Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Some already went to the cast member preview last night, JoJo already has a video up.

Also seems he got invited to a Disneyland media event in California. He mentioned he's going in July.

QueenMavis95

Sorry if this has been said before but does anyone know which airline Steve from Spoonfulofsugar is a pilot for? I assumed BA cos they seem to fly with them a lot but I’ve also seen them fly with Virgin too!

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Emily Enchanted is just so, so extra in all the wrong ways.
Watched a little bit of her last video where she talks about coming back together with old friends, or the concepts of people being the right ones but you just meet them at the wrong time. That's a fair point, but in her case it was like a vague excuse as to why none of her former roommates and bunches of other friends cut her out of their lives.

Parker123

also saw Jim from Despicable 3 tweeted a story that the USA doesn't recognise the Astrazenca jab so it's even less likely we'll get over there this year :(
the transport minister said to ignore that, the jab is WHO approved, plus on the CDC is says about allowing oxford jab to be allowed since it is WHO approved. There are problems about opening the borders but what jab you had isn’t one apparently! Bruce Springsteen was doing a concert and not allowing people with this jab in either but it changed that they were allowed.

Attachments

letsgetouttahere

When even John Heald of Carnival Cruise lines can't get into the United States, there is probably little chance of Disney Vloggers making it to the US from the UK.

When you think he can't get any more self obsessed! Where was it posted he has the Maverick one or do you know them?
It’s all posted on several of their social media from Facebook to insta. I don’t know them personally just from watching SND and used to watch Zoe before she became part of this troop

Jjjg

VIP Member
Looks like Jackie and Kyle were next up to be invited by Universal.

They went to a creators/media day yesterday for Velocicoaster.

julylyly

Does anyone know does Sam4god have a job? What does she do if not? Gets supported by her parents? How does she afford all these hotel stays in good hotels etc? Bank of mum and dad?
She used to work in a theatre, from what I remember. I think her parents must be helping her.

Emmy79

VIP Member
It's the first video, day 1. Not the second.
Just noticed and watched it so deleted my comment

Hi everyone, this is a genuine friend of Cheryl’s and I've had her consent to post this.

Firstly, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that disagreed with the earlier post that certainly seemed to be aimed at shaming her for a very private matter, as you can imagine it was horrible for her to see that post.

Secondly, if it is Karen then yes she is a real person, Cheryl knows who she is, she's not a vlogger but she was a regular viewer and friendly with others in the community. Karen had personal information, why she thought it appropriate to share that info on here and why she was so defensive of Paul and gunning for Cheryl we have no idea. If you have any remorse Karen a direct apology to Cheryl is certainly deserved.

Finally, the information shared about the relationship with Danielle is also true and Cheryl found out about it from the posts on this thread and then subsequently had it confirmed both at source and from others. Again as you can imagine that was a pretty devastating blow, there is a strong denial that this relationship overlapped however the timing is incredibly suspicious.

We've been taking care of Cheryl, she's clearly been through a lot at this stage. On the other hand, thanks to the person that outed the affair as this was being concealed not only by the people themselves but their friends around them, going to the extent of hiding them in theme park vlogs. I think that clears a few things up, time for her to heal now.
Thank you for looking out for Cheryl, I sincerely hope she can move forward and continue loving life xx

QueenMavis95

The worst bit about all this posting is, if they’re not posting videos of themselves at the park/accommodation, they’re reposting people reposting their grid pics?!?! What’s that all about 😅🤣 just shows they’re only their for content rather than enjoyment or a genuine love for Disney 🙄
*there 😬 had to correct myself and couldn’t work out how to edit the original post (if possible) 🤣

Jjjg

VIP Member
How did he not know which day they were leaving for Nassau for the cruise? I guess they were debating a flight day of instead of day before?

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Apparently Jete is leaving Florida. The guy who was fired from WDW after posting Tiktoks about drinking water from fountains and ponds there, and walking into the unlocked wedding pavilion.

I’ve watched the Disney in detail video, and I give them really credit over how it’s been handled.

They didn’t mention who gets the dvc points though 😬
if anyone knows their last name i can look up who was on the deed for their dvc and tell you (it's public info) if it was just ian, he'll prob sell it off.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I am also so curious about where Sam4God gets her money from. I really enjoy watching her vlogs in WDW as she stays in a Disney Resort and opts for the dining plan so I find this kind of vlogs interesting to watch. The trips must cost a lot of money and before pandemic she was going to WDW at least once a year and DLP several times. Plus she does buy lots of merchandise.

I do agree with @Emmy79 that it's not all about the views with her though.
Plus on this trip Sam4God is there for about a week, staying in numerous different hotels including the new Art of Marvel hotel 💰💰💰💰 It'll be interesting to see what she does as she should only have 3 park days booked as that's all she will be allowed with her AP.
The same with Yaz and Ash, they are there for a long time but again should only be having 3 park days booked

Emmy79

VIP Member
Did anyone see what the Yaz and Cash trip announcement was? I tapped into the live very briefly and they were talking about DLP so I assume that's where the trip is 🤷‍♀️ but not 100% sure