Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Some channels start all genuine and innocent and then it’s Premium economy then deluxe resort then cruise then California then DVC and on and on.
So unless people are flying economy they aren’t genuine?

There’s plenty of channels that are genuine and go for more expensive stays. Personally, deluxe resorts are the vlogs I watch because that’s the type of stay I enjoy doing (no trust funds, wealthy parents or MLM here).

Reactions: 5

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
she’s not even taking the kids on the cruise 😂
Just saw her eldest kid must be about 11/12! So he's sharing a bedroom with 4 younger siblings. Can't be good at all.

And yet, rather than putting the money towards moving house, or buying a bigger house she's going to disney constantly and swanning off on a Disney cruise?

Priorities.

• Sad

CaptainChaos

Some brilliant recommendations and opinions here!

SND spring to mind when thinking of non-genuine vloggers. Anything they do Is purely for content and not enjoyment.

L&R are genuine but so bloody boring! Charlotte Ruff is a genuine fan but she really is unbearable to watch. She thinks she’s above everyone. not a fan of Emma Spears, she gives off a similar vibe to Charlotte to me. especially on twitter. She thinks she knows best and moans about her videos not having many views.

cant stand vloggers who constantly focus on numbers (Emma/Kershaws)
vloggers who talk over each other.
shaky camera work.
dodgy sound - intro music loud and voices quiet, or background music being louder than what being said.
long intros in general.
vloggers who vlog each other vlogging, then they all release identical Rubbish videos!!! seeshauneat is the WORST for this as he can’t do anything without meeting other people.
same rides shown over and over. almost every Ellie steadman video in DLP has a long ass clip of her screaming on big thunder mountain. if I’ve seen it once I’ve seen it a thousand times.

Love despicable 3 and mr David mr Ian.

Mummyoffour countdown to a TRAILER video, and an unpack with me. Didn’t know anyone really cared about a pack with me, let alone an unpack.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I know the answer to that one and I won't be telling her. Why doesn't she ask the cruise company as they will know what they accept? Too many people go straight to social media and ask the wrong people for advice.

Exactly this. I work in customer services and its shocking how people just don't read things we provide or trust their Facebook friends over the companies they're dealing with...and this is where people make their life harder and often cause themselves problems.

Companies generally know what people need to know, they provide the info that just doesn't get read

• Heart

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
I hope they are ok but only for the sake of the children.

Can you imagine how much shit Sian would give them if she missed out on her content?... sorry I meant Cruise!

She's vile.
She's at it with the lateral flows now.

Milsiebee: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5eAO8Q47d0j1OEx0ll7I2w
She's been 2 or 3 times with her friend. I really like her vlogs.

Adam Hattan? But quite a few arent his fan!
Millsiebees mate Ellie is a total legend and the only reason we watch.

Mark81

VIP Member
No one is forcing anyone to sign up for their Patreon. Just like no one forces anyone to give superchats. I don't know why YouTuber's get so much grief for setting these things up. If you want to sign up, go for it, if you don't then no one is forcing you.
I agree to a point, but if youtubers are going to do it, do it with authenticity and actually offer your viewers something. Make it about them and not you. Don't half arse it out of a clear desperation for money and making it as a vlogger

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Another thing that annoys me about vloggers is putting the camera down and filming themselves walking away or closing the door behind them, you know they have to go back and get the sodding camera to carry on 🤣🤣
I think the only vlogger that does this successfully is Chris lost in Florida, it doesn't annoy me when he does it
THIS !!!

It drives me nuts too

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I just saw sam4gods stories at the first preview of Frozen in the west end. Unless I'm missing something she picks up the bottle, puts it close to her face.. then doesn't buy it.

Sure the risk is small but it seems a selfish and unnecessary thing to do at the best of times, never mind a pandemic. Her entitlement is showing more and more

Attachments

teamonster

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the shop EarsEverAfter? She’s closing her shop for 4 weeks and has previously asked for advice on her stories on how other people had “snuck into the US”, her words, not mine! She’s another desperate person who apparently needs to go to WDW right now 😡
I don’t get the hype for EarsEverAfter - her ears are shit, her clothing line is really expensive and doesn’t look good quality at all

Nadurath

VIP Member
Vlogmas was started because it’s a naturally high advert time, as every advertiser is trying to get their product seen either through #ad paid promotions / product reviews or through the actual views. Add onto that affiliate links, and people generally being home more earlier in the month as they save for Christmas and you can see how it’s a lucrative time.

Post-Christmas the viewership is there but advertisers aren’t running as many adverts.

I agree though, I love Disney but I don’t get the whole “omg this is just like Epcot” or whatever vibe. It’s a fucking toilet not a mystical sign of Disney! Bleach isn’t exclusive to WDW!

And don’t get me started on Brummymummyof2 and her being a so called Disney fan! She’s a cunt.

Anyone used to follow Hakz from Hull? Seem to be anti vaxxers now and think they are going to be able to go to New York later this year unvaxxed - good luck love 😂
Good luck to anyone trying to get into the US this year lol
Although from what I've read the USA was not going to require vaccinations? That could have been hear say though

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
This is what I mean, people are so desperate to be part of this 'Disney community' that it's getting worse and worse!

The thing is, she really takes the biscuit because of the amount of packages she gets, she has shown her address to the world I don't know how many times. She's got young bloody kids, I don't know what people are bloody thinking when they show things online?!

Last edited:

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
For anyone wanting the vintage TUKDC Paul experience of shitiness towards people (Kyle and Beth and poor Cheryl) then watch Nathan Staker: First night in Disney World with friends Sept 2019 and skip to 04:49. Also calls someone a twat at 11.11 after the fireworks. Nice guy.
Chauvinist idiot.

Emmy79

VIP Member
First time posting, long time reader. I think the genuine disney vloggers are really clear- people like L&R, MrDMrI, Despicable 3 etc. Will and Lelly are nice to watch. Tend to dip in and out of all of them.

spoonful of sugar - 100% agree that they don’t do it for views as they would rush out their videos!

I think for me having decent audio is the number 1 priority - number of vlogs I switch off in 10 seconds because of volume issues - loud music and then quiet voices! You have to sit with the remote control! You would think they would watch it back before posting.
I agree, I once commented this on Chris lost in Floridas vlog about the music volume, he replied politely and took it on board!

Also, why constantly use out of focus footage (Yaz and Cash), it's terrible.
And swinging the camera around in shops etc......needs to be slower or better edited