Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure why she would qualify for compensation though?
Yes I thought compensation was paid out for negligence, by all accounts the treatment she got was superlative. That's certainly how they documented it at the time.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure why she would qualify for compensation though?
Yeah, the TM was not the result of anyone's negligence, so can't see her qualifying for compensation.
Was the TM hospitalisation after they bought the house? To get a mortgage they would have had to take out insurance... some do pay out for things like loss of limbs or brain tumours etc... not sure if TM would be covered, but i'd say she'd get no more than £20k, so it wouldn't even cover a year of her travels!

Reactions: 1
Another theory, i do wonder if she does have muscle weakness in her legs but it’s actually from her weight gain and sedentary lifestyle. Yet she maybe she thinks it’s old TM symptoms or knows it’s not and lies. I dont trust her in general.
---
Was the TM hospitalisation after they bought the house?
It was 3 years before the house

Reactions: 7
At this point I'm waiting for Kate and Victoria to have a falling out and for Kate to go full year 9 petty teenager and spill all the tea regarding Vic's finances and any extracurricular activities she's been doing to help fund her lifestyle 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
At this point I'm waiting for Kate and Victoria to have a falling out and for Kate to go full year 9 petty teenager and spill all the tea regarding Vic's finances and any extracurricular activities she's been doing to help fund her lifestyle 🤣🤣
Fingers crossed 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Victoria has become a travel agent for a dedicated Disney travel company that’s just launched.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So Victoria has become a travel agent for a dedicated Disney travel company that’s just launched.
duck me, imagine the 'advice' she'd be giving?

"So, what is the best way to get to the airport?"
"Get Kate to give you a lift, like I do."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A friend of mine who lives in Florida said that anything goes there like anything sexual isn’t too far to find so maaaaaaaybe she meets men for some nasty feet pic stuff and whatever else….and maybe that’s how she makes her money - a bit like the portapotty girls in Dubai -(google that at your own discretion)! 🤮🤢🥴

Can you imagine booking a trip with Vicky? 🤣🤣

You'd be asking her about which resorts have accessible rooms and she'd reply with "umm, well I'm not quite sure on that, but I can say that the Grand Floridian has an amazing lobby with lots of seats"

Reactions: 5
Even that copy is just so terribly written.

Is it 'are assured to' or 'are sure to'? Like, pick one you bleeping morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it’s genuine and not MLM she will last a week before packing it in. No way will she actually do any work.

Reactions: 5
I don't really understand the mlm for travel agents. Travel agents themselves are a dying breed, especially for something so easy to arrange as wdw. Just seems like a house of cards waiting to come down sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.