Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Anyone watched Han and Andy’s new vlog? Very awkward moment about 10 mins in where they all dress in red but tell their friend it’s a blue dress code! He pretended to laugh it off but he looks very awkward. Even Andy called them mean girls
Well, that's the thread dead 🤣

I didn't realise these two still vlogged.
Will give it a look.

I need new vlogger suggestions please!

TubeTired

VIP Member
Watching the magic kingdom vlog from the Burgesses. It’s so awkward that the kids clearly don’t want to be filmed now. They’re at an age where they can actually so no now (family vloggers are the worse imo, shoving cameras in their kids faces from birth) but it means she’s just kind of trying to avoid filming them or forcing them to answer questions and they look so uncomfortable. Give it up Gemma
Yeah, those types just see their kids as money, not as children. Tim Tracker joined that bandwagon quickly after saying they wouldn't have the kids on.

Dude, I will happily rip on her for many MANY things but the things you were choosing to tattle about her were weak as hell. As a seasoned HHN visitor, if her outfit offends I think the sight of some at that event would break you!
I never questioned her choice of outfit… I am questioning the right of a person to tattle about CIW without the fan club rimming her bum hole.

bananarama01

I wondered if that was the case ,but i cant recall anyone else doing it or ive never noticed before
Other people are maybe just being ignorant. I joined a Tokyo Disney FB group as was looking for tips about going and one thing that’s mentioned a lot is blurring out other peoples faces in your pictures

disneylovesstarwars

Anyone seen TheDisneyLad? He’s one of Vet Binkys “friends” and is going hard on the “Disney world is home” things. Gives me the creeps. Has now announced that they’ve joined DVC. Another account that goes on a trip, then spends every day resharing the trip they had with “wish we were still there” blah blah blah.

disneydenial321

The bloke from out on a Limb has an over inflated opinion of himself for someone with 500 subscribers and next to no views. No suprise he is in the circle of british vlogger jerks.
What are the images all about on their channel as well? Looks nothing at all like any of them (even worse than C&L) . Awful watch.
Worse than C&L?:ROFLMAO: Ok now I want to know more
I swear she was on here bitching about others all the time too

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I think she’s acting, trying to make woe is me her thing. No stable income on multiple Disney holidays 🙄 - you can’t get that good deals! I know the Scottish holidays are different so the recent trip aside - she definitely took her kid out of school for previous trips which is cheaper. But her trips looked miserable. They didn’t eat much and she would sleep on insta friends sofas. She was carting a buggy round when the kid was still like 8 and she used to have a massive backpack of Disney outfits so the kid could have several changes throughout the day. Plus she was always ill/moaning about something.
Wow sounds awful, did she post vlogs of this?

Social blade isn’t a good indication unfortunately. I mean, I’m sure theres loads who are buying / doing follow loops, but the way social blade works (and any other site that shows numbers for social media) is through API calls which they’re limited from doing otherwise they get flagged as spam. A lot of the social media sites also just bring back round numbers now rather than exact figures. 500 gains in a day could be 477 rounded up. YT for example will only show in 100’s if you’re under 1000 subs, 10’s under 10,000 subs, etc (I think, it’s a few months since I was working on data reports at work).

There’s loads of documentation on Meta and Google about how their APIs work. It’s probably only interesting if you’re a data nerd like me, but the amount of information you can get is staggering.
Mine shows up how my followers are going so seems pretty accurate

Emmy79

VIP Member
After all the comment on here I watched my first CiW Vlog. It was the solo trip travel day she posted yesterday. Sorry but I thought she came off as pathetic.
If you can, watch a few of her other vlogs, like a weekend one or a mid trip vlog to see what a total sweetheart nut job she really is. She is fun but I guess not for everyone

gibbs

VIP Member
I haven't seen the CIW outfit you are referring too. But when I was recently at Universal I saw far too much flesh on show throughout the day. Think bra sports top and short shorts. I agree that I should not have to see bum cheeks when walking around a theme park during the day. But it is up to the parks to decide their dress code and what is and is not appropriate.
I found it quite fun seeing everyone in their HHN outfits as there were some creative ones.
Its literally a black dress with a sheer black panel around the tummy, boobs are cover covered her bum. Then some black horns