Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Disney in denial has had how many trips cancelled/rebooked? I cannot stand that woman and even her WDW vlogs are repetitive. Wake up late grab coffee go to MK ride people mover go into a shop point and price cancel dinning reservations and order Uber eats at the hotel like wtf!
I do not see the smores going as soon as the green light is given as I’m pretty sure they Mentioned on there 2019 trip it would be three or more years before they go back to florida.
Yeah they did but I wonder if the pandemic will change that

Disney wasn't on my list but I have to say really craving the fun of the Disney bubble again after this lockdown.

Reactions: 1

CaptainChaos

🤣 This is hilarious.

I can't work out what happened with them. I don't think he had an affair with Zoe otherwise she would have disappeared but she carried on with SND. I also think Cheryl would be have been telling people about it.

to clarify, this is just me speculating that IF he had an affair, my immediate guess was Zoe. If the affair part of the break up is true then I agree, I think Cheryl would be telling people. I know I would be! I was surprised they bought DVC because they wanted to start a family. I think pauls ego enjoyed the attention from YouTube and they Now want different things

Sinnocence

aww yeah totally get you, as the saying goes “work hard play hard” lol! If you can afford it, fastpass is worth every penny, and I feel like people shouldn’t have to hide they are able to afford fastpass and made to feel bad about it, theres many things I wish I could afford but don’t make others feel bad about it! But when your at Disney and get an FOP fastpass, there is no better feeling skipping past that queue 😂

Haha I love this 🤣
It’s like driving like an asshole in a BMW, the arrogance comes with the purchase!

duffy1234

Chatty Member
These people crave the power and influence that their 15 minutes of fame brings and want all of its benefits. They can't have it both ways.

She has every right to be furious at one of the allegations being thrown out there though.

That was unforgivable irrespective of what camp that person is in and whatever their agenda may be.
100%
Her stories have been removed now. Seeshaun also had posted on their stories to something very similar
cant see nothing on Seans post what did it say

letsgetouttahere

Yaz and Ash can't make that much off youtube, their following and views is pretty small really. I also wonder how much their tshirt business makes.
Exactly. They are pulling in less than 300 views a day. I think US based Disney YouTubers may pull in $6-$10 USD per 1000 views. So they aren't making but a few bucks a day (I am in USA, so convert that to whatever you call it over there. I know it is pounds, but I often hear other terms too...

Parker123

WDW Couple seems to be big on this.

We have been to the parks a lot, but we are Annual Pass holders, so we only go for a few hours in the evenings. I have only seen vloggers three times, PCDev, PMM and that other guy that always wears yellow and mostly does Universal. He was in Star Wars Galaxies Edge though. He was perhaps the most in the way, standing in the middle of an open area where people were trying to walk through and around him. The other two were off to the side.
Oh Rixflix always wears yellow i’m sure, I really like him and his wife they seem lovely! Annoying he was in the way tho!

Mark81

VIP Member
I think the thing with Adam hattan is…. He won’t say when he’s planning to go. But secretly he’s probably booked as many trips as Disney in detail 😂
Yeah 100% true...he won't want to be mobbed in the parks by announcing

Although tbf from a security pov I don’t actually think it's good practice to not announce when and where you're traveling to

teamonster

Chatty Member
'Themepark worldwide' is a uk based vlogger who has been vlogging at uk parks. He is much more bearable than Adam and his pet Gary C ;)
He was mentioned before on the previous thread, be wary of theme park worldwide. They were rather involved with some horrible allegations last year and rumour has it he’s a bit of a ‘don’t you know who I am’ bully. Him and the girlfriend apparently using some disgusting terms for some disabled people within theme parks as well

From details here it’s only Paul and Nathan that have fallen out, as Paul was asking to much of Nathan in secret hiding.

Kershaws owning a business alike that is impressive much respect to them for that. Shame they are in with the wrong crowd.

I wonder how many people are stepping back from them all. I know a few other vloggers already have

larrade1

Ok. Good to hear Seaworld are doing that. Unfortunately they have ALREADY exploited animals for $$$, and they've only changed their habits since they got caught/had backlash. Seaworld STILL take young from the wild. Plus they're still doing shows with Orcas and dolphins, and letting people swim on dolphins at Aquatica. If you're happy to support it then go for it.
I mean Epcot has Dolphins in a smaller tank you can get in with so.

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
How the hell do Yaz & Cash afford all of these trips? I'm assuming they don't work with all of the time off they take off and surely can't be making that much money from their YouTube channel or their Etsy shop??!! :confused:

They haven't launched Patreon yet either, as far as I know. Would love to know how some of these vloggers can afford these extravagant lifestyles!
Probably maxing out credit cards lol

letsgetouttahere

I can smell the desperation from these DiSnEy VlOgGeRs through their Insta stories and the obvious scrambling to get to the parks first for ‘content’ is ridiculous! Just wait until Biden opens the US borders, they will all be fighting for a seat on the plane and I can’t wait to watch
Sounds about the same as all the cruise vloggers tripping all over themselves to watch the Carnival Mardi Gras arrive at Port Canaveral and the whole hoard of them on the first Royal Caribbean cruise out of Nassau this week.