Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsmegavv

I have a friend who’s an actual pilot for Virgin and Steve does not work there.
Haha ok then! I just always got the vibe he worked for Virgin, there was also a weird mention but not mention (if that even makes sense lol) that he was a pilot for VA in one of Will & Lellys vlogs some time ago.

Jjjg

VIP Member
That's true. I was watching Jackie's vlogs from her current trip and she did so much with more to come. He lives there and she's done more.

Judes1974

Chatty Member
See I really just can’t with these guys anymore, initially I found them quite endearing but as time has gone on I’m just finding myself turned off. I used to participate in her posts on Instagram and she was always pretty good in replying or even just liking a reply but she’s getting very selective now… and it’s not that she isn’t reading them because she is, she is liking all the posts sucking up to her or giving her content. I’m also pretty turned off when I see her begging for followers on all the Facebook groups, I just don’t like it, think she’s getting a little big headed
Me too, and seems to be looking for freebies quite a lot. She mentioned in one of her stories about their Target wish list being all bought, did they mention to their followers about it?

QueenMavis95

Yeah I did, I'd still take it with a pinch of salt. Everything here is going up and until we have the delta variant under control I'm doubtful countries will risk us. Sure all the vloggers will be waiting out in desperation
Which vlogger do we reckon will be there first? 😬🤣

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Has anyone got any info about The Kershaw's? The videos are well edited but they keep some strange company and seemed to enjoy being part of Saturday Night Discussions (where are you Paul?!?) They also don't seem tied to office hours and are around and about a lot? Do they run their own business?

cocolight

Not a Disney Vlogger so do excuse me just wondering if anyone has watched coaster crazy,all he does is moan about where he is and in one was moaning about having to sanitize and said if he don’t need to wear a mask he isn’t bothering

absolute idiot and admit to hate watching a lil
I have met Andy before and he seemed like a ok bloke. I preferred his older vlogs when he had that couple Tom and stacey in them. I wonder what happened to them

Tublet83

VIP Member
Does anyone know how Charlotte Ruff is able to go on the UK Disney cruise next week even though she hasn’t had both vaccines? I know she works for Disney but I don’t think it’s fair if they ignore their strict vaccine rules.
Cast members on the cruises aren’t necessarily vaccinated 😬

Danielle is leaving Twitter and people are tweeting about how awful This website is. I’d be offended but I cant value the opinion of people who think the Saturday group are anything other than horrible self obsessed loathesome people.
Are they? I dont no any of the personally but they all came across well other thank paul! I liked the kershaws aswell.

Parker123

He is awful. Just awful. He used to date Emily from Wannabemouseketeer I believe (often now out and about with Nathan Stalker and friends) and when it all went tits up was very very odd all over YouTube about it if my memory serves me correctly. His attitude towards covid restrictions was abhorrent and he purchased a lot of his followers.
I had a snoop at him (not watched any yet) but he looks so much older then her!

Armadillo2001

How the hell do Yaz & Cash afford all of these trips? I'm assuming they don't work with all of the time off they take off and surely can't be making that much money from their YouTube channel or their Etsy shop??!! :confused:

They haven't launched Patreon yet either, as far as I know. Would love to know how some of these vloggers can afford these extravagant lifestyles!

Parker123

Does anyone know how Charlotte Ruff is able to go on the UK Disney cruise next week even though she hasn’t had both vaccines? I know she works for Disney but I don’t think it’s fair if they ignore their strict vaccine rules.
There was somewhere in London giving out 2nd jabs after 3 weeks, someone posted about it then somehow NHS changed it back to the 8 weeks! 3 weeks was what it was supposed to be at first i’m sure

Parker123

Yeah I’m glad that YouTube gave her some confidence and has helped her but something that really grinds my gears about Crystal is how she’s so desperate to become an influencer :rolleyes: she has openly said she wants youtube to be her job but she doesn’t even create very good content so it confuses me!

She recently went to London with her partner and when they got home from the trip said she had such a busy day because she had to put some washing on and unpack a tiny suitcase! She also said at the start of her vlogs that she was too scared to use the tube but then at the end of the vlogs said she didn’t even realise such a thing existed… she makes zero sense!
Awww she sounds attention seeking to me lol might do a little hate watching myself on her videos 🤣 it’s frustrating when people just want everything yet don’t wanna work hard to get it

Emmy79

VIP Member
What does it mean on Insta when it says "comments have been limited"?

Edited to add, I now know what it means but is everyone getting that message on Cheryl's most recent post and now just noticed it's on all her posts for me 😔

Last edited:

Emmy79

VIP Member
It looks like Cheryl has removed all content from her insta and her tik tok is gone too, I really hope she is ok 😔

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Which UK vloggers have done the Disney Bahamas cruise? I've watched Adam Hattan and L&R. My mam and sister have flights vouchers to use and they are thinking of doing a Bahamas cruise next Feb or March and I want to send them links to UK vloggers doing the cruise but when I search YT I'm getting Americans.

letsgetouttahere

Does it bother anyone else when apparently spontaneous vloggers have a shot of the vlogger(s) walking where it is obvious the camera had to be set up, and staged to looked not set up? Am I just noticing this type of thing more, or is it becoming more common?
WDW Couple seems to be big on this.

I honestly can’t handle her.

They seem like really sweet people and I appreciate that they both have real life jobs and travel on a budget. But yes, they always look dirty. We all get hot and sweaty in the Florida heat but they know they are in front of a camera. Just try a little to look presentable!

I haven’t been to a WDW park since summer of 2019. There were a lot of vloggers then but there seem to be even more now. Has anyone had any issues going to the parks and one of them getting in your way, talking on a ride, or messing up your experience? Just curious if this is becoming an issue for park goers.
We have been to the parks a lot, but we are Annual Pass holders, so we only go for a few hours in the evenings. I have only seen vloggers three times, PCDev, PMM and that other guy that always wears yellow and mostly does Universal. He was in Star Wars Galaxies Edge though. He was perhaps the most in the way, standing in the middle of an open area where people were trying to walk through and around him. The other two were off to the side.

Last edited: