Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so maybe I’m sad but I’ve just spent an hour watching some of Yaz and ash’s older Vlogs… and it looks like their first Disneyland Paris trip was in 2019! Think they’ve actually only been to DLP once pre Covid, but 3 times since the pandemic started! They seem to be mainly Disney world people…. I had no idea! Maybe they realised their DLP ‘content’ does better so they’re milking DLP stuff now?? Had anyone heard of them before they went to Paris last summer?
I only started watching them when they went to DLP last summer as they were the first Brit vloggers to go there. I strongly suspect those vlogs did very well for them and they're trying to replicate that success now.

Reactions: 4
'Themepark worldwide' is a uk based vlogger who has been vlogging at uk parks. He is much more bearable than Adam and his pet Gary C ;)
He was mentioned before on the previous thread, be wary of theme park worldwide. They were rather involved with some horrible allegations last year and rumour has it he’s a bit of a ‘don’t you know who I am’ bully. Him and the girlfriend apparently using some disgusting terms for some disabled people within theme parks as well

Not a Disney Vlogger so do excuse me just wondering if anyone has watched coaster crazy,all he does is moan about where he is and in one was moaning about having to sanitize and said if he don’t need to wear a mask he isn’t bothering

absolute idiot and admit to hate watching a lil

I think, based on recent IG stories about children, he wanted them, she didn't. That's a pretty big reason to split. If it was an affair on his part she'd have been harping on about it for sure.

I agree about the weird vibe with Zoe but I wondered if Paul was a bit in awe of her, she went to FL for 6 weeks that must give her god like status in Paul's weird world. I assume it was Zoe singing that God awful discussions intro, if so it proves his infatuation, you'd have to really care about someone to let become part of the brand.
I know that Paul had an affair and that Cheryl does not know. Paul had an affair with another Disney wannabe youtuber/instagrammer (not Zoe) before talking divorce with Cheryl. His new mrs has a small following and would take part in SND. Nathan knew, everyone knew, apart from Cheryl. The reason he deleted his socials is so he doesn’t get caught with his new mrs before the divorce finishes, he will pop up again unless his ego is hurt from reading here.

Nathan and Paul are no longer friends, he made Nathan keep this secret from Cheryl and I know it really upset Nathan and cost Nathan a lot of friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know that Paul had an affair and that Cheryl does not know. Paul had an affair with another Disney wannabe youtuber/instagrammer (not Zoe) before talking divorce with Cheryl. His new mrs has a small following and would take part in SND. Nathan knew, everyone knew, apart from Cheryl. The reason he deleted his socials is so he doesn’t get caught with his new mrs before the divorce finishes, he will pop up again unless his ego is hurt from reading here.

Nathan and Paul are no longer friends, he made Nathan keep this secret from Cheryl and I know it really upset Nathan and cost Nathan a lot of friends.
Can you say how you know this?

Reactions: 1
Can you say how you know this?
I am a ‘friend’ of theres who would like to stay anonymous. I know more but wanted to set it straight once I saw other names being mentioned. Let say his new mrs looks alot like Cheryl, he has a type.

• Wow
I am a ‘friend’ of theres who would like to stay anonymous. I know more but wanted to set it straight once I saw other names being mentioned. Let say his new mrs looks alot like Cheryl, he has a type.
Thank you, I assumed you would not want to say who you are and I respect that.
Having been in a similar situation to Cheryl where loads of people around you know and you are in the dark I know how much it hurts that no one tells you the truth!
I really hope Cheryl comes out of this ok and that Karma will bite Paul very hard on the arse!

Reactions: 5
As far as I know their "work" consists of flogging cheap and nasty Disney rip off clothing and vlogging. Must come from money for that to support their lifestyle.
I used to follow them and always assumed they had really good jobs because they seemed quite well off lol.

Reactions: 2
Thank you, I assumed you would not want to say who you are and I respect that.
Having been in a similar situation to Cheryl where loads of people around you know and you are in the dark I know how much it hurts that no one tells you the truth!
I really hope Cheryl comes out of this ok and that Karma will bite Paul very hard on the arse!

I would assume this is why she hasn’t mentioned it on her instagram because its not just Paul who hasn’t been honest with her. I can only imagine the pain she is feeling.

I'm going to have a guess at Danielle / Lovely Chubly. I can't seem to find her on insta now, or her channel, and her twitter is locked down!!! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hmmm. Amon987 is half right. Cheryl and Paul were trying to get pregnant for a long time, it finally happened, and within a week she decided she didn’t want it and had an abortion, against his wishes. That’s why he “said he no longer loved her”. This has been admitted by both of them to friends, so I’m not sure why nobody told you.

Paul definitely isn’t and wasn’t bleeping around, though he is now in a new relationship. The decree nisi has been granted.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hmmm. Amon987 is half right. Cheryl and Paul were trying to get pregnant for a long time, it finally happened, and within a week she decided she didn’t want it and had an abortion, against his wishes. That’s why he “said he no longer loved her”. This has been admitted by both of them to friends, so I’m not sure why nobody told you.

Paul definitely isn’t and wasn’t bleeping around, though he is now in a new relationship. The decree nisi has been granted.

woah woah woah woah - that is very specific information - considering Cheryls instagram name - and that you joined 6 minutes ago....and this is your first message.... i feel some kind of way...

had an abortion, against his wishes.
also this sounds like something a man would say so i'm guessing this is paul.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
woah woah woah woah - that is very specific information - considering Cheryls instagram name - and that you joined 6 minutes ago....and this is your first message.... i feel some kind of way...

We all know the tattle rule receipts or it didn't happen

No, I’m not Paul. I can’t prove that but I’m not.
The termination is known by most of their close friends. It was the reason they went to Germany last October. They were trying to get over it. If Amon987 is as well-informed as they think, then they know I’m telling the truth.

I have been lurking on this thread, as have several other friends of theirs. It has been amusing to see what was being said, up until you all started dragging innocent people’s names into it. I chose my user name because it was the first thing I thought of, and obviously it is a reference to Cheryl’s Instagram.

We all know the tattle rule receipts or it didn't happen
I don’t know how I can do that without outing myself. However, if Amon987 is as well informed as they say, they can confirm that I am telling the truth. All their close friends know.

Reactions: 1

Was I right about who the new relationship is with? It's still a bit suspicious if he's in a new relationship with someone who was a mutual friend to them both. I wouldnt be happy.

I have been lurking on this thread, as have several other friends of theirs. It has been amusing to see what was being said, up until you all started dragging innocent people’s names into it.
There isn’t many other names being said so hi Zoe/Nathan 👋🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.