Disney Vloggers #14 Promoting the best in British dentistry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We saw Anni Stores when we were there in May twice, both times she was vlogging and dragging her husband and son around. They both looked really bored

Reactions: 2
I normally like Charlotte_in_Wonderland, but shes recently posted while away at a Centre Parks with friends. Come home yesterday and is now deflated because she's got to work, then in the next breath she's got free tickets from the Sky VIP Ballot for Legoland, and been invited to a media event of some kind.

She needs to check herself, she should be really grateful for everything she is able to do, especially as a single parent now. She'll have followers who are only able to go on holidays, or days out once in a while, while shes here moaning about it not being 5 mins since she did something that's not work!

Just watching Anni Stores latest series (popped up on recommendation), are her vlogs always so bloody awkward? She seems to be trying to convince herself that she’s having a good time / her family want to be there.
Despise that family, so self absorbed.

Reactions: 1
IMG_1681.png

all this time i thought she was well in her 40s!! She looks closer to 50

This is giving Brogan and Benji in a few years time
IMG_1684.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I normally like Charlotte_in_Wonderland, but shes recently posted while away at a Centre Parks with friends. Come home yesterday and is now deflated because she's got to work, then in the next breath she's got free tickets from the Sky VIP Ballot for Legoland, and been invited to a media event of some kind.

She needs to check herself, she should be really grateful for everything she is able to do, especially as a single parent now. She'll have followers who are only able to go on holidays, or days out once in a while, while shes here moaning about it not being 5 mins since she did something that's not work!
Agreed. And she is off to Florida with her daughter in September she should realise how lucky she is

Agreed. And she is off to Florida with her daughter in September she should realise how lucky she is
She can do better, and not fall into the 'woe is me' trap that others fall into between their trips.

We all wanna have time off work, and she may genuinely feel that way, but it's tone deaf in the current economy.

She totally pretended not to be there but she was there on the 50th (October 1)
Yep, someone tagged her in a photo of them together on Main Street, both wearing masks but it was quickly deleted.

She then posted when the borders were opened up and stated she was excited so I asked her why as she had just been and her answer was 'Dapper Day' so I pointed out AGAIN that she had just been when she shouldn't have and she should just own it..........guess who got blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's stupid when you think that she has illnesses too......she should know better than to go against government recommendations

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I have no idea who this Watsons woman is, but after these comments, I don't think I'll try to find out! 🤣

She def looks older than 40 though!

Reactions: 3
Yep, someone tagged her in a photo of them together on Main Street, both wearing masks but it was quickly deleted.

She then posted when the borders were opened up and stated she was excited so I asked her why as she had just been and her answer was 'Dapper Day' so I pointed out AGAIN that she had just been when she shouldn't have and she should just own it..........guess who got blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's stupid when you think that she has illnesses too......she should know better than to go against government recommendations
I think she was afraid of the backlash Yaz and Ash got, but just own it? I mean you did it, just say so what yea I did if you are going to do it anyway. I don’t get it.

I think she was afraid of the backlash Yaz and Ash got, but just own it? I mean you did it, just say so what yea I did if you are going to do it anyway. I don’t get it.
Exactly, so she should have waited the short wait for the borders to open!......although I think it was an awful thing to have done. Not only were the borders closed to UK guests but lots of people were in an awful state with money due to furlow etc yet these idiots stayed a while in one country to be able to go to WDW to be the first ones there.......bleeping losers

Reactions: 6
And she was at the Disney pixar event last month with Gary C. All these people should be blacklisted.

IMG_1727.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha