Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Looks like she is vaccinated. View attachment 727579
I know the answer to that one and I won't be telling her. Why doesn't she ask the cruise company as they will know what they accept? Too many people go straight to social media and ask the wrong people for advice.

Or even Canadians who also can't travel to US still, they don't start school until month.
If I remember correctly can't you now fly from Canada to the US?, it's the land border that's still closed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I saw Emma Spears on a few Kels and John videos and found her unbearably annoying. Trying way too hard to be funny.

I love Kels and John‘s Disney videos. They moved down to Orlando Florida several months ago so I was looking forward to even more Disney vids but then they got a dog and seemed to just stop posting Disney vlogs. It all became dog content instead.

Parker123

I’m likely wrong then! I had a message conversation with someone who said ‘multiple allegations against him and his friends’ regarding TPW so that’s all I was going off!
There might have been tho, i’m sure the Alex allegations had the police involved so other allegations might not have went that far

CaptainChaos

Tom runs a football / goalkeeping school and it was apparently one of the mums of the kids he taught that he was cheating with

• Wow

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I loved Damian and India, was sad they stopped vlogging. never did figure out what happened to them. they seemed very down to earth and funny.

they are so desperate to be youtube famous that its embarrassing. I feel sorry for there kid.
India left Damien I think.

The Celebrityshaws are very big headed despite being very dull. Their catchphrase about joining their next adventure is nunny closing cringe too.

Toffee finger

VIP Member
It’s the same volume of people trying to get on a ride so I still can’t fathom it 😂 thanx for trying to explain to me, I just can’t work it out. I’m also interested to see the das pass rules as there are definately people who abuse le system because they think they intitled YouTube super celebs
I guess people feel like they are going through the queue quicker if it’s constantly moving and they aren’t stopped every few minutes to let others go in front of them. It doesn’t bother me personally but god the moaning I’ve heard in queues because we’ve been stopped to let those with a fastpass through is ridiculous!

Was just coming on to say exactly this ,also i wonder if they will all have to do them again before they board the ship or is it just the adults that have to do them
They all have to do tests again ( not PCR but the quick ones)

Once a bully, always a bully.
To be fair, I know alot of people who was real shits at school, and are nothing like that now. obviously that does not go for everyone.
For example I was bullied by someone who was bloody terrible to me, and is definitely nothing like that now as I ended up at a wedding with said person as the bridesmaid after avoiding eye contact all day they came and apologised to me and said they was sorry for putting me through hell.

powderpower

Chatty Member
I am a huge fan of the Foulger Family Florida Vlogs. They felt really authentic and you could tell they had really saved up to enjoy that holiday and enjoyed every single minute.
I agree I loved theirs also loved Clarke family adventures as well same feeling could tell it meant a lot to them.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Watching JoJos media event at Disneyland seems like the influencers/creators invited are a very TikTok audience related. Smart of him to push that, set him apart from the other Orlando vloggers.

Nadurath

VIP Member
A lot of the bigger channels have their own threads on here which is probably why they aren’t mentioned as much in this one.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Dani702? She appears to be a FL travel based blogger and unlike the slackers, she actually travels to see other spots in FL, she packs snacks from home, isn’t afraid of rain and doesn’t gorge on food and drink.
I do!

I used to watch her Vegas vlogs when she lived there. She always talked history and gave different information. I enjoy her still at Disney especially traveling outside the parks like different Springs, Daytona etc..

It's refreshing to see a vlogger outright say she can't go to Volcano Bay because she can't afford it. She said she did Blizzard Beach because of the 49.99 deal.

itsmegavv

So after all the Reeves BBQ drama, I thought I’d check out some of the channels of the people who attended seeing as “their content is good and their channels are growing” 🤣 and I stumbled across Joe and Donna. Does anyone watch them and know why they live with TheWaltWay (think that’s their channel name)? Also the house is covered from head to toe in Pop Funkos and Disney tat. I love Disney but JEEZ. They must have about 1000 Funkos between them, plus he mentioned they have more in storage somewhere!
I didn't even realise this.... it looks like they've lived together for quite some time. Tried watching a video or two but I just can't, they're so boring :ROFLMAO: I also can't get over how cluttered their house is. :oops:

letsgetouttahere

I've just seen that Knappily have a web shop with cards, prints of characters, candles etc, how do they get away with that for copyright purposes, ears I can understand, but pictures and direct quotes from films etc??
If Disney went after everyone that did this, it would be bad PR. They could stop them if they want to, but they don't bother. Too much effort and it isn't like these people are really taking a sale away from Disney.

Has anyone who reads here ever met any Disney vloggers? (Big or small) I’m curious to know peoples experiences with them 😂
We ran into Paging Mr Morrow in the park once. It was a pretty short interaction. He kind of seemed like he was in his vlogs. Again, literally a 15 second interaction.