Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Mine is on Disney in Detail. She has made zero effort to produce any original content, instead has just reacted to her old videos. They’re impossible to watch as they’re talking over the action the whole time and I can’t see they’ve been popular.
Yes, lockdown has not been kind to Dismal in Denial. It's just exposed her complete lack of personality or interests. Whereas Mr David and Mr Ian's channel has grown during lockdown because they've made interesting content, despite rarely leaving the house. But the difference is that those two actually have personalities and great senses of humour and come across really well on screen. Unlike Victoria who is dull beyond belief. Even her husband prefers to spend time playing VR games rather than be with her.

Reactions: 9

Emmy79

VIP Member
And a note for Yaz & Ash, just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Perfectly put! On their stories they said the french government now allow the UK in for non essential travel if you've had both vaccinations but what they didn't mention is that the UK have still got France on the Amber list which means it's essential travel only!

Mark81

VIP Member
Disgusting and I won't be watching. I'll wait for seeyouonmainstreet to go. Luckily yay and Ash are so annoying it's no big loss

It's purely a desperation for content and the need to be first, really disappointed in sam4god too. There is no need to go quite so soon, just because France says yes, the UK government doesn't.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I agree and the difference here is that Luke & Rich will only be travelling if it is allowed. Yaz and Ash have gone against advice and deserve all the flack that they get. There is no way a trip to DLP is essential whichever way it is dressed up.

.......... Although they do list themselves as Public Figures on their Instagram

This is hilarious!
I didn't know this existed so I looked at a few other vloggers etc most put digital creator etc but Adam Hattan has put 'author' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
This is why I love despicable 3 and spoonful of sugar! They don't do any of those annoying posed stuff. It's just them videoing their hols!!!

CaptainChaos

Disclosing a termination is unforgivable and it could only be from someone in Paul’s camp, which automatically brings the Saturday group or the new girlfriend to mind. im not saying it is one of them, it’s just an natural assumption.

i don’t understand why people on this thread are complaining that we are “suddenly” gossiping about the Saturday group. Their names have been mentioned on this thread before and it’s a general thread. Why are we suddenly obsessing over yah and ash? its A gossip site For people to gossip about you tubers instagrammers tiktokers. You can like the vloggers mentioned and disagree with what’s being said, but why complain about it? You know what this site is about when you sign up.

wholeheartedly disagree with disclosing the termination though. That’s beyond gossip, that Oversteps the Mark

jamesd

I just posted how disappointed I was in them and comment was quickly deleted within 2 mins!

Wow.

• Angry

Anon1989

Noticed Yaz and Trash complaining about lack of social distancing at DLP... apparently it was soooo much better when it was only Annual Passholders allowed in, now the commoners are allowed in, it’s awful.

Has it not struck them that the park will be operating at higher capacity than it was on passholder preview days? Can’t wait to hear how much they whinge about it in Florida given social distancing is pretty much a thing of the past over there now.

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Yea it’s just you. Funny you don’t want to be talked about but are quite happy to disclose someone’s termination. Pot, kettle?

This is a gossip site and the people being talked about have put themselves in the public eye on social media/YouTube so they are going to be discussed.

CaptainChaos

They acted as though they kept the nations morale up for 12 months as if they were Captain Tom. You will never find a more deluded bunch. A SHITSHOW OF HUMANS PRESENTING A SHIT SHOW.
Be gone.
I wasn’t clapping for carers on a Thursday night, I was clapping for these heroes 😉

• Haha

Merida91

Someone else said that the SND videos have gone and they're right! That's sad because I know quite a few liked to watch them back for info on the parks and florida. If they have been taken down because of 30-50 people discussing them here on a niche website then that is a massive overreaction! It makes me think perhaps Paul has done it after reading here. The only reason I found this site was because I Googled Paul UK disney couple to see if he had any new social media after the break up and got nothing. If you have a presence with subscribers then disappear for ages without a word then people are going to search for information on you, whether it's potentially true or not. I had no idea this site existed until a few weeks ago! When they talked about mean people online in SND I thought they meant twitter, didn't realise there was a forum for vloggers.

Also have started watching Mr David and Mr Ian after recommendations on here and what a breath of fresh air! Two naturally funny guys that seem to remain chilled even when things get a little bit unplanned and stressful.

SwampMonster88

Hello all! I’m a long time follower of this thread who created an account because I wanted to join in on these conversations 😂 me and my hubby love watching Disney vlogs as we’re both huge fans of the parks and we always have lots to say about vloggers we watch and this is the best way to share our thoughts…

Our guilty pleasure seems to be hate watching people and the thread has provided us with some truly terrible vloggers to “enjoy” 🤣

• Haha

Anon1989

Ok, so I thought Knappily was bad for the £30 for an advent calendar. Kingdom Threads… £250!! But it’s ok guys because ‘we have Klarna so you can split it over 3 payments which actually makes it loads cheaper’ - erm no it doesn’t, it still makes it £250 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
No doubt, the moment I say it will be removed for an edit as I’m guessing Karen and Paul wouldn’t want it out there as it’s the only part of the video they are in and are clearly hiding with them hoods and shades.. I assume they want to hide their new romance.

it’s SeeShaun/MardiGras Sunday
Well spotted. The lengths they must have gone to to stay out of shot when 4 of them were vlogging makes my brain hurt.

Hi Paul, I know you are reading here. Good effort but maybe if you want to keep your affairs quiet don't go to a major UK themepark with people who video their every minor thought, word and, in some instances, fart.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I love that one of the nicest disney vloggers has beaten everyone to the cruise vlogs haha

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Jade and Matt, TUKDC and now Disney In Detail.
It makes you wonder who will be next to fall victim of the everything is perfect (unless we can't get to Florida) curse.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Disney in Detail/Victoria Breaking News - they announced a separation. I'm actually really sad about this. I know she had mixed, mostly unpleasant, reviews here - but i've been a casual fan of hers for a while. And I had no issues with Ian.
Credit where credit is due, this was handled with class and sincere good luck to them both for the future.

Mark81

VIP Member
Is anyone else extremely bored of people doing “reacting to our old Disney vlogs” series?
I was bored at the start lol maybe one if your reacting to your very first vlog to see how you've progressed as a vlogger. Otherwise it just comes across as the most narcissistic thing