Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Viewer1901

VIP Member
They are dire to watch and have zero personality.

They seem to be big friends with SeeShaunEat.

A winning combination (as their 20-30 views would testify).

Why they feel the need to host a premiere is beyond me.
Premieres are the most annoying thing about YouTube anyway.

Reactions: 5

teamonster

Chatty Member
I’ve seen a couple of the smaller vloggers talking about it - saying they could no way afford it. My money is also in Yaz and Ash being amongst the first to stay funded by their ‘fans’

RedBlueGreen

For anyone wanting the vintage TUKDC Paul experience of shitiness towards people (Kyle and Beth and poor Cheryl) then watch Nathan Staker: First night in Disney World with friends Sept 2019 and skip to 04:49. Also calls someone a twat at 11.11 after the fireworks. Nice guy.
Chauvinist idiot.
Long time lurker here, just watched it and Paul is an absolute cock womble, you can see the look of total embarrassment on the others faces!

ZapfaWat

Every Joffrey's I've tried (which is limited) just didn't taste nice, but then again I've been accused of not having any taste because I quite like Starbucks coffee, which accordingly is just above dirt and water to "connoisseurs" .

• Haha

allstar

I never post on here. we have been going to Florida since 1997.we have been every other year. we work hard. we save hard. yes we stay on property. Value resort.All stars mostly.Never had the dining plan. dont do V room. dont do premium. we are a family my daughter was 3 when we first went. I dont know how these you tube folks afford it. it takes all we have to do what we do.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Content matters more than kids. Always.
Do you think in the future we'll look back at the way these vloggers exploit their children the same way we feel about sending small children down coal mines or up chimneys nowadays? It really concerns me that these children have no consent and they have no privacy and no control over the way they are portrayed on screen. It's just so wrong on so many levels.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
I've watched one, I just don't get it. It has nothing of what makes me enjoy Disney. Hasn't norovirus been doing the rounds? That will whip round a cruise ship in no time. Here's hoping.

• Haha

SwampMonster88

Surprised at the attendees at the reeves bbq this weekend. Or lack of Attendees! I’ve had a drink so the names of everyone escape me right now but..
where was bink bonk? They’re pillars of the community!
where was the rest of snd? Where was Paul and danielle to do a big “tada, we’re dating” reveal? where was seeshauneat and the flies hanging off his ass (M&n world) and the lady who has the same medical conditions as his wife and thinks she’s a witch. Disney wheels I think she’s called.
where was marvel at the magic? or the irish girl who used to vlog with her sister. Kathrine bee? Hollie bee? Something bee? sigh Rebecca? despicable three? Krispy s’mores? L&R dreaming? Whatsherface who was a cast member years ago and her ex-boyfriend Is now a lady called jessica. Sarah.... her channel name is on the tip of my tongue!
Where was everyone?

they cancelled in 2020 because the venue (field) would only allow 30 people so this year was going to be bigger and better!
I thought this too! I was surprised by how few people actually turned up. I do wonder if the drama in the community has meant a lot of people didn’t want to be associated with them 🤣 Had all of these people actually attended in previous years?

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
So many of you recommended Hannah Rickets so I subscribed to her a few days ago to watch cruise Vlogs, but she’s literally premiering all her videos from the Disney cruise! That’s definitely one of my pet peeves as it’s obvious it’s to get more views and I just don’t get the point of them from an audience point of view , just makes them annoying to watch as if you don’t start watching the MINUTE it premiers you have to wait for the video to end before you can play back! But it brings in more quick views in for the vlogger !

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Hannah ricketts saying it like it is
Boom I like her straight talking as no one else would. I think it’s so sad seeing the parks so empty. My friends who are local to Orlando keep saying how quiet the parks are without all the British tourist.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Jeez. Im going to keep clear of YouTube next week - it will be swamped with repetitious vlogs of Disney cruises…

• Haha

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
My annoyances:
Saying your going to a certain place then go somewhere else but keep the original footage in which is now incorrect

Eating on camera then telling us how it is with your mouth full......just bloody wait til it's gone then talk......dirty buggers

Moving the camera around quickly so nothing focuses and we all feel sick

Vloggers meeting up and vlogging each other and thinking its interesting to watch

Not filming the food ordered, this really helps people planning

People not researching and winging it on holidays like Disney! Especially WDW people that go to DLP and 'don't need to research' as they know it all!
First one is such a good one and so many do it! Like at least acknowledge you’ve gone a different place now??
also I wouldn’t necessarily call brummymummyof2 a Disney vlogger , but I watched a few of her Disneyland Paris Vlogs from last year and my god they were so incoherent!

