Disney Vloggers #14 Promoting the best in British dentistry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are some of the few Disney vloggers I can tolerate watching these days. Donā€™t get me wrong, they can be a bit OTT/cringe at the times but I do really like them. I am desperate to know what he does for a living though!! I feel like heā€™s the one earning the Disney money in this relationship as I know she is cabin crew. Their last Orlando trip was over the new year, theyā€™ve just done California and then within days of being back they booked Orlando again for this September?!
Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve dreamt this, but did I read on here (?) that he is a policeman?

Anyone seen that Vicky No Detail is one of the ā€˜teamā€™ for Surrey Mummyā€™s travel agency?

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve dreamt this, but did I read on here (?) that he is a policeman?
Iā€™d read this on here too! Do policemen earn that sort of money?! I know the money is good once you start to climb the ranks, but he seems to have too much spare time for that šŸ¤£

Iā€™d read this on here too! Do policemen earn that sort of money?! I know the money is good once you start to climb the ranks, but he seems to have too much spare time for that šŸ¤£
I think someone said something about a patch on his rucksack šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Looks like they're using a selfie stick on their LA trip, I'm sure these are banned in the US parks (they are in DLP)

Reactions: 2
What is it with all these ā€˜Disney Sloggersā€™ thinking they can be ā€˜travel agentsā€™ they visit the mouse do the same tit every dam time and then think they know it all! knobs all them they will tit a brick when something goes down and they are copping it from their customers who wants to pop round to rip their head off cos little jimmy didnā€™t have a bed to sleep in bcos the villa was a scam are they even Atol and Abta covered?

Reactions: 5
So itā€™s basically like asking a ā€œmateā€ to book your holiday for you. No thanks. Sadly, there are people out there who for whatever reason donā€™t feel confident with finding and booking deals and these MLM leeches are preying on that. Itā€™s pretty bleeping low when theyā€™re taking the trust of social media followers and using it for financial gain.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what Sam Mealey does for a living? He seems to always be on holiday