Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
The obsession continues.

Tbf, Ciw has budget trips, saves her air miles, lost dvc in her divorce etc.

Not luxury.
CIW is the only one who admits that it's a struggle to be able to afford to go and that she has a normal job like most normal people on these boards. The rest are either minted or maxing out their flexible friends or in Knapps case spending the in laws dough. I don't think it is Sharnn posting about her now because that last one was to humerous for that desperate weirdo to have wrote.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Nadurath

VIP Member
Wonder if she’s encouraging people not to open PayPal cases because the orders will then go over the maximum amount of time you have to open a claim. Those responses are absolutely shocking. Imagine telling people to just stfu when they quite rightly are wondering where their order is! I bet most of them ordered for trips that they’ve already been and come back from!

Theodore

VIP Member
Is it me or did Cheers Ears effectively just phone in the travel day vlog from their latest trip? Lots of chatting at the beginning and very very little travelling….
The dad gets more camp and weird with every series. That terrible beard (I mean the one on his chin, not Tracy). If that’s not closet, I’m a nun.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
I think i said this before but she gives me, ‘piercing holes in the condom’ vibes.

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
There seems to be very little shame in the influencer community.
It seems that once they get something for free they expect everything should be free.

• Heart

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me what a sugar cookie is and why they love them, please? When i asked for a cookie at disneyland the server said ‘it’s a sugar cookie, is that ok?’ … as opposed to what? A salty cookie?

they look the same as asda
To quote the wankers that buy them to film and fit in
" IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW "

• Haha

HereForTheTea63

Wow how naive are you. She puts it on her instagram story with a link to the salon. Not so sure she’s doing this out the goodness of her heart. She’s is likely receiving discounts to PROMOTE said salon.

Once again, there is no harm in having cosmetic procedures as each to their own, she should not however be promoting it on a family targeted channel.

She also has the same instahun friends you refer to. She just doesn’t post them often on her page as she knows the backlash.

In my opinion, being a massive gym freak and posting this all over your socials but failing to mention the fat burner jabs is not honest.
Why follow someone you clearly dislike? You've been making comments in tattle about her since 2021. Just unfollow her if she annoys you so much

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she’s encouraging people not to open PayPal cases because the orders will then go over the maximum amount of time you have to open a claim. Those responses are absolutely shocking. Imagine telling people to just stfu when they quite rightly are wondering where their order is! I bet most of them ordered for trips that they’ve already been and come back from!
Most likely if there from 6-7 months ago there definitely nearing the limit to claim under PayPal’s guarantees… she probably also doesn’t want PayPal effectively seizing the funds from her bank account (if someone opens a claim PayPal immediately blocks the funds or attempts to secure them from your account - especially if she’s getting a lot - PayPal will just side with the buyers immediately which they do anyway)

No sympathy from me - I’d of opened claims after a few weeks if it was me! I’m guessing she only used PayPal but if she had other payment methods and they open chargebacks with banks usually you get hit with charges for each chargeback as well!

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Disneyhannah… she was really good friends with lim_through the lens but she hasn’t liked his travel day post and didn’t meet up in Florida this time.. another one bites the dust???
She falls out with pretty much everybody. She is a really nasty piece of work. She is a real dictator in the hun circle. Thinks she is something special to look at as well.

gibbs

VIP Member
If she doesn't have any children with her it's an adult trip that's how things work. Doesn't matter if she's gone to Disney, universal or timbuktu: no kids=adult trip.

Sian hasn't done just done adult trips without her kids, she's done them with random insta huns who are her "besties" for 5 minutes. She's done at least 2 of these trips and tried to do a trip which was just her and Callum. She's not a single mum using her own money while her child is in the care of their other parent on their designated time. She's someone who bangs on about budgeting and having to really skrimp on day to day things to go away like they do (which is a complete facade anyway) who then chose to spend family money on just her going away on expensive trips away.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Took fund us in paradise a minute to get back on the ad train.

I get that this is her career but why not be upfront and honest. "This is my job and I now have to come back to work. With that in mind, my content will now resume as normal".

I'm pretty sure yesterday was a post about how she didn't know if she'd ever come back?

gibbs

VIP Member
Do not fear, the full time teacher/nurse/mum/traveller is off to Disney to show all these amateurs how it’s done.
Also, no #AD? Sure you paid for all of these Sian
Oh look at her fluffy hair that she just can't control!
Screenshot_20231009-130245_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Someone mentioning collecting pins. Why do they have to be collected? Can’t people just buy 1 or 2 that they like?
What is this nonsense?!!
I’m guilty of collecting pins 🙈
However I do trade legit pins and not fakes yes I’m a little bit sad being in my late 30’s.
I’m not offended because my better half says I’m sad for collecting pins 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
He has the type of voice that would make a vicar smash their radio.
He used to pride himself on his rants but he wont listen to any opinion other than his own.
Absolute tosspot and in the top 1% of the most vile Disney creators.

• Haha

em69

VIP Member
It feels like this for Fund Us in Paradise is going to be almost as bad for their ‘brand’ as the trashy pair from Magical Day Apparel!
It's a hard one for people to call them out on as her dad's just died but I cannot believe how much they have raised...