Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I think it depends how much you like the disney bubble. I didn't think I'd have any interest in those cruises but a few days of nice accommodations, good food, character interactions, Disney magic in the form of shows and their dining (animators palate looks amazing)...yep I could go for all of that right now. I'm not a massive fan of cruises anyway as I like to explore places longer than a few hours, but as an enclosed bubble of escapism...yes please.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Nadurath

VIP Member
From a marketing perspective it makes total sense. If you’re a disney influencer, your audience already like Disney so Disney aren’t reaching new markets / new people who may not have considered a Disney holiday. They see someone go on one and think oh actually it’s not 24/7 Mickey Mouse there’s more options etc and start to consider it.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
he really thinks a lot of himself. Can’t get over them announcing themselves into the v-lounge as if they are celebrities. (Not that most actual celebrities would ever want that anyway)

Literally no one gives a shit - at All. They will just think you’re a bell end
he really thinks a lot of himself. Can’t get over them announcing themselves into the v-lounge as if they are celebrities. (Not that most actual celebrities would ever want that anyway)

Literally no one gives a shit - at All. They will just think you’re a bell end
And have your picture taken with virgin staff with your Disneyworld tops on and to get freebies how sad !

• Haha

ZapfaWat

Does knappily not want to enjoy her cruise rather than be constantly uploading on her phone 😂
I was amazed that we had a Q&A from hell all the way up the fecking M6. No one fecking cares about people wishing you a good trip, if someone isn't patting her ego she's not happy, so the lack of signal in the middle of the Irish Sea will force her to spend some actual time with her kids.

Then again the latest updates are just one big insta circle jerk, I'm sure we'll have lots of pics of each other with a tag orgy, clapping each other like they're best of friends. Twats.

• Haha

teamonster

Chatty Member
Just watched a vlog about the Disney Cruise by two lads - Pandas Adventures - they’ve managed to make it look like the dullest, worse experience ever.

terrible filming as well

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Knappily is now dressing her kids in the same clothes as all her mates kids. Just dressing the two girls the same, to look good on insta, was not enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

ZapfaWat

dropped another $250 for another cruise.
It is a good deal, 10% off your next booking and that $250 goes towards the cost, even on the cheapest rooms on the shortest cruise it’ll save you £100. I ended up doing the same but only at the very last minute before leaving on the final day. Deciding within an hour that your a DCL convert is dumb, especially when you’ve not experienced rough weather or tried all their is to do on the ship.

teamonster

Chatty Member
M&N world moaning on Twitter that no one tuned in to watch their combined SSV trip latest premier release of whipsnade zoo - don’t they know the how the Sean affect.
Less than 300 subscribers and less than 700 followers on Twitter - are they so full of themselves that they think ANYONE gives a frig about their premiere?! But sure yeah, putting it on at 5pm was the issue

• Haha

Wuzzle12

She’s a knob ! There is something really unlikeable about their whole family , the kids don’t seem particularly nice either. If you’re going to show your precious children , do them a favor and make them look well behaved and the like 🙄🙄

Human equivalent to thrush ! He’s THAT annoying ! I wish their thread was more active !
Theres someone on their thread wishing to spill the tea all about Del and how he isn't who he pretends to be. Im dying to know 🤣

• Wow

SwampMonster88

I follow Sam4God on Insta and twitter and her constant knocking of the UK handling of covid and how great Vienna is, is starting to piss me off!
She travelled out of the UK to get to an Amber list country for the opening of a theme park, so definitely not essential travel, and she did it in a sneaky way, by flying to Vienna (stopping off in Zurich as she couldn't fly straight from UK under Viennas restrictions).
She visited a busy theme park for 10 days then flew back to Vienna!

She needs to stop posting shit
I have noticed that she has become a lot more negative and rude in the last year or so on her social media platforms. It annoys me how she will call other people out on things but doesn’t hold herself accountable for doing the thing she was annoyed about in the first place!

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Things that annoy me:

When they show you the menu but don’t show you the food. L&R Dreaming are guilty of this. I wanna see the food!

Super long over an hour vlogs.

When people can’t hold a camera still and you end up feeling dizzy after watching.

When they don’t edit out pointless conversations or telling their kids off (Knappily I’m looking at you)

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
I think being sneaky to get to Florida, which has one of the worst rates of COVID, where babies are literally catching and dying of COVID will be absolutely bad taste.

I understand that people want to go to WDW and can find ways to get there but something about going through the back door is so shady and gross!
It's not shady and gross at all, it's a legitimate way to travel if you are time and money rich which is why people are so against it. It's not as if the UK banned people going direct, its the US that has. I might had gone that way earlier but I won't be going to the US currently with it's cases rising which is the main cause of concern at the moment imho.

• Wow

teamonster

Chatty Member
I have to confess, I don’t even know who half of these nobodies are being talked about on this group now. I’m shocked so many people are so interested in under 3k sub Youtubers.. bit suss
Can I ask why it’s a bit suss?

I started watching a lot of these smaller channels because I wanted something that I hoped would be a more relaxed and real experience of Disney - just a normal couple or family doing normal fun family things without the fakery or false positive of a bigger, possibly hosted blogger. I mean, boy was I wrong about the fake ness levels of a lot of them lol, but that was certainly how it started

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but Disney are taking the biscuit big time😡

I can't wait to see who bankrupts themselves first for it.