Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Anyone else see the sad post regarding Beth find us in paradise about her father sadly passing away…………..awfully sad news, followed by, in my opinion, a terribly beggy just giving post from her boyfriend Jeff

Am I the arsehole or is this horrendous?
God I can’t stand them. Wish there was a thread dedicated to them.

Reactions: 6

Tabitha

VIP Member
The thing is, there isnt anyone good (or im not aware of them).
Whenever i see the same question on FB groups the same names pop up; brogan, adam etc. it’s so embarrassing

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Where will Paul Savage pop up next?.
It is like a game of whack a mole.
Hopefully he won't restart his Sunbed5 parody garbage.

• Haha

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Ok so is it acceptable she’s a lifestyle/ Disney vlogger which children no doubt watch and she promotes cosmetic procedures…. That’s ok is it?

This forum destroyed Knapp for going on a solo cruise trip. But now its suddenly ok? She just does better at hiding the fakeness by this honest BS
A cruise aimed largely at families and HHN are hardly comparable.

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
This. I enjoyed them. But then yikes.

CIW has just revealed her new face. I'm a big fan of hers but she just looks so different. So, so different
I don’t watch CiW and each to their own but I always find it so sad that when going back to view a 2019 vlog she was such a pretty girl that I’m sure most women would love to look like and now she looks like Jack Nicholson’s Joker! It’s so sad how insecure people can be of their looks when most of the time they are naturally really attractive. There’s very very few occasions where people have their lips blown up and look better than they previously did.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
Oh no sorry did you not get the memo… she is for everybody!! We all must accept the bullshit gym posts when in actual fact she’s using fat burner injections!!!!
😴😴😴😴
Bore off Sian and enjoy your holiday/home schooling with your lovely girls and creepy husband

• Haha
I really like Catherine Kay too (though I know her bubbly cutesy voice will annoy some) but she is really showing some of the other Disney vloggers up with her trip to Japan and all the other travels. She has interests outside the Disney bubble and not afraid to show it.

disneydenial321

Who do you guys suggest to follow for interesting, non vomit inducing, realistic & factual content? Obvs I follow find us in paradise (don’t really enjoy the content of hoovers & braggy trips) & DFB, paging mr morrow, mickey in the UK and the kershaws. I did follow Disney in detail but found her really dull. Obvs Tim tracker who doesn’t do a lot for me either his voice drives me crackers

Thanks
Danny Dalimore for sure ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PJones

VIP Member
I have some pins but I display them on a board like a painting. No point in having them tucked away in boxes

em69

VIP Member
I see 'Fund us in Paradise' has made a little come back. Not thank you to her followers for the masses of donations towards her dad's funeral that apparently her family couldn't afford.

• Wow
  • Angry

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I never questioned her choice of outfit… I am questioning the right of a person to tattle about CIW without the fan club rimming her bum hole.
You are obsessed with her though. Don't you dislike multiple grifting tossers like the majoirty of us or is it just her for being more attractive and popular than you?

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Themepark Bazza and The Kershaws.
Could you get two more desperate couples? The Bazzas are wearing neck fans like those pricks the Lodge Cunts and the Kershaws are parading around with more filming equipment than a netflix crew.
Poor little sod must have been bored out of his mind but hopefully Dad will get some new subscribers.

• Haha