Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I think it was a mixture of this and the breakup. I think it was hard coming back when everyone knew her and Matt as a couple and she had to come back and do content alone with no doubt loads of questions from people. Can’t imagine how hard it is telling friends and family that your marriage has broken down never mind having to tell 100k people
I really enjoyed her Disney Videos but didn't use tattle then x

Reactions: 1

Merida91

The last thing I've seen from either of them was a post sharing their ebay account as they are selling a lot of their stuff. Hopefully its just a general clear out and not something else

I really like them and I think maybe they have more to occupy themselves with now they have the house rather than the flat
I started watching their Milferd on Sea video, apparently they are putting a lot of stuff on ebay to both create funds and space because David wants a dog.

em69

VIP Member
No offence to any who do this… but I cannot justify the price of the not so scary Halloween park tickets! I fly to Florida next week and the price for the evening party is £143 cheapest I found! I’m going to MK that day until 6pm and then to another park when the party starts but that’s so much money for a small evening event of a park you’re spending the majority of the day in!

I know some of them have annual passes but that’s so much to add on! I don’t know how they afford it all!

I think l&r are lovely blokes but I want to know what they do for work for all this money and annual leave!

Rant over 😂
I have the Christmas party booked... but honestly it's my first time and maybe my only time. I don't get these people which go every year when it looks the same.

disneydenial321

If we played a drinking game where you took a shot every time Mr T&J said "Nice" or "Merch" or "Annual Pass" I would 100% be dead.
Trying too much to copy L&S as all they do is talk rubbish and film merch.
this lot know what they’re doing. Making longer videos so they get more ad revenue but if they made better quality shorter video(less than 1hr) they might get better audience retention and possibly more views.
it’s obvious they are only in it for the money

TubeTired

VIP Member
Disney needs to do more to get people to go back? This from the woman that’s had how many Disney trips since restrictions lifted? Oh yeah, they’re having to work really hard to get her money… 🤣
I'm sure they mean Disney needs to give them free stuff and somehow that will get people going back.
---
A small selection for your lunchtime reading amusement 🤣 He gives DVC members a bad name, he’s nothing more than an entitled little sod.
This guy vlogs, right? Maybe, just maybe, cast members get tired of these people taking up space and acting like they're TV or movie stars.

Last edited:
Went to Disneyland Paris the last week of Aug and saw L&R Dreaming in the wild a lot.

Better half chatted to them at one point. Got the feeling they are over the whole vlogging thing.

MabelMae

I have what I guess counts as a Disney insta account (basically didn’t want to spam my friends who have no interest in Disney), it has less than 1k followers, doesn’t have Disney / magic / my happy place type bollocks in the name and is quite clearly just me posting when on holiday. I’ve just woken up to this in my inbox….

View attachment 2511140View attachment 2511141View attachment 2511142

Absolute bullshittery; I wonder how many have fallen for this tripe. That’ll be a hard no Adam whoever the fuck you are.
I got the exactly the same from them too!

TubeTired

VIP Member
Lisa and Ade. Our Lady of Perpetual Surprise’s eyebrows get higher up her forehead with every new video it seems. I’m waiting for the day they completely disappear into her hairline.
Maybe she'll shave a curve in her hairline for them.

LoujD

Bless, he’s not the brightest spark
What’s with outfit of the day? Can we leave that in 2023. Nobody cares
Started off thinking these guys are ok but he’s just a waffler. She seems nice however.
I’m struggling to watch them now, he’s so bloody boring! I’m sure they rattle on just to increase their vlog length, if they read here we don’t need war and peace at the start of your day.

TubeTired

VIP Member
No offence to any who do this… but I cannot justify the price of the not so scary Halloween park tickets! I fly to Florida next week and the price for the evening party is £143 cheapest I found! I’m going to MK that day until 6pm and then to another park when the party starts but that’s so much money for a small evening event of a park you’re spending the majority of the day in!

I know some of them have annual passes but that’s so much to add on! I don’t know how they afford it all!

I think l&r are lovely blokes but I want to know what they do for work for all this money and annual leave!

Rant over 😂
Some regular folks (not vloggers) will simply buy a ticket for the party as it gives you park admission late in the afternoon.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Does that Aclaireytale woman actually go to work anymore every time I look at Insta she is standing by a suitcase (you know the shitty one every man and his Disney bruvva is being gifted at the moment) Dublin this time!!!
Do you have a picture of the case?

Emmy79

VIP Member
Ok going off topic here, I’ve talked about Tayl as old as time before. They intrigue me, and despite dad irritating the hell out of me with his tiresome questions at the end of every sentence, I actually enjoy watching their vlogs. The kids are adorable and they spend a lot of time in universal which is more aligned to my kind of trips. However…I just don’t understand the family dynamics. They have 4 kids, most of the time. Their latest Florida series doesn’t include one of the kids…which I think is kinda sad to leave one behind, and they’ve just released a Disneyland Paris mini series where this time they choose to leave 2 kids behind and just take the other 2 of them. How odd is that?! The other two are being left with nanna. As lovely as nanna is…think I know where I would rather be! I just don’t get it.
I gave up on them due to the bloody questions.......it's every sodding sentence......and every reply is 'yeah'!