Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadee91762

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210612-090337.png
Those “huge” announcement they pretend to have up their sleeves, that end up being incredibly boring, basic stuff lol so annoying.

Kyle Pallo might be one of the cringiest vloggers to me, and so awfully clickbait-ey. Like his dumb April fools joke. He is one greedy little mofo, and he’s really not the sharpest tool in the shed. I saw him in the parks once, and he was incredibly disruptive, loud and annoying. I like his video quality, and the fact that he puts out daily videos, but he’s a major tool. His sister should take over the channel, I really like her.
You mean clickbait-ey like this?

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Anyone know about TomDoesDisney? I unsubscribed from him a few weeks ago when during a livestream he seemed annoyed that wasn’t getting enough super chats. Yesterday I found out he was arrested back in April for false imprisonment and battery of a young woman. I always felt there was something shady about him.

I’m not able to link it here but you can read tweets by @Hiloshark for more. There’s a link to his inmate profile.
He is awful. Just awful. He used to date Emily from Wannabemouseketeer I believe (often now out and about with Nathan Stalker and friends) and when it all went tits up was very very odd all over YouTube about it if my memory serves me correctly. His attitude towards covid restrictions was abhorrent and he purchased a lot of his followers.

CaptainChaos

Her tiktok name is Cherriepie860 - I hope she finds someone who treats her they way she deserves to be treated!

Seeshauneat annoy the hell out of me, I find it very hard to watch them anymore. He seems like a horrible man and they’re always putting Caroline’s health at risk just for a tiny amount of views.
thank you. Love that she isn’t letting a spineless self absorbed arse ruin her life

ive struggled to watch them for a while now, even hate watching. he Is a horrible man, his only friends seem to be other vloggers but he can’t seem to keep the same circle for long. He was friends with despicable 3 for a while and get binky too. There was another fella who was friends with him When shaun and his wife was best friends with Gareth and his wife but he doesnt seem to be around anymore. The only public argument I know of is the one with Gareth, does anyone know what happened with the despicable 3?
they must Eventually See him for what he is and How he uses people to boost His views and channel. I wonder if Paul will remain close now that shaun has outed his relationship with Danielle in his vlog

(I keep editing to try and correct my spelling)

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I watched Pat exactly once. Within minutes of turning on his stream, he was bragging about “banging some girl three times” in an attic. Not the content I’m interested in.
He's a real creeper. I can't stand him. I watched him a few times during remote school/work back in the fall. He was background sound. All he does at the parks is drink, make fun of families on vacation, make sexual innuendo jokes, and asks for Paypal $ because he doesn't want Youtube getting a dime of his Superchat money.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I forget who asked but for Disney / Orlando vloggers who do I-drive etc I discovered The Stranger Couple. They've done extensive videos on idrive restaurants and things, showing what's walkable from the hotels they stay at (two different Rosens in I-drive). They're a goth/alternative couple and I find them refreshing!

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
So Knappily Ever After have announced they are going on one of the UK Disney cruises on 23rd July. I would feel uneasy with all those unvaccinated kids on board but that’s just me.

whatsever you

VIP Member
The paid fast passes for UK guests would just be too much. People are staying 10 days, to 3 weeks onsite from the UK, so imagine that at $300 per day!!!
I'm really hoping Disney are testing the water, to see people's reactions as it won't go down well. Like @Figgy411 said, universal and even Disneyland Paris and California work with paying for fastpasses, becuase people only go for a couple of days!
I'm wondering if it is brought in, whether UK travel agents will offer a 14 night package including these paid for fastpasses, as if not business for onsite hotels is gonna drop!

Mark81

VIP Member
The paid fast passes for UK guests would just be too much. People are staying 10 days, to 3 weeks onsite from the UK, so imagine that at $300 per day!!!
I'm really hoping Disney are testing the water, to see people's reactions as it won't go down well. Like @Figgy411 said, universal and even Disneyland Paris and California work with paying for fastpasses, becuase people only go for a couple of days!
I'm wondering if it is brought in, whether UK travel agents will offer a 14 night package including these paid for fastpasses, as if not business for onsite hotels is gonna drop!
Yes but then it goes back to how it was, one queue going quicker (with a much smaller fastpass line) and not having to plan your whole trip 6 months out. Fast passes are a relatively new thing, especially the way they are done now. It's not like you have to pay for fastpass, you just go on the day and go on the rides.

If people haven't I suggest watching the video, he explains it well and it makes a lot of sense. There is now so much demand disney are in a strong position.

It shows the difference that these days people go to Disney so many times where as 15 to 20 years ago it was more of a once in a lifetime or certainly saved up for a few years.

SwampMonster88

Is this the same Karen who is doing a podcast with Lisa from ReevesFamilyAdventures and Pippa from BroadwaysAway? I can’t remember the name of the podcast but she is a Disney parks fan and seemed relatively unknown

letsgetouttahere

He could if he wanted to if he was going for business reasons. Lots of UK residents, several of my former work colleagues included, have been travelling back and forth to the US direct from the UK since the start of the travel restrictions. You just have to be prepared to quarantine if required.
He apparently tried to board a flight at Heathrow yesterday and was turned away. He apparently didn't have all of the required paperwork. So it isn't all that easy to do.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I wonder if it'll be sponsored by the villa company that they don't use but collab with? Which would be pointless as it has no connection to DLP

And yes, it can't be something soon as they claimed Yaz can't travel 🤷‍♀️

duffy1234

Chatty Member
That's a good point, I never watched them as it just seemed to be a similar show with slightly fewer people. I remember pretty quickly they changed to doing their own spin off show just talking about Disney plus shows. Looking at the videos the ones with Carlos had 200 something views now compared to 7/800 views of the Saturday night show so maybe not enough people watched for them to consider it worth it?

I keep checking to see if Paul has returned to YouTube but no sign. Maybe he won't until he has Disney footage? I've noticed Nathan Staker put a post out asking for content suggestions, he probably feels he's done Legoland, Chessington and Alton Towers as much as he can.
still no paul