Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are we all feeling about Yaz and Ash visiting DLP today for the park re-opening? They appear to have had the required tests but honestly, is there any need just yet! I mean sure, I guess many of us would like to go to the parks however I would not deem it essential!
Couldn’t give a toss. Think they are both vile and unbearable so won’t be watching that privileged pair skip around DLP anyway 😂

Reactions: 4
Disgusting and I won't be watching. I'll wait for seeyouonmainstreet to go. Luckily yay and Ash are so annoying it's no big loss

It's purely a desperation for content and the need to be first, really disappointed in sam4god too. There is no need to go quite so soon, just because France says yes, the UK government doesn't.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure I can put myself through that!
I was watching a WDW series of theirs and she is one moody cow, a friend said she's not always like that but it was unbearable! Although it was funny (sorry) when they checked into their hotel, a little mermaid room but it wasn't ready so they gave them a lion king room......she was decked head to toe in Little Mermaid dress, ears etc, she was so moody and didn't cheer up at all!
Emma is so strange.... their latest WDW vlogs you see less and less of her when they close off each video because she's sleeping or is most likely on her phone to her Mum about something she saw during the day. Her dresses are the funniest things ever, imagine just walking around WDW in an old bed sheet. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Disgusting and I won't be watching. I'll wait for seeyouonmainstreet to go.

It's purely a desperation for content, really disappointed in sam4god too
I know I'll end up watching them all as I miss the parks so much.....but I will be constantly judging them 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know I'll end up watching them all as I miss the parks so much.....but I will be constantly judging them 🤣
Yes I’ll be the same, watching to see the parks but also commenting on how irritating everything they do and say is 🤣 I never understand why people obsess over the pair of them, they have about as much personality as a pile of twigs!

• Haha
Yes I’ll be the same, watching to see the parks but also commenting on how irritating everything they do and say is 🤣 I never understand why people obsess over the pair of them, they have about as much personality as a pile of twigs!
He especially tries way too hard

I tried to watch a video of her but she’s so obsessed with herself I had to turn off 😂
The college program is re-starting. So there will be some stan "BESTIES" coming to work at Disney and believing she wants to be buddies, and want to meet up with her. Good luck to them, she will be too stuck up to really do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They are an odd couple, her voice really gets on my nerves, as well as their over use of like in the middle of sentences

They are an odd couple, her voice really gets on my nerves, as well as their over use of like in the middle of sentences
oh yes and ‘dank’ 🤮 and she doesn’t use a ‘th’ in front of words like the or that... it’s like some odd ‘v’ sound. We watched their honeymoon vlogs, so so dull! Free Disney dining plan and they basically lived off quick service meals from the Mara in Animal Kingdom.

Reactions: 6
How are we all feeling about Yaz and Ash visiting DLP today for the park re-opening? They appear to have had the required tests but honestly, is there any need just yet! I mean sure, I guess many of us would like to go to the parks however I would not deem it essential!
They are going because Yaz has been ill?!? Seems sensible in the middle of a pandemic, when we are now out of the EU so travel insurance cover for health more important than ever, to go abroad. What if she needs medical care out there? FCO guidance states essential travel only to France at the moment which makes most insurance invalid. Idiots.

Reactions: 5
DLP is not going anywhere why do they have to act so selfish and reckless,it is not ESSENTIAL to visit Disney you can go when it is deemed safe to do so

Which UK vloggers have done the Disney Bahamas cruise? I've watched Adam Hattan and L&R. My mam and sister have flights vouchers to use and they are thinking of doing a Bahamas cruise next Feb or March and I want to send them links to UK vloggers doing the cruise but when I search YT I'm getting Americans.
We have done this cruise a couple of times and although we have done a few vlogs around Florida, on the cruise I always find myself having too much fun on the ship or dashing around the ports. Castaway Cay is something else though.... If your family do want any advice I am happy to help, one thing for sure is that they will have an amazing time,

Hello! I just created an account so I could finally comment - long time lurker though.

So I just had to chime in re: Tom Does Disney -

Not only do I think he's vile, and his attitude toward COVID was disrespectful and dangerous - but...

He recently had a live stream (bc i hate him i have to check in on him periodically to confirm why) for the SOLE PURPOSE of "fundraising" to help him pay his DVC loan and annual dues. He suggested that if his viewers wanted continued content - they should help fund it....
Someone asked what he was fundraising for - before they knew - and he said "for my DVC and anything leftover can go to a charity"....

Yeah i'm so sure.

• Wow
  • Angry
Hello! I just created an account so I could finally comment - long time lurker though.

So I just had to chime in re: Tom Does Disney -

Not only do I think he's vile, and his attitude toward COVID was disrespectful and dangerous - but...

He recently had a live stream (bc i hate him i have to check in on him periodically to confirm why) for the SOLE PURPOSE of "fundraising" to help him pay his DVC loan and annual dues. He suggested that if his viewers wanted continued content - they should help fund it....
Someone asked what he was fundraising for - before they knew - and he said "for my DVC and anything leftover can go to a charity"....

Yeah i'm so sure.
He is utterly vile.

They are going because Yaz has been ill?!? Seems sensible in the middle of a pandemic, when we are now out of the EU so travel insurance cover for health more important than ever, to go abroad. What if she needs medical care out there? FCO guidance states essential travel only to France at the moment which makes most insurance invalid. Idiots.
You're covered for healthcare by your EHIC card in Europe but I am in total agreement that when your Government tell you not to travel, you should not be travelling, especially to go to a Theme Park that you've visited a thousand times before.

I used to really like Sam4God but using her Austrian nationality to sneak into France to go to DLP is going against the spirit of the legislation.

And people wonder why we've now got another varient running riot ... Beggars belief

speaking of hate watching - has anyone seen Happiest Vlogs on Earth? They recently took their new baby to the parks - and on instagram, tagged every single brand that they were wearing - including what the baby was wearing - including their $800 stroller, and all accessories. It was really off putting. I used to like them in an annoying but cute kind of way - but that put it over the top. I mean, she even linked the company that made her child's socks. I don't know if she's angling for sponsorship? but she put affiliate links all over everything. it was gross.

I read the reason for yaz and ashes trip is because yaz needs a operation and will not be able to travel for a long time after. It’s madness that they have gone over especially when she was admitted to hospital totally out of the blue like what two weeks ago?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.