Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
It’s daycare for adults so I can see why it appeals to these same people. Everything needs to be sold as a package for them, and they won’t do anything outside of that bubble. Like Adam Hattan not getting off the ship or Victoria never doing typhoon lagoon after like 40 trips.
(Of course I’m generalising here, not saying everyone who likes Disney and cruises is the same).
Absolutely, when was the last time you saw a vlog where they did a transfer flight and booked it all independently which quite often can save you a fortune and is what a lot of normal people do?

I love Disney and will book a package if it works out but couldn't think of anything worse than a cruise, especially around Europe. A good few years ago I was staying in Venice for a few days, we used to get up early before the cruise ships arrived had an early lunch and then went back for a snooze before going out again when they all have buggered off again. The difference in how busy it is, is amazing, those ships hold a LOT of people and you only get a few mins to spend in a place when it's heaving.

Reactions: 1

TubeTired

VIP Member
It's so so bad. Terrible Focusing (both what it focuses on, and how quickly it does it), terrible in low light. Seems to easily corrupt cards (unless it's user error!).

Better of with the Sony RX100, even if they bought the MK3 rather than the latest MK7!
I think it's marketed as a vlogging camera and I'm sure one of the vloggers everyone goes on about has it, so they have to buy it.
A bunch also have the full frame cameras and again I'm sure never look at any of the settings. It's like the uniform for these folks.

gibbs

VIP Member
Desperate local angle maybe? I think she’s on the cruise that stops in Liverpool. But if it’s like last time, she’ll just meet up with her parents for a coffee and get back on the ship 🤷‍♀️
She used to work for disney cruises didn't she so did her other half, so could be something to do with that.

Mark81

VIP Member
Just come across a channel called josh and lj. Wasn't looking for disney but came across their virgin travel day. Watched a few of their california trip. Seem a nice normal couple, no acting up for camera or being loud. Camera work could be a bit better but a nice easy watch

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Yeah, at some point, they quit their jobs, people ask about them, so it becomes all about them, then a short hop and skip to patreon, merchandise and full on pay us to vacation and eat like crazy lifestyle.
It is embarrassing to watch it unfold.

Whywhywhy2000

Has Charlotte Ruff broken up with her boyfriend Adam? She never seems to mention him anymore and he hasn’t been on her grid for a while

• Wow

EllBelle

Sorry slightly off topic but I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole that is the dibb 😂 I haven’t been on for ages…. There’s got to be a few of these bloggers who are members there!!
Oh there's a few. Lisa and Ade, Disney in Detail, Phil Emma and Ben (there was drama there a few years ago when Emma did two years on Disney Mom Panel). The Watsons were also Dibbers back in the day but also had a falling out.

Is this one half of the covid spoons who travelled just after flying restrictions eased and he had his mask around his ankles under his chin for the duration of his flight? and someone on youtube said he looked like that chav lottery winner?

I'm enjoying T & J travels but lord, can he waffle on. It's like he's trying to sell you the holiday and never shut's up. His wife/partner is so likeable, I wish he'd give her a bit more screen time.
That’s the one, but he then cheated on her while she was heavily pregnant or had not long given birth. Looked a rat, unsurprising to learn he is a rat.

fizzer20

I never found them good Disney vloggers, never did enough in the parks, but I enjoyed their home vlogs.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Mr Mumbles did not want to call it Disneymoon from the first vlog but his pushy pants, desperate to be like Knapp kept saying it, repeatedly so he caved in!

This is another couple who appear to have a money tree in their garden
He is a bit henpecked. I wonder if they have kids will they vlog them like Knappily.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Watching some of the new Cruise with Ben and David. The tubby one's always been tubby but he's starting to look dangerously overweight. The other one still looks like Mr Funnybones

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Social blade isn’t a good indication unfortunately. I mean, I’m sure theres loads who are buying / doing follow loops, but the way social blade works (and any other site that shows numbers for social media) is through API calls which they’re limited from doing otherwise they get flagged as spam. A lot of the social media sites also just bring back round numbers now rather than exact figures. 500 gains in a day could be 477 rounded up. YT for example will only show in 100’s if you’re under 1000 subs, 10’s under 10,000 subs, etc (I think, it’s a few months since I was working on data reports at work).

There’s loads of documentation on Meta and Google about how their APIs work. It’s probably only interesting if you’re a data nerd like me, but the amount of information you can get is staggering.