Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I agree with both points!

Our Wilding Adventures came up in my recommendations, they're slightly more interesting than Nibbles & Bubbles, but not by a whole lot! Also, they call their honeymoon their disneymoon which tells you all you need to know 😂
The fact that they use word adventures in their channel name is another massive red flag.
Knapps, Reeves, Kershaws etc etc etc...... you can see where I'm going with this

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I’ve watched them for a while. They’re actually ok. Only issue is they jumped on the bandwagon to remove “Disney” from their name as Disney were going to delete every account with “Disney” in their name. People are so stupid at times
I notice Disney in Detail (Dismal) hasn’t changed the name of her channel -good God the woman is 40 years old now -still living her best life in her friends back bedroom doing the same old same old and looking forward to a Christmas trip - when does this life actually become beyond stupid…..same travel day-same food-same avoidance of rides-same pose in from of walls/Castle….. I could go in and on but I’ve bored myself rigid and I’ve got to go and do some real work !!!

• Haha

disneydenial321

The definition of vanilla. What in the pumpkin spiced latte is going on with this couple? Trying too hard to be Sian Knapp.

all the vloggers are just grifters:censored:

• Haha
  • Sick

duckdinner

VIP Member
I'm probably super late to the party, but I've only just discovered L&S Adventures who seem nice enough but I can't get over the guy's teeth! He looks like he went to get turkey teeth done and bottled it after they shaved the teeth down and left before they could fit the caps on 😂

And this might just be me being an impatient Londoner, but I have to watch them on 1.75 playback speed because they both talk so slowly lol

• Haha

eloise b

I really like Mr david and Mr Ian,full of innuendos never take themselves seriously im always laughing at their vlogs,recently when ian went into the crystal arts shop on main st and kept likening the name to a stripper

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
It’s absolutely ridiculous. She’s saying they aren’t ignoring emails but clearly they are cos when people ask for more info rather than a basic one size fits all response they stop replying!!
---

She’s already got a new bf so the divorce is no excuse 😂
Too busy getting finger banged by the new dude to bother with work 🤣

• Haha

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
He can't be a lad with a name like that. There are hardly any left not thirsty as fuck if at all
he’s not a lad. Seems more camp than lad…

Anyone follow wilding adventures? He’s just called his wife ‘bang average’ in a birthday post. This is an insult right? Or is this some joke I’d only get if I followed them religiously?
I would call them ‘vanilla’ - the missionary position of Disney vloggers

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I would like to see a tally of trips for the likes of Dalimore, Stoke Jokes, Anni Stores, Burgess, Knightstrider, Lodge prats, Lisa & Ade, Adam Twattan etc.
They don't appear to own a brain cell between them but they are permanently on luxury vacation.
Don’t forget our Vicky Disney in Denial 😊

• Haha

bluesloth

Oh my god did you see what CIW wore last night….haha only joking! I won’t stir the thread up again

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
I think the whole go fund me from Jeff of Findusinparadise is pretty awful. As mentioned earlier here, they sell the look at us living the dream with Beth not having to hold down a traditional job. But now getting us mugs in our traditional jobs to support them. How long till they go down the Patreon route. Though I’m not sure what they’d give extra for any Patreons

• Heart

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I think these stories and have been deleted now… I think the disney magic is wearing off.. 😳
💀 ew
You won't go far in the vlogging world with that language.
Mr tj travels always came across as a self entitled prick and here we are.

Clearly Mr cool and popular at school and doesn't realise that nobody above the age of 13 uses the word "virgin" as an insult. How embarrassing.

Tabitha

VIP Member
I'm not a loungefly lover at the best of times (I think some designs are cute, but they're too small to be useful for me personally) but it genuinely looks like they're wearing backpacks made for toddlers
It definitely doesnt help when youre built like a brick shithouse too 🤣

• Haha