Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Disney in Detail/Victoria Breaking News - they announced a separation. I'm actually really sad about this. I know she had mixed, mostly unpleasant, reviews here - but i've been a casual fan of hers for a while. And I had no issues with Ian.
Where did you see this?

Parker123

My BS radar is usually quite good but I suppose you never truly know for sure. People should be held accountable if they are wilfully rude and their behaviour negatively affects other peoples experiences. Has anyone else experienced this?
Somebody posted on the Jade Billington thread about how rude she was when she said hello to her in florida 2018

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Just think it's odd that she didn't visit Austria last year when there weren't any travel restrictions ...
Yeah I get you…. But she didn’t visit Disneyland Paris last summer either so maybe she just didn’t want to travel then? I’d love to know if she’s fully vaccinated tho because it she is, it makes sense she’d feel more comfortable now

'Themepark worldwide' is a uk based vlogger who has been vlogging at uk parks. He is much more bearable than Adam and his pet Gary C ;)
love theme park worldwide! He seems so down to earth and is genuinely very knowledgable about all theme parks

Last edited:

duffy1234

Chatty Member
Someone commented a few pages back that he cheated on her, told her he didn’t love her anymore, moved out, moved back in to try falling back in love with her but kicked her out 2 weeks later. People on this forum are doubting that’s true but we have mutual friends and the story Cheryl told was that he told her didn’t love her anymore and wanted a divorce. She missed out the cheating part but it wouldn’t surprise me. To be honest I wouldn’t be shocked if it was with Zoe from the British Life. She used to do all of Get Binky,s editing until Jen accused them of having an affair. She only joined that Saturday night thing to get back at Del because him and Paul don’t get on
oh wow yes that's a thought

Parker123

This is my first post so sorry if I’m doing it wrong lol. Is anyone else finding Katie from BLAB so annoying with her constant talking about their diet and complaining about all the food she wants to but “can’t” eat? I’m finding it very hard to enjoy their WDW videos with all her complaining. Shut up, we don’t care about your diet!!!!!
Sorry who is BLAB 🙈

Which UK vloggers have done the Disney Bahamas cruise? I've watched Adam Hattan and L&R. My mam and sister have flights vouchers to use and they are thinking of doing a Bahamas cruise next Feb or March and I want to send them links to UK vloggers doing the cruise but when I search YT I'm getting Americans.
We have done this cruise a couple of times and although we have done a few vlogs around Florida, on the cruise I always find myself having too much fun on the ship or dashing around the ports. Castaway Cay is something else though.... If your family do want any advice I am happy to help, one thing for sure is that they will have an amazing time,

Merida91

Does anyone know why it seems the Saturday Night Discussions mob fell out with Disney World Freak (Carlos)?

On earlier shows he was always joining the stream, but on the later shows he does not appear. I thought he would be on their final show but again, he did not appear.

Perhaps it has something to do with their failed collaboration Fast Pass to Fun?
That's a good point, I never watched them as it just seemed to be a similar show with slightly fewer people. I remember pretty quickly they changed to doing their own spin off show just talking about Disney plus shows. Looking at the videos the ones with Carlos had 200 something views now compared to 7/800 views of the Saturday night show so maybe not enough people watched for them to consider it worth it?

I keep checking to see if Paul has returned to YouTube but no sign. Maybe he won't until he has Disney footage? I've noticed Nathan Staker put a post out asking for content suggestions, he probably feels he's done Legoland, Chessington and Alton Towers as much as he can.

FigmentFan

Erm, it's really not ok to come on here as a 'close friend' and publicly speak about a termination. Who needs enemies...
You’re right, it’s not. I was happy to stay quiet while Cheryl’s friendspainted her as the victim. When other “friends” can lie about affairs and throw innocent people under the bus, things have gone too far.

Have a good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

CaptainChaos

This the same Maverick that ripped off the Get Binky Starflyer vlog? Most pathetic thing I have ever seen B.T.W

One desperate man copying another and trying to get the same result but failing miserably!
too much accuracy in this comment 🤣 SND can dish it out but can’t take it back

SwampMonster88

Pauls personal Twitter is mostly about football but the way he’s written on there doesn’t sound like the person who spoke about Cheryl. He’s much more insult-fuelled on twitter to random people over random things, so Id expect there to be lots of hatred filled insults to us (as people who speculated on him being a cheating prick). I still think the person who spoke about Cheryl was Dougie.
What’s Paul’s Twitter?

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
Does anyone know how Sam4G0d for into DLP the other week? France from the UK is super red list at the moment I thought? Love her and love her dlp content but my green eyed monster peaked its head!

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Was there any sort of falling out with the Kershaws? I see Cheryl doesn't follow them and vice versa. She is connected to the other SND panel members on I.G though 🤔