband is beyond sick of all the keto recipes and keto talk ... Adam in particular lasts no more than an hour on keto. I wish the wife well, she has some health issues and I hope Adam stops derailing her progress after her doctor told her to stay on keto. The regular visitor Auburn is an odd situation, we tried watching her but in one of recent vlogs she filmed a stranger in the airport making fun of the woman's clothing - pretty shitty thing to vlog - then in the most recent Legglife vlog Adam does the same thing to man walking by, films him (without consent) and makes fun of his clothing. We are now officially done with all of them.

EllBelle

Don’t know why you could be bothered after all this time 😂
Funny they get mention on Tattle and videos start to get reposted.
Remember one of the years of Disney Moms Panel Emma got brought back and so many Dibbers called it a conspiracy

Emmy79

VIP Member
Sophie and Dave

Trigger Alert - This may make you so fucking angry.

1) I PROMISE you won't believe this is true about Sophie and Dave but they;

- Returned from their PAID FOR BY VIEWERS WDW honeymoon, tried for a baby. Got pregnant. Quit their jobs. Left their fully furnished home in Basingstoke to go move in with Sophies Mum in Cheshire. Had Zero in savings.

- At the start of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC (after they both QUIT their jobs) they then pled poverty, basically said they were homeless with no money, had nothing for their baby and basically begged viewers to buy their pins (despite not collecting pins themselves) and exploited Tommys Charity - Yes they USED a baby loss charity - to promote the pin sale. They said they would give £1 of every pin sale to Tommy's.

- Well after the pin sale, they refused to share how much they made for Tommys, refused to share the donation and went silent. After much kicking off from people, the eventually showed the donation amount which was £900 so they made about £9k-£10k on the pin sale.

- They then privately rented a brand newly furnished bungalow, got brand new furniture and spent £1.5k on a chair for the 'nursery' - a prop for instagram - and spent thousands on constant hauls of clothing (for them, not their son) and so of course many people turned on them as we all felt completely conned and fleeced!

And yeah, he fakes weight loss for attention. The man has been on a weight loss journey for 8 years and has turned his garage into a gym but still has barely lost weight in 8 months. He's obsessed with junk food.

So yeah, now we are wondering how two people, who uploads 3 x 10 minute videos per week on YouTube are funding a WDW trip in Feb 2022 when they don't have a job between them and I'd say their views are low for their 38k subscribers?

They are absolutely bum chums with Knappily at the moment too... YUK
Thanks for the info, I have dipped in and out of the S&D thread on here

But how did regular people pay for their honeymoon? Did they ask for money etc? Did weirdos just gift it? I genuinely am intrigued 🤔

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I don't get it either.

People genuinely buy the Sophie and Dave sickly sweet Disney dream but little do they know how fake it is!

Tom and Sophie are the same and didn't he end up cheating on her!?

I find it so hard to like Disney youtuber these days!

Mark81

VIP Member
Aclaireytales first vlog is up. Basically just traveling down and time in Southampton but there are some interesting bits of info I'm there and also from her time working on Disney cruise ship.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Yes! I discovered them recently when searching for Disney cruise vlogs but I’ve only watched a couple of their videos so far and by watch I mean had them on in the background! They’re too long and boring for the most part
They are really bad at editing, not taking out parts that are completely pointless....like the turning round of the camera in the car on embarkation day!

All the purchasing of 'exclusive' cruise merch and spending all their money in one shopping trip.....crazy

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
I just saw sam4gods stories at the first preview of Frozen in the west end. Unless I'm missing something she picks up the bottle, puts it close to her face.. then doesn't buy it.

Sure the risk is small but it seems a selfish and unnecessary thing to do at the best of times, never mind a pandemic. Her entitlement is showing more and more
I really don’t see the problem with that?? Most shops now have hand sanitisers outside them and where I live if I go shopping, everyone is always touching things again ! At least she wears her mask despite not being forced to, unlike Hannah Ricketts who did the same thing and touched a lot of food items she didn’t buy in Harrod’s without even wearing a mask !

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
We went to Disney World February 2020 and the crowds were huge and so were the lines for everything I don’t know if this is the solution though 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️