Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! We talked about her a bit on the last thread. I bought a top for my husband after seeing some good reviews a while back but once I actually started following her and seeing how rude she could be I swiftly unfollowed!
Ohhh I'll need to go back and have a read of it, thanks! šŸ’– glad I'm not the only one, like a previous poster said she will upload a question box and then be like GUYS IM NOT ANSWERING THIS QUESTION AS I ANSWERED A SIMILAR ONE 9 WEEKS AGO šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Oh god, Travelling Magical have done a video of tier lists of rides at Disneyland Paris. Aside from the hilarity of having 2 people watching their premiere (like what is the point when thereā€™s yourself and one other person watching šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚), they have so little clue about Disneyland Paris!

ā€œDonā€™t think the Indiana Jones ride will be there for much longerā€ā€¦.literally had a complete rebuild during the park closure.

ā€œOoh I donā€™t think the cars ride will be there for long with the new cars landā€ ā€¦thereā€™s no cars land, there is a re-themed tram tour.

ā€œThe Star Wars theme fits so well with the theming of space mountainā€ ā€¦ah yes, that well known Steampunk part of Star Wars.

They use footage from Attractions 360 throughout (you didnā€™t quite cut out the branding on the Peter Pan ride head) and their camera is so loud trying to focus (I assume itā€™s their camera, but maybe they live with crickets). Absolute shite šŸ˜‚
I didn't get past the first attraction......they are so unwatchable. It's annoying how he keeps saying "Didn't we" and "haven't we" to her about what they've done......šŸ˜µ

Reactions: 2
I didn't get past the first attraction......they are so unwatchable. It's annoying how he keeps saying "Didn't we" and "haven't we" to her about what they've done......šŸ˜µ
It almost feels like an abusive relationship the way heā€™s constantly prompting her. Totally not saying it is an abusive relationship, but the prompting definitely reminds me of friends who have been in such relationships. She clearly isnā€™t comfortable or wants to be there, so it just makes for very uncomfortable viewing.

Oh god, Travelling Magical have done a video of tier lists of rides at Disneyland Paris. Aside from the hilarity of having 2 people watching their premiere (like what is the point when thereā€™s yourself and one other person watching šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚), they have so little clue about Disneyland Paris!

ā€œDonā€™t think the Indiana Jones ride will be there for much longerā€ā€¦.literally had a complete rebuild during the park closure.

ā€œOoh I donā€™t think the cars ride will be there for long with the new cars landā€ ā€¦thereā€™s no cars land, there is a re-themed tram tour.

ā€œThe Star Wars theme fits so well with the theming of space mountainā€ ā€¦ah yes, that well known Steampunk part of Star Wars.

They use footage from Attractions 360 throughout (you didnā€™t quite cut out the branding on the Peter Pan ride head) and their camera is so loud trying to focus (I assume itā€™s their camera, but maybe they live with crickets). Absolute shite šŸ˜‚
I love attractions 360...if they've tried to crop logo out I assume they haven't asked permission.

Reactions: 1
It almost feels like an abusive relationship the way heā€™s constantly prompting her. Totally not saying it is an abusive relationship, but the prompting definitely reminds me of friends who have been in such relationships. She clearly isnā€™t comfortable or wants to be there, so it just makes for very uncomfortable viewing.
Their DLP vlogs are the worst, sheā€™s totally not wanting to be on camera! Heā€™s the one thatā€™s into camera stuff (I think he did a degree) so think heā€™s made them do it! Someone said in the previous thread thar they copy different styles of other youtubers, so I think that doesnā€™t help as they obviously donā€™t who they are as a channel

Last edited:
Me too, and seems to be looking for freebies quite a lot. She mentioned in one of her stories about their Target wish list being all bought, did they mention to their followers about it?
Yeah, they got quite a few negative comments for this (unsurprisingly) ā€˜oh someone has asked to see our Target wish list so here it is for everyone to seeā€™ then reposting in her stories every time someone bought something and then saying ā€˜I can only pick it up if you send it to such and such a Target, so can you please change itā€™. I get it, setting up a house isnā€™t free, but most of us have had to scrimp and save and go without a few bits until we could afford it.

It All Started with a Blog did something similar months back before they moved their wedding to next year. ā€˜We donā€™t want to dip into savings to pay for our wedding so weā€™ve set up what basically amounts to a go fund me if youā€™d like to contributeā€™. I unfollowed at that point.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It All Started with a Blog did something similar months back before they moved their wedding to next year. ā€˜We donā€™t want to dip into savings to pay for our wedding so weā€™ve set up what basically amounts to a go fund me if youā€™d like to contributeā€™. I unfollowed at that point.
Oh wow, I must have missed that one.....what a bloody cheek! I find them odd to be honest, she acts like she's a model with her insta posts! I only watch their Disney content really, and that's not even very good!

