Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know does Sam4god have a job? What does she do if not? Gets supported by her parents? How does she afford all these hotel stays in good hotels etc? Bank of mum and dad?

Reactions: 1
This has caused a lot of problems so I will identify myself. My name is Karen. I am not a vlogger and only a few people know me. It is not right that others are being blamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This has caused a lot of problems so I will identify myself. My name is Karen. I am not a vlogger and only a few people know me. It is not right that others are being blamed.
Can you explain if you are not any of the parties involved why you were so offended by the talk of Paul's new relationship you decided to share personal medical information?

Also have you messaged Cheryl on Instagram? She had a story up asking for you to identify yourself to her.

Reactions: 6
Why did you think it was ok to share the things you did?

Reactions: 4
Let me identify myself. I'm somebody that nobody knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha, that’s convenient! Well there you go, problem solved it was KAREN everyone, it must be true, we were all wrong, we missed all of the clues that were clearly pointing to KAREN! the non existent fall guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha, that’s convenient! Well there you go, problem solved it was KAREN everyone, it must be true, we were all wrong, we missed all of the clues that were clearly pointing to KAREN! the non existent fall guy!
Karen Smith 🤣

Why bother......all it was, was him ranting about football, complaining about companies and calling people c***s!
It just goes to show what a hypocritical little man he is.

He constantly called out Twitter as being "a toxic platform" (I actually heard his voice as I typed that) yet there he was abusing people left, right and centre and calling them the C word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
OK Dougie/Danielle.

Karen Smith 🤣

It just goes to show what a hypocritical little man he is.

He constantly called out Twitter as being "a toxic platform" (I actually heard his voice as I typed that) yet there he was abusing people left, right and centre and calling them the C word.
that’s the problem with the Saturday group. They constantly target other people and call them toxic when they’re the ones with the toxic behaviour.

hi Paul 👋 since you read here.

its bad enough that Paul cheated on his wife but how can Danielle do it to Cheryl when she knew the couple? she Was fangirling hard over SND and wormed her way in, so I wonder if getting with Paul her intention all along

Reactions: 4
Noticed Yaz and Trash complaining about lack of social distancing at DLP... apparently it was soooo much better when it was only Annual Passholders allowed in, now the commoners are allowed in, it’s awful.

Has it not struck them that the park will be operating at higher capacity than it was on passholder preview days? Can’t wait to hear how much they whinge about it in Florida given social distancing is pretty much a thing of the past over there now.

Reactions: 9
Noticed Yaz and Trash complaining about lack of social distancing at DLP... apparently it was soooo much better when it was only Annual Passholders allowed in, now the commoners are allowed in, it’s awful.

Has it not struck them that the park will be operating at higher capacity than it was on passholder preview days? Can’t wait to hear how much they whinge about it in Florida given social distancing is pretty much a thing of the past over there now.
Self entitled hypocrites.

Reactions: 11

Haha wow they lack any self awareness or common sense don't they.

Reactions: 5

Good GOD 🙄 if you don’t like it and don’t feel “safe”, don’t bloody go 🙄 no one has forced you there! Self-entitled, self-centred morons. This is why us millennials get a bad name - this sort of behaviour! 😠😞

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.