Emmy79

VIP Member
TUKDC Paul hates Del from Get Binky with a passion and has accused countless times him of faking that Star Flyer video. Next thing you see is Paul at WDW, with some other vlogger pals, screaming his head off on Splash Mountain. Fakest thing I've ever seen and just a ploy for those views! Glad we don't have to suffer Paul on YT or social media at the moment!
🤣🤣 I remember that, he made a massive deal of going on Splash Mountain.....what a twat

• Haha

ZapfaWat

it does grind my gears though when you see vloggers with their DVC, annual passes, cruises, multiple holidays, merlin passes etc. who seemingly don’t work . I never had a holiday out of the uk until 2019 and that was with my husband and I both working full time and I had anunexpected inheritance - we couldn’t have afforded to go at all if it wasn’t for that.
Honestly, it is the lack of awareness of their privilege and position that gets me. Fine, they some how either through debt, family money, or work they get to go on these trips frequently but they become so desensitised to the experience of it all and treat it like its just something other people do already.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Cory (Cory meets world) has Covid. With all the Florida numbers being insane and the relaxing of restrictions I was wondering who would get it first.

Vloggers will be begging for a sponsor or to be on media invite list for that opening.
There is no reason for Disney to even need any social media "influencers" getting a free trip to stay at the Star Wars hotel, it will be sold out for months once bookings open up. The people who can afford to stay in it don't usually follow people on social media so it would be wasted.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Top Disney Fakers / Desperate Disney Wannabes
1. Sophie and Dave. The fakest pair on YouTube. Scammed their viewers to pay for their Disney honeymoon. Promised to vlog it, only vlogged half of it and spent 99% of the time taking naps, talking about food but not showing Disney or any of the food at all. They provide no information whatsoever. Neither of them work but are already planning another scam as they've booked WDW for Feb 2022. Absolute disgrace. They try to cling to any other Disney content creator they can and have met many yet have stayed in touch with ZERO with says it all really...no one wants to be associated with two lazy layabouts. They've provided no Disney information throughout 2020 at all and give misinformation quite often but have just recently met up with number two....

https://tattle.life/wiki/sophie-and-dave - Read more here. (Soaf recently dropped her baby live on YouTube and said 'did you film that' rather than check he was okay so that's great....not!)

2. Knappily Ever After.
Debbie desperate. How the hell they have money to on go all these trips and have DVC on a part time nurses wage and a Shop Managers wage I will not know BUT she has become THE most desperate person in the Disney community. She will literally tag the shit out of any brand she can. She has recently met up with the number one scammer Sophie and Dave and are all planning on going in Feb so brace yourself. I find her incredible fake and condescending.

3. Sams Disney Life.
Relatively new on YouTube and instagram but I just don't understand how a woman who doesn't work and husband works a regular job can afford £10,000's in Disney trips and £10,000's in Loungefly constantly. Her wigs send me INSANE. She spent hours going on about the staycation cruise, did loads of hauls but the randomly isn't going? It's just all a bit fake. Her information doesn't make ANY sense.

Now I bloody LOVE LOVE LOVE 💕💕💕💕💕💕
The Despicable 3
Mr David and Mr Ian
Krispy Smore - Although I can't watch them eat, makes me a little sick
Victoria in Detail - She ALWAYS answers my questions, is so lovely and I'm team Victoria because I think Ian is a twat! AND STINKS!
1) Please tell me how S&D got mugs to pay for their honeymoon, I only watched their WDW vlogs but have been made aware of how awful they are! (Just can't understand why Dave continues to try and fool us that he has lost a significant amount of weight. Also why doesn't he realise he needs TO DO SOME CARDIO to lose that amount of timber!
Also what live did they drip the child? Rough time stamp?

2) I've only seen their pandemic DLP trip and a WDW travel day and followed her on Insta......She is super neeeeeedy! The dancing is cringey. As is the way she tells the girls off for talking while shes vlogging and she keeps that in the vlog 😲

3) Honestly, cannot work this one out. How many Loungefly bags? Plus a lot of the DLP info she gave was incorrect and I put her right (but not in a shitty way)

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
So why isn't the border open to us flying directly there if you are double vaxxed and not tested positive, like many other countries? 🤷‍♂️ They don't want us or this route would be opened directly.
To lower the risk of the possibility of you bringing the delta variant in, symptoms would show in another country…you have to test before departing that country, you need to show double vaxx status.

remember that the restriction was put in place before the vaccine was around, it’s remained unchanged. But double vaccinated visitors do not have to quarantine on arrival Either.

our government has also allowed travel from the USA where case rates are in certain regions higher…

America is an amber country, people are travelling to other amber countries in Europe and our own government has equally removed requirements for double vaxxed to have to quarantine on return. They perceive the risk for

just sounds like a lot of sour grapes from people on here who can’t take the time off to go for that long.

• Haha
  • Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Good intentions I think, but rather misplaced.
Forgets to turn her car headlights off, wants another child to add to that football team she has already to her tiny flat.

but wants us to listen to her covid guidelines?
6 kids...in a two bedroom flat?!

She's already sharing a bedroom with a toddler and a baby!

She just posted she's shoved a baby crib under a cabin bed and it looks AWFUL!!!

The woman is deranged.