Their DLP vlogs are the worst, sheā€™s totally not wanting to be on camera! Heā€™s the one thatā€™s into camera stuff (I think he did a degree) so think heā€™s made them do it! Someone said in the previous thread thar they copy different styles of other youtubers, so I think that doesnā€™t help as they obviously donā€™t who they are as a channel
Just started their DLP vlogs and thank god each one is so short, they are terrible, he swings the camera around like a golf club and as you said she does not want to be on camera!
They apparently copied The Lodge Guys bio almost word for word initially, even not realising to remove the crap that mentioned buying the lodge......they are ridiculous

I've never heard of them, just gave a quick watch...God they are awkward to watch, very flat and she clearly doesn't want to be on camera. Also if you're going to put tables etc on screen...make them clear so they can be read!

I've never heard of them, just gave a quick watch...God they are awkward to watch, very flat and she clearly doesn't want to be on camera. Also if you're going to put tables etc on screen...make them clear so they can be read!
I get theyā€™re only a small channel etc but theyā€™ve been on youtube nearly 2 years and theyā€™re just still as awkward in the first video as they are now, how people can watch all their content I donā€™t know šŸ˜‚

Yeah, they got quite a few negative comments for this (unsurprisingly) ā€˜oh someone has asked to see our Target wish list so here it is for everyone to seeā€™ then reposting in her stories every time someone bought something and then saying ā€˜I can only pick it up if you send it to such and such a Target, so can you please change itā€™. I get it, setting up a house isnā€™t free, but most of us have had to scrimp and save and go without a few bits until we could afford it.

I thought they were nice but after the Target wishlist and her posts about it, I was done with them, they showed their true colours. And when they got messages from followers saying they found it weird and inappropriate, she started with ā€˜be kindā€™. Uhm no bye šŸ˜‚

*edit typo

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought they were nice but after the Target wishlist and her posts about it, I was done with them, they showed their true colours. And when they got messages from followers saying they found it weird and inappropriate, she started with ā€˜be kindā€™. Uhm no bye šŸ˜‚

*edit typo
Yes! This! They clearly have enough money with the amount sheā€™s buying there was no need for the list. If people asked to send things a polite ā€˜thereā€™s no need, but thank you for the generous offerā€™ is all thatā€™s needed not a wish list!

I get theyā€™re only a small channel etc but theyā€™ve been on youtube nearly 2 years and theyā€™re just still as awkward in the first video as they are now, how people can watch all their content I donā€™t know šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve never seen two people seem so uncomfortable on camera.

Reactions: 4
This is why I like Hannah Ricketts. Down to earth and doesn't do the usual vlogger crap
I really like Hannah, she has a good job and I really enjoy her Disney and non Disney content!
She speaks very well and is pretty too!
Plus she is friends with Karen B and This Natasha and I like both of them too!

Did anyone watch Krispy smores live? Is it worth a look at all?

Reactions: 6
I really like Hannah, she has a good job and I really enjoy her Disney and non Disney content!

Yes I think which other vloggers they hang around with makes a difference. Karen (who I personally don't like but se seems nice enough), natasha, hannah and luke and rich are all friends and they all seek pretty similar.

It's so interesting seeing all the Disney cliques that come about. Glad that Hannah is friends with Karen and Natasha. Those 2 had AClaireytale on their live, so she seems to have connected with them. Claire spent a lot of time with Adam in Florida doing their program together, but she's good friends with Ellie and Charlotte who don't seem to like Adam who has become friends with Brogan, who nobody should likešŸ˜‚.
Would love to know all the gossip that goes on in this community, I'm so nosey!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello all! Iā€™m a long time follower of this thread who created an account because I wanted to join in on these conversations šŸ˜‚ me and my hubby love watching Disney vlogs as weā€™re both huge fans of the parks and we always have lots to say about vloggers we watch and this is the best way to share our thoughtsā€¦

Our guilty pleasure seems to be hate watching people and the thread has provided us with some truly terrible vloggers to ā€œenjoyā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello all! Iā€™m a long time follower of this thread who created an account because I wanted to join in on these conversations šŸ˜‚ me and my hubby love watching Disney vlogs as weā€™re both huge fans of the parks and we always have lots to say about vloggers we watch and this is the best way to share our thoughtsā€¦

Our guilty pleasure seems to be hate watching people and the thread has provided us with some truly terrible vloggers to ā€œenjoyā€ šŸ¤£

Hahah I love this! Who are the vloggers youā€™s hate watchšŸ˜‚?

Welcome! I enjoy a wee hate watch too as a guilty pleasure šŸ¤£ Also interested to know who yours are

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.