Disney Vloggers #14 Promoting the best in British dentistry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed Cheers Ears atlanta vlog. Nice to see something interesting, and the son going after a very different career to most disney vloggers (or any career in some cases). Also nice to see him breaking stereotypes.

I'm sure Adam Hattans brain was exploding somewhere when the son was on screen in skin tight leggings with bulge

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I enjoyed Cheers Ears atlanta vlog. Nice to see something interesting, and the son going after a very different career to most disney vloggers (or any career in some cases). Also nice to see him breaking stereotypes.

I'm sure Adam Hattans brain was exploding somewhere when the son was on screen in skin tight leggings with bulge
I doubt it was his brain that was exploding.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is the son definitely gay? He’s taken the pride flag off his insta- so not sure if it was just there because he was in support of it as he was racing for a pride team? (May be getting this all wrong!)

Is the son definitely gay? He’s taken the pride flag off his insta- so not sure if it was just there because he was in support of it as he was racing for a pride team? (May be getting this all wrong!)
Yes he is, I remember when they made a comment a couple of years ago before all racing pride that was suggesting he was and then became more apparent in future vlogs since then.

Yeah he also made a comment about Hercules arms in one or the disney cruise vlogs.

He just doesn't make it his whole personality, unlike madam Hattan

Reactions: 2
I see out on a limb family are back. They appear to have a new avatar on the thumbnail. It looks no more like them however. I thought it was David from Ben and David

I see out on a limb family are back. They appear to have a new avatar on the thumbnail. It looks no more like them however. I thought it was David from Ben and David
Oh, this is the family that @Tabitha ever so kindly filled me in about 😒😅

Finally looked them up and found this youtube short:
Screenshot_20240602_142117_YouTube.jpg

Quickly disliked and clicked off. I don't think I have to check out their vlogs, this was more than enough! 😂

The blue goatee still makes me feel ill!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure what this fashion is with high neck dresses and belts around the waist… looks ridiculous. Disney Hannah does it too.

Reactions: 4
Not sure what this fashion is with high neck dresses and belts around the waist… looks ridiculous. Disney Hannah does it too.
I think Lucy is very pale and needs to keep covered up in the sun. Don’t know what Disney Hannah’s excuse is 🤷‍♀️

We have come across DayFourTrails. It's a shame he makes such awful thumbnails because the content is very enjoyable.

Any one watched Plates and Parenthood. I was about to switch off as not keen on the channels filming kids and looks like she is trying to be another Knapp. She has 2 toddlers with her and she has sunk 3 Proseccos, 3 Baileys and 2 Vodkas on the plane! WTF I would be hammered. I am now invested and ready to watch another she must have a solid constitution!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sam & Kiera, newbies with just one DLP trip and a Florida travel day vlog so far. Young married couple, seem pretty normal, from Newcastle, he’s ripped.

We have come across DayFourTrails. It's a shame he makes such awful thumbnails because the content is very enjoyable.
Yes! We have, and he is pretty good- I learnt more in his first vlog then I ever have with idiots like Disney in no detail Vicky

I thought I'd give Hare Life another chance and watch the 4 park challenge since it came up in my recommended...

She starts out by saying that she's going to go on one ride in each park, but then decides it's too busy and that she will do one pin trade in each park instead (I don't know why she left that part in the final edit, because zero pin trading happens or is ever mentioned again after leaving the first park 😅)

And although she does technically go to each park, at Hollywood Studios all she does is buy a cookie and then leaves - I'm not sure how much of a challenge that was!

I feel like she films a lot, but there's not any actual content if that make sense. Next time she pops up in my recommended im going to click on the "dont reccommend channel" option!

Steve and Carole Vano are back in Orlando. Bless them they are with their family but won’t film them as they embarrass them 😂 bit harsh.
They have been away loads already this year. Retirement goals 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 3