Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching Ashley and Emma for the first time. God they don’t half complain do they??

Reactions: 3
I think the tips are great value, 3 days came to $40/pp and covered your stateroom service, head waiter, waiter and assistant. Considering most rooms are in the £180-200 per person per night range, I think that £10 a night isn't a bad deal.
I totally agree with you! It's really reasonable and you know about it before hand anyway!

Plus I found it weird that they didn't know the names of their waiters or stateroom host!

Just been watching Ashley and Emma for the first time. God they don’t half complain do they??
The one where they check in at Art of Animation is a classic!

What did everyone think of yaz and trash’s 10 day DLP chicken salad tour?
Isn't it about time Yaz and Cash get their own thread 😂 their DLP drama and ridiculous amount of stories needs discussing in length

Reactions: 4
Isn't it about time Yaz and Cash get their own thread 😂 their DLP drama and ridiculous amount of stories needs discussing in length
They have their own thread already! I would link it but I can’t seem to find it!

Reactions: 1
Just watched it, sooooo funny haha. Literally head to toe in Little Mermaid gear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg the face pull at an upgrade 😂😂😂 I wonder if they tried to refuse the upgrade because it’s Lion King not Mermaid themed 😂

• Haha
Omg the face pull at an upgrade 😂😂😂 I wonder if they tried to refuse the upgrade because it’s Lion King not Mermaid themed 😂
I think that they said The Lion King is Ashleys favourite film so why was she not happy for him?
If she was that pissed off why not say you'll wait for your Little Mermaid room so you can take thousands of awful photos in your outfit?

I think that they said The Lion King is Ashleys favourite film so why was she not happy for him?
If she was that pissed off why not say you'll wait for your Little Mermaid room so you can take thousands of awful photos in your outfit?
Can somebody please link this vlog? It seems to be missing from their 2019 vlogs 🤔

Can somebody please link this vlog? It seems to be missing from their 2019 vlogs 🤔
I can't see it now. I can't remember what vlog it was in but all the vlogs have logos in the thumbnail and none have AOA in.
Maybe someone who watched it today can comment as it'll be on their history

Reactions: 1

Here you go.. their 2019 videos are all over the place as they're not in correct order in the playlist.

Also... it seems that Tattle has upset them a little.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Here you go.. their 2019 videos are all over the place as they're not in correct order in the playlist.

Also... it seems that Tattle has upset them a little.
why, what happened? Lol. It’s funny how quickly word gets back to these vloggers that we’re discussing them 🧐🧐

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.