Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over how some of these 'Disney influencers' have like 2k subs and think they're gods gift.. Seeshaunidiot is one of those.

I am glad to see Cheryl taking swipes as Paul on her IG story :LOL:
oh its bloody brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes its the mail.but so far the US has generally followed us. Just got a feeling we are heading for a bumpy late summer and autumn and I just don't see Biden opening up for foreign tourists

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Kingdom Threads' latest stories and videos about their shop being quiet and how small businesses need to be supported?

As the owner of a small business which is not thriving as much as I would love it to, I do feel their pain and feel sorry for them HOWEVER she talks to her customers like dirt and that can't be swept under the carpet and not blamed even a tiny bit. Plus she's been doing stories for the last few weeks with huge bandages and stitches after her nose job which is completely unprofessional. I think she got too big for her boots and is now panicking that things are dying down. I really do wish them the best as their items are lovely and it's great to see a company do so well, but she really needs to evaluate her customer service

Reactions: 10
I can't get over how some of these 'Disney influencers' have like 2k subs and think they're gods gift.. Seeshaunidiot is one of those.

I am glad to see Cheryl taking swipes as Paul on her IG story :LOL:
Please could you and anyone that has her tictok quote her and tell us exactly what she's said?

Please could you and anyone that has her tictok quote her and tell us exactly what she's said?
I don't use TikTok so can't post from her stories on there.. but her IG story was of her sat in Starbucks with a quote of the following:

"When your date doesn't talk back, talk about football or have a 'big ego' - Mr Mark and Mr Bucks"

Definite swipe at Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vloggers that I’m literally sick of seeing is GetBinky tagging literally every company on the planned to hey freebies! Doing yet another give away. #GetBeggy

Vloggers that I’m literally sick of seeing is GetBinky tagging literally every company on the planned to hey freebies! Doing yet another give away. #GetBeggy
“Company on the planet to get freebies sorry”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They can clearly afford to buy things so I don’t know why they’re always so desperate to get freebies!

Reactions: 4
some smaller shops will offer prizes to influencers in order to drive traffic to their store

*edit* just seen he,s also teamed up with a social media collaboration manager. i Can see what binky and the store owner get out of this guveaway but what the heck does the collaboration manager get? Does she get paid by either binky or the store owner? What an odd job

Last edited:

What do you mean tagging every company? In the YouTube video description or on Instagram? In YouTube, it is common to utilize #Tags to help with search and discovery on videos.

Has anyone seen Kingdom Threads' latest stories and videos about their shop being quiet and how small businesses need to be supported?

As the owner of a small business which is not thriving as much as I would love it to, I do feel their pain and feel sorry for them HOWEVER she talks to her customers like dirt and that can't be swept under the carpet and not blamed even a tiny bit. Plus she's been doing stories for the last few weeks with huge bandages and stitches after her nose job which is completely unprofessional. I think she got too big for her boots and is now panicking that things are dying down. I really do wish them the best as their items are lovely and it's great to see a company do so well, but she really needs to evaluate her customer service
i know i've mentioned this before on another thread but i have no idea how companies esp Kingdom Threads haven't had Disney come after them. Some of their designs are complete breach of copyright/trademark laws. i do think its only a matter of time so this quiet spell could be the least of her problems to be honest. she does speak to her customers like dirt though too.

i know i've mentioned this before on another thread but i have no idea how companies esp Kingdom Threads haven't had Disney come after them. Some of their designs are complete breach of copyright/trademark laws. i do think its only a matter of time so this quiet spell could be the least of her problems to be honest. she does speak to her customers like dirt though too.
i think about this a lot - especially when they start accusing each other of stealing their designs - but haven’t you stolen it from Disney??

Reactions: 4
i think about this a lot - especially when they start accusing each other of stealing their designs - but haven’t you stolen it from Disney??
exactly, i keep seeing more little businesses like these popping up on Instagram and all of them are just copying each other but using copyrighted stuff anyway. All it takes is for Disney to do a big swoop and shut them all down, its crazy to think they are building a business that could be closed down tomorrow by their own doing really.

What do you mean tagging every company? In the YouTube video description or on Instagram? In YouTube, it is common to utilize #Tags to help with search and discovery on videos.
Good morning! My apologies on Instagram I mean, they tag a different company in each post to try and boost their image and get the company to collaborate with them. lol tagging Virgin Atlantic to get a free upgrade

Are they all pals now then? I didnt think there was any love lost there???
I think the love lost was between Shitstick Paul and Del maybe? Both strong personalities so clashed possibly. Cheryl is a doll, and Jen too seems nice and easygoing so doubt there was beef with the girls.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.