Disney Vloggers #14 Promoting the best in British dentistry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tried watching our wildest dreams again and I think they’re watchable. Find it bit odd that he went with his ex but they seem nice.
Shame people like Maxth and Alex get the fame over genuine Disney fans just because they let Adam Hattan watch them get down and dirty

Reactions: 1
Wow just seen a pic on Instagram of Stephie from Krispy Smore, I literally didn't recognise her she has lost sooooo much weight!
I thought the same, those Twins must keep her busy... Im a twin mum sadly the same didnt happen to me lol

Reactions: 3
Just tried watching our wildest dreams again and I think they’re watchable. Find it bit odd that he went with his ex but they seem nice.
Shame people like Maxth and Alex get the fame over genuine Disney fans just because they let Adam Hattan watch them get down and dirty
I’m watching wildest dream now, are they not a couple then?

Someone’s lucky they didn’t make it to the Dentistry Wall of Shame. Also, middle aged bloke trying to work a receding hairline with that tight fade… no.
Her outfit... no.

IMG_3979.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Someone’s lucky they didn’t make it to the Dentistry Wall of Shame. Also, middle aged bloke trying to work a receding hairline with that tight fade… no.
Her outfit... no.

View attachment 2959980
On my usual trawl to find some new Disneyland vlogs, these came up, I pressed play without looking who it was and as soon as he appeared it went off!! My god pickings are slim nowadays for some decent Disney vloggers.

Calling each other “mate” and “dude” and saying things are “sick” in that northern accent. Cringe.

The weird thing about L&S is that they pay for everything separately? I find it strange to do that when they live together?
I also cant see the attraction between the two- he treats her like a friend

Reactions: 4
The weird thing about L&S is that they pay for everything separately? I find it strange to do that when they live together?
I also cant see the attraction between the two- he treats her like a friend
But I also get it as they are often eating in different places or picking up treats when they want etc rather than having organised meals.

They mentioned it in the travel day vlog, people must have been commenting. Basically he spends a significant amount more than her on food and general “stuff” when they're on holiday so they keep it separate for fairness. Seemed reasonable to me.

Reactions: 5
These two are some of the few Disney vloggers I can tolerate watching these days. Don’t get me wrong, they can be a bit OTT/cringe at the times but I do really like them. I am desperate to know what he does for a living though!! I feel like he’s the one earning the Disney money in this relationship as I know she is cabin crew. Their last Orlando trip was over the new year, they’ve just done California and then within days of being back they booked Orlando again for this September?!

Reactions: 6
It comes to something when a man shitting out an egg doesn’t even come in the top 10 of cringe things that happened in the last thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10