Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M&N world moaning on Twitter that no one tuned in to watch their combined SSV trip latest premier release of whipsnade zoo - don’t they know the how the Sean affect.

Reactions: 1
Watching Mummy of Four does Disney Cruise vlog episode 2 as she’s called it , and I’m stressed out just watching her shop around in the middle of her dinner with one child and vlog it all!
I watched their embarkation vlog last night.. well I tried to.. I will NOT be watching any more 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I just went and read the tweet and it’s hilarious how they really think it’s the time and not the fact that nobody even knows who they are 🤣
They are dire to watch and have zero personality.

They seem to be big friends with SeeShaunEat.

A winning combination (as their 20-30 views would testify).

Why they feel the need to host a premiere is beyond me.

Mark81

VIP Member
I do get the welcome home thing, even before dvc it was common to refer to it as coming home. There's a comfort and feeling relaxed to disney and the bubble is like a second home. But I don't cry.

Parker123

That was VERY weird. He is very creepy. I wouldn’t have been surprised if allegations had been made about him as well
I honestly don’t get how he has so many subscribers ! I can barely watch him for 5 mins never mind full hour vlogs he does 🥴 oh totally agree, wouldn’t be surprised at all - I think him being with Caroline is probably the only thing that’s stopped him!

itsmegavv

And it's apparently out -
BREAKING: Disney officially reveals Genie, Genie+, and Lightning Lane coming to Walt Disney World and Disneyland this fall. Genie+ and Lightning Lane will replace FastPass+ and MaxPass.

Genie+ will be priced at $15 pp/day at WDW, $20 pp/day at Disneyland
Wonder what will happen to existing tickets with PhotoPass/Memory Maker included. :unsure:

If its unlimited FP per day, I'll be all over that when I feel the need to back-to-back 7 Dwarfs 5 times.
  • Disney Genie+ service (available for purchase): For the price of $15 per ticket per day at Walt Disney World Resort and $20 per ticket per day at Disneyland Resort, choose the next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions and experiences using the Lightning Lane entrance. You can make one selection at a time, throughout the day – from classics like Haunted Mansion to thrill rides like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and newer favorites like Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run (attractions subject to limited availability). This convenient option is the next evolution of the fan-favorite Disney MaxPass service from Disneyland Resort. Disney Genie+ will also include Disney parks-themed audio experiences and photo features to capture your memories – augmented reality lenses for those visiting Walt Disney World Resort and unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads from your day if you are visiting Disneyland Resort.
  • Individual attraction selections (available for purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to two highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance – like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park and Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced closer to launch.
Means that the PhotoPass is also gone, but will be included in the new Genie+

Last edited:

Evilhex

I dip into them on and off. Harmless and easy to watch, while not one of the regular ones I watch, definitely a good option and more genuine than most
yeah we just dipped back in and watched a cpl of vlogs from their last trip. They do seem genuine fans that wanted to capture their memories on film.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Vincent Vision just did a vlog that he has Covid after his Jacksonville concert. He's vaccinated so his symptoms minor, but nice seeing him do a video telling people it would have been worse, go get vaccinated.

Mark81

VIP Member
Me and my boyfriend were considering doing the Starcruiser as we're big Star Wars fans but prices starting at nearly $5k for 2 nights is crazy! It's also only a day and a half of activities - you get on the Starcruiser between 1pm and 4pm on day 1 and have to leave around 9am on day 3! Half of day 2 is pretty much just going round Galaxy's Edge which you can do anyway.

I'll be really interested to see how well it books. I have a big birthday next year so we were thinking of doing it as part of a WDW trip, but for that price I'd rather rent DVC points and have a nice hotel for a week.

I can totally see the likes of Yaz and Ash passing round the begging bowl to their Patreons to fund a trip.
Or do an actual disney cruise to Bahamas for couple of days.

They are selling the star wars thing like a cruise, but you're going to have to really love star wars to make that worth while. Also if you don't like role play or interaction then its also not likely to be for you.

I'd have thought a marvel hotel would have been a better investment but I guess the theme park rights issue with universal might be a reason they can't do that.

Viewer1901

VIP Member
I cant believe the prices people are paying for a little Disney... and then there was me at the local Disney store that's closing to get my fix 😆 More money than sense some people but if I had a pile of disposable income I probably would too.

Then there's Sian... has the disposable income but doesn't prioritise her children. Definitely no sense with that one.
I'd love to do a second one but I just can't justify it?! Once was a treat, twice is just waisting money to me. Maybe if I had more disposable income but at the same time why repeat the exact same thing a few weeks later?

em69

VIP Member
Not defending her of having a go but as she has an annual pass the cost of going to WDW is not much at all per day, and you don't have to buy anything once there either. We have no idea how much her other half earns, it could be several $100k for all we know or how much money she had saved before hand. It's too easy to make assumptions based on a few minutes of instagram clips.
I thought Annual passes have only just started again... beside the point she is painful to watch now. I love the hoover ads on a disney account....

GorillaGold

In
😂 🤣 😂

Really want to know who this is. there is no way the people at that bbq have "even better content to deliver to us" 😂

Very curious where Shaun and his cronies were,sure they went a few years ago?? have they all fallen out?
In regards to Shaun I heard that it was just a timing issue after quite a lot of time on the roads themselves recently.
I'm sure they would've loved to attend such a friendly event

• Haha

captaincrunch

I wouldn't be surprised that some of the low post new people are associated with smaller channels mentioned here. Hell, look at BrummyMummyOf2, the amount of views that Tattle give her is probably quite high, attracting hate watchers who will watch all your content just helps you in the long run 🤣
this is what I meant. I watch a lot of Disney and travel vloggers and I’ve never heard of any of them. The number of comments about these tiny channels is very wild. I think some people must be competition or the people themselves trying to get noticed. How can one get more chat than the 100k+ vloggers.

CaptainChaos

Here is yet another irritant.... VLOGMAS

Day upon day of mundane crap and mainly opening advent calendars.

They usually have like 6 each because they have nothing else worth sharing.
oh god yeah, daily vlogs of opening their 8 advent calendars! Paul knobhead tukdc did that then the following year seeshauneat did it Because the guy hasn’t got a creative bone in his big body. Now it just seems the done thing For vlogmas. utterly repulsive