Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched them on and off for about a year now, as the videos keep popping up in my suggested videos. They seem harmless. They’ve been called out a few times because the way they film, it looks like Thomas gets a bit too touchy feely with the female face characters. However, CMs have posted in comments saying this isn’t the case and they have no issue with Thomas.
Yeah, I heard about that.

I don't follow any Disney influencers, just whatever pops up on my fyp and I get A LOT of these ones. I was just intrigued as to their set up, I thought they might have a foundation or a bio or something explaining a bit more but I couldn't find anything.

Can anyone recommend couples(no kids as I don’t watch vlogs with kids) who have been recently or are going there soon. Not that fake AF CNY(bestie I need a break from social media) or memory maker couple(DisneyHannah leach). Rather watch Danny the Fanny over them

Reactions: 2
Can anyone recommend couples(no kids as I don’t watch vlogs with kids) who have been recently or are going there soon. Not that fake AF CNY(bestie I need a break from social media) or memory maker couple(DisneyHannah leach). Rather watch Danny the Fanny over them
Wizards and Walt I would say, they are heading over soon

L&S Adventures

• Haha
Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Look who just showed up on Grindr*

*clarifying Im a straight woman lol 👀
IMG_9250.png

90mins earlier he posted this
IMG_9251.jpeg

how creepy is this
IMG_9252.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m sure there’s a market for this look somewhere but a grey tracksuit, a north face jacket and an earring screams “I’m a low level dealer, I terrorise my neighbours, my mother got a bullet through her window when I was doing 9 months inside and my ‘disabled’ father has 100 robbery convictions”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am not sure a shot of yourself in JD sports is the most enticing unless he is trying to attract 16 year olds!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is it with some Disney vloggers taking so long to edit and upload vlogs? The misters have just uploaded their travel day from a September 2023 trip that they started uploading 5 months ago!! (unless I've looked at their uploads not in chronological order)

Does he even own that Northface coat as he’s literally in a Northface shop and i can’t see any other photos of him wearing it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is it with some Disney vloggers taking so long to edit and upload vlogs? The misters have just uploaded their travel day from a September 2023 trip that they started uploading 5 months ago!! (unless I've looked at their uploads not in chronological order)
it was their travel home day that was uploaded today

Perhaps life has changed for them. They vlogged because they wanted to not to make money from it