Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Yep, discovered her a while back and I don't get her either.
Watched he DLP vlogs where they went without their kids! 😲

She's done info vlogs on DLP and got so much wrong it killed me!
Yesss!!!!

She can barely string a sentence together and make sense and then the information she gives is so incorrect!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Every single one I watched made me absolutely never want to go on a Disney cruise ever.
I’ve done one Disney cruise before and loved it and not a single one of them has done that ship any justice in their desperation for views and attention.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
God I couldn't get past five minutes. I know Bath really well and wanted to see what she had to say or do... Nah. Couldn't get past two minutes of that. Then tried the Disney Q&A one and just. Nah.

Viewer1901

VIP Member
Not defending her of having a go but as she has an annual pass the cost of going to WDW is not much at all per day, and you don't have to buy anything once there either. We have no idea how much her other half earns, it could be several $100k for all we know or how much money she had saved before hand. It's too easy to make assumptions based on a few minutes of instagram clips.
she doesn’t have an annual pass yet! She’s waiting for them to go back on sale

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Speaking of googling yourself , a lot of these influencers like Sophie and Dave, Knappilly, Hannah Rickets have made it pretty clear they read here or at least have read here before!
What’s the bet they basically all do? I watch The Trackers regularly and even though they’re considered a big Disney channel I sometimes get the impression they read their thread too!
1000000% now and then Sophie and Dave like to make videos directly 'replying' to stuff on here....

They're the shittest Disney content creators going... Booked their WDW trip for February but are too lazy to even be bothered to book their park reservations!!

Emmy79

VIP Member
Does look like Cheryl sat next to her.

100% a wish version! I really do hope she's doing ok and we see a comeback soon!
I have seen a bit of this vlog, not sure how or why but think someone on here linked it and that isn't cheryl next to her

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend any Disney vloggers who aren’t a couple and go with friends? My sister in law was asking me who to watch but she doesn’t really enjoy watching couples/families and I can’t think of many 😂
Lizzie Gines always goes with a group of friends or her sister. Becca Louise goes with her friend Lauren. I’m sure there must be more but I can’t think of any!

PJones

VIP Member
Firstly the borders were not closed to get their cases under control- they were closed because of the high number of cases in the EU and then the UK. As our cases are in line with other countries, and less than the US the border should be opened.
We allow US citizens to travel even though their cases are so much higher than ours now.

The ability to travel to the US via another country has always been there and many people have done this, albeit when the cases in Florida were lower. I would have gone if I could have got the time off but too risky currently.

Viewer1901

VIP Member
I also thought it was just Alex that had actual allegations made
I’m likely wrong then! I had a message conversation with someone who said ‘multiple allegations against him and his friends’ regarding TPW so that’s all I was going off!

Emmy79

VIP Member
I follow aclaireytale but not an avid watcher, she might not like premieres but she has done a 'trailer' for her cruise vlogs 🙄

Hannah used to be a buyer for River Island but she now works for Disney, can't remener her exact role though

Anon1989

Anyone watching the lovely SpoonfullofSugar's cruise vlog. Not Disney this time. Did someone say that Steve is a pilot? Just wondering if thats true as never really had that impression.
I watched the vlog - thought Virgin handled that testing debacle really well. I don’t think he’s a pilot - don’t get that vibe from him at all. Also, he has a tonne of remove before flight tags hanging off his bag; that says to me spotter rather than pilot 😂

• Haha

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Mummy of four does Disney was mentioned here before, has anyone been watching? Think I’m going to have to unfollow from insta, I counted over 30 cruise videos so far before even stepping foot on the ship. I can’t imagine how much more can be milked.
I don't follow her on insta but her whole YouTube has been Disney staycation videos for the past few months! I get being excited about a trip but this is really milking it
God knows what it'll be when she's actually on the ship!

Jjjg

VIP Member
Looks like it was a press event. Bibbidy Bobbidy Brooke said they got a $75 gift card. Lucky them 🙄
Just watched Jackie and she said the same. She mentioned being let in before store opens for "first look" and Disney provided $75.

Parker123

I can’t stand Emma anymore! I used to think she was a nice enough person but the more I watched, the more of a “know it all” vibe I got from her. She’s very dull to watch IMO.
I just think your going on holiday to Florida, wheres the excitement !!!

I know she’s not really on YouTube but Find Us In Paradise posting about the VIP tour she did today. No tags in her stories about it being gifted or anything… but she said they range from $425-850 per hour and you have to book a minimum of 7 hours. Holy smokes. 🥴
I saw that. For some reason I really can’t stand her. She’s really begging for likes & followers and complaining about the algorithm on instagram. Nope don’t like her.