Disney Vloggers #14 Promoting the best in British dentistry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch Sydney Purl? She goes to Orlando about twice a year and vlogs it.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched Bill & Glo's Travels? I just had one of their vlogs in my reccommended.
They're very Steve & Carole Vano but I love them, they're so cute 😂

They do love putting out an hour long video from the looks of their channel, but I'm not even mad at them for it lol

Reactions: 3
Just an update on my new faves, the volume is all over the place on the video & I just gave myself and the cat a heart attack because of it 😅

I'd had the volume up on the tv almost at max as when they're vlogging and talking to the camera, it's super quiet, but then the absolute mad lads added a musical montage of the flight taking off but the volume for the music is at the "regular" level, so having the tv volume so high almost made the walls shake 🤣

Idk why I find it so endearing when people my parents' age or older vlogging their trips, because if this was T&J or Vicky, I would be complaining about the sound/video quality & editing, but this is like watching vlogs that your nan & granddad made

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just tried watching our wildest dreams again and I think they’re watchable. Find it bit odd that he went with his ex but they seem nice.
Shame people like Maxth and Alex get the fame over genuine Disney fans just because they let Adam Hattan watch them get down and dirty
An update on my our wildest dreams, they are now friends with t&j and world padlock. Back to the drawing board.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just an update on my new faves, the volume is all over the place on the video & I just gave myself and the cat a heart attack because of it 😅

I'd had the volume up on the tv almost at max as when they're vlogging and talking to the camera, it's super quiet, but then the absolute mad lads added a musical montage of the flight taking off but the volume for the music is at the "regular" level, so having the tv volume so high almost made the walls shake 🤣

Idk why I find it so endearing when people my parents' age or older vlogging their trips, because if this was T&J or Vicky, I would be complaining about the sound/video quality & editing, but this is like watching vlogs that your nan & granddad made
Bill & Glo are lovely. Possibly a guilty pleasure. They love their chain restaurant food and like to share it with us, often while it’s still going around in their mouths. But for unpretentious content it’s a 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bill & Glo are lovely. Possibly a guilty pleasure. They love their chain restaurant food and like to share it with us, often while it’s still going around in their mouths. But for unpretentious content it’s a 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I watched 30 minutes of them shopping in Walmart as I was getting ready to go out earlier and have no regrets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooooh I’ll definitely check them out!

Has anyone watched Bill & Glo's Travels? I just had one of their vlogs in my reccommended.
They're very Steve & Carole Vano but I love them, they're so cute 😂

They do love putting out an hour long video from the looks of their channel, but I'm not even mad at them for it lol
Omg these two are my guilty pleasure too!! I genuinely think it’s their age and I find it inspiring they are giving it a go! It reminds me of watching my parents or grandparents! I think they are cute, and enjoy watching them 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am in an Orlando FB group and the admin run it like dictators. Post last night saying posters can’t link to You tube or IG unless they have over 10k subs. Allegedly to stop spamming but it makes no sense. Surely should stop all or none but they really don’t like anyone challenging them and have turned off comments. I know a group of admin left and started a new FB group a number of years ago and I am beginning to see why. It feels very cliquey.

I am in an Orlando FB group and the admin run it like dictators. Post last night saying posters can’t link to You tube or IG unless they have over 10k subs. Allegedly to stop spamming but it makes no sense. Surely should stop all or none but they really don’t like anyone challenging them and have turned off comments. I know a group of admin left and started a new FB group a number of years ago and I am beginning to see why. It feels very cliquey.
I saw that, but don't recall seeing any spamming posts

Looks like disney trying to get a jump ahead of all the vloggers by releasing their own pov

Have to say, animatronics are amazing but the storyline and energy seem almost zero.

Reactions: 10
I am trying to avoid all clips so I can see it in person for the first time in Sep. But sad that the drone show at DS will finish before I get out there so might cave and watch that one

Looks like disney trying to get a jump ahead of all the vloggers by releasing their own pov

Have to say, animatronics are amazing but the storyline and energy seem almost zero.

Yeah that's boring!

Speaking of boring, I have tried to watch Roll on Holidays :sleep: so dull, all he does is complain about prices, she goes between acting like a complete lunatic to being just so boring with no sense of humour at all. I don't get these people at all. He seems a little controlling as well which is a red flag.

Reactions: 5
Cheers Ears‘ Atlanta racing vlog, thank you for something different.

A couple of thoughts, first neck beards = not good. The creepy dad‘s pathetic sparse beard effort is bad enough, the son seems to be following the same pattern. Guys, if you cannot grow facial hair that looks good, please stop trying.

I wonder if the pair of them hit the gay bars of Atlanta in the evening. I wouldn’t be surprised because dad is just too into it and his wife seems disconnected.

Queers Ears?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there is something seriously off about the cheers ears dad.