Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, exactly!
And Yaz and Ash even said that France is ok with UK visitors that are fully vaccinated but left out the bit that UK guidelines are not to travel unless essential
Yaz and Cash are doing a giveaway now. They are like a pair of Big Brother contestants.
Edit: If Big Brother had Butlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yaz and Cash are doing a giveaway now. They are like a pair of Big Brother contestants.
Edit: If Big Brother had Butlers.
I'm sure on their first day there they mentioned a giveaway and it looked like it was connected to the villa company they are collaborating with, not that they ever stay in a villa in Florida 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure sam4god mentioned in a video that she’d been waiting for travel restrictions to open to visit Austria anyway so i think the DLP reopening time just ended up being in her favour , rather than the other way round. But who knows with vloggers!

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure sam4god mentioned in a video that she’d been waiting for travel restrictions to open to visit Austria anyway so i think the DLP reopening time just ended up being in her favour , rather than the other way round. But who knows with vloggers!
Just think it's odd that she didn't visit Austria last year when there weren't any travel restrictions ...

Reactions: 1
Just think it's odd that she didn't visit Austria last year when there weren't any travel restrictions ...
Yeah, and to go Austria, then DLP then back to Austria, is silly, that's 4 flights, plus trains, or as she mentioned she paid for an expensive taxi from CDG airport to DLP when she could have gone from UK to DLP then onto Austria to visit family! Oh no wait, she couldn't travel to DLP from the UK direct so it's lucky she was already going to Austria 😉😉😉😉

But then again I guess it's easy to change plans when you don't work and have (it seems) endless amounts of cash 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
As an American I really liked Adam showing off some of the UK parks. Made me want to visit them one day when I travel back to the UK. I don’t understand why he isn’t doing any now. Y’all’s parks are open aren’t they?
'Themepark worldwide' is a uk based vlogger who has been vlogging at uk parks. He is much more bearable than Adam and his pet Gary C ;)

Reactions: 3
Yeah I get you…. But she didn’t visit Disneyland Paris last summer either so maybe she just didn’t want to travel then? I’d love to know if she’s fully vaccinated tho because it she is, it makes sense she’d feel more comfortable now

'Themepark worldwide' is a uk based vlogger who has been vlogging at uk parks. He is much more bearable than Adam and his pet Gary C ;)
love theme park worldwide! He seems so down to earth and is genuinely very knowledgable about all theme parks

Last edited:
Yeah I get you…. But she didn’t visit Disneyland Paris last summer either so maybe she just didn’t want to travel then? I’d love to know if she’s fully vaccinated tho because it she is, it makes sense she’d feel more comfortable now
Eh? She most certainly did visit DLP last year. And she was there on the day it closed as well. As she never tires of telling us.

oh there was a lot of drama involving Shawn who runs theme park worldwide, apparently people he had in his videos were messaging underage girls and some other stuff - I’m sure the police were involved! I don’t know the full story just heard things I think that’s why he changed it to only him and assuming his gf

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Also just noticed she couldn't fly direct to Vienna as they banned UK flights early June so she flew to Zurich then onto Vienna.....so if she takes the same route home that's 6 flights all (in my opinion) just to get to Disneyland Paris! This really bugs me!
Screenshot_20210617-123902_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-123922_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-123937_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-124000_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 1
oh there was a lot of drama involving Shawn who runs theme park worldwide, apparently people he had in his videos were messaging underage girls and some other stuff - I’m sure the police were involved! I don’t know the full story just heard things I think that’s why he changed it to only him and assuming his gf
Oh wow. I did not know about this! I have always liked Shaun and Charlotte, but his friends all seemed abit odd- but i just put it down to them being a bit wet behind the ears and geeky/immature. Thanks for the info :0

Yaz and Cash first to do the DLP dash but it's trash :ROFLMAO:
They need their own thread for this title alone....brilliant 🤣🤣👏👏

And it will be a race between Adam hattan and disney in detail to be first on the plane I think. Maybe we need to report both of them to get them on no fly list 😂😂

• Haha
I think the thing with Adam hattan is…. He won’t say when he’s planning to go. But secretly he’s probably booked as many trips as Disney in detail 😂

• Haha
I think the thing with Adam hattan is…. He won’t say when he’s planning to go. But secretly he’s probably booked as many trips as Disney in detail 😂
Yeah 100% true...he won't want to be mobbed in the parks by announcing

Although tbf from a security pov I don’t actually think it's good practice to not announce when and where you're traveling to

Ok so maybe I’m sad but I’ve just spent an hour watching some of Yaz and ash’s older Vlogs… and it looks like their first Disneyland Paris trip was in 2019! Think they’ve actually only been to DLP once pre Covid, but 3 times since the pandemic started! They seem to be mainly Disney world people…. I had no idea! Maybe they realised their DLP ‘content’ does better so they’re milking DLP stuff now?? Had anyone heard of them before they went to Paris last summer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.