Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kikidoyouloveme

Are you saying you called someone out that you would? If so, who?
We were In the Gatwick lounge having breakfast ( it’s a buffet situation) And my kids were sorting them selves out I was standing away and I heard a shrill ‘haiiiiiiiii guyssssss - let’s see what’s going on over here ‘ the cannon was shoved Right into my kids plates And faces and I was like, absolutely not ! It wasn’t anyone well known sadly , but I kicked. Up a bit of a fuss and made them delete my children, the lounge staff were actually really good & offered to remove her, but she did as I asked and I started to feel really embarrassed ( I’m the biggest wet wipe you could imagine This was so not me!) and of course we had potentialy the flight to get through , so I said no it was fine , it was the audacity for me though , the lack of thought & consideration, blows my mind ! ( same flight there was also an announcement about vlogging virgin staff) but that had nothing to do with me , people are nuts !!
---
* delete the footage of my children * my kids are safe & well 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Laid up with the lurgy this week and watching all kinds of shite but Travelling Magical wtf. Never seen them before what a strange couple. She has had a weird children’s fancy dress outfit on in every park so far and her baps are spilling out 🤮
I am deadly serious when I say this. She had an Only Fans :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Another shitty channel sticking up for Anni Stores in the comments. The Travelling Taits (me neither) with 22k subscribers yet they get a few hundred views. They are all the same. Sad bastards need to get back to buying subs and keeping their nose out. Imagine being defended by Ohanaof3 lol

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen the “waaaah I might lose my Insta account because I have Disney in the name and I’m not associated with Disney so I’m changing my name” trend on Insta at the moment? I’ve seen no proof of this actually happening, just a whole lot of people jumping on a bandwagon quicker than you can say Justice for Harambe 🙄

• Haha

Anniebee

VIP Member
So I’ve recently been watching the Hackett family. How many freebies do this crew get? Free stay and tickets because their room wasn’t cleaned? NOBODIES ROOMS WERE CLEANED!!!

Free lightening lanes because someone rolled their ECV into the Mum and she had to be wheelchaired away? Then miraculously walked the park for hours afterwards

Free milkshakes because the small one got her foot caught in the door at DeLuxe burger

Endless milking of a birthday to get freebies

Broke their potter wand but were calling to guest services to “see if Universal could do anything”

Free cookies, free drinks…the list is bloody endless!

Then the massive flouting of safety rules such as vlogging Universal rides (including Hulk
Which has a metal detector!) and putting the 2/3 yo in trainers that make her taller to get her on rides.

What gives?

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Not met, but I’ve seen Knappily in the park, Reeves Family Adventures on a Disney cruise, very briefly saw the back of the Fuckfaces heads at the train station and I think Stepherella at DLP (mentioned them all over various threads).

Knappily totally ignored her family to wave at characters then pushed them in front of the station and made them dance which appeared on Insta as a “oh I love my tribe and how much they love Disney” kinda thing. Kids were bored, dullum was bored, Sian wanted to be the focus of all attention and eye fucked herself in the camera for the perfect angle.

Reeves were the loudest “oh we have a YT channel, not quite as big as Tim Tracker” braggers ever. They made sure the world and his dog knew they vlogged.

Fuckfaces looked like dirty scruffs which is kinda on brand for them.

Not met, but I’ve seen Knappily in the park, Reeves Family Adventures on a Disney cruise, very briefly saw the back of the Fuckfaces heads at the train station and I think Stepherella at DLP (mentioned them all over various threads).

Knappily totally ignored her family to wave at characters then pushed them in front of the station and made them dance which appeared on Insta as a “oh I love my tribe and how much they love Disney” kinda thing. Kids were bored, dullum was bored, Sian wanted to be the focus of all attention and eye fucked herself in the camera for the perfect angle.

Reeves were the loudest “oh we have a YT channel, not quite as big as Tim Tracker” braggers ever. They made sure the world and his dog knew they vlogged.

Fuckfaces looked like dirty scruffs which is kinda on brand for them.

Stepherella was a cunt. Took over the whole of Cafe Fantasia at DLP for a meet and greet then moaned when staff seated people who were actually eating and drinking near her. Her and the influencer friends ordered 1 glowtini and all took turns having a photo shoot with it so they could look like they all ordered one / drank one. They split the cost between them and none of them drank any of it 
This is priceless.

Stepherella was a cunt. Took over the whole of Cafe Fantasia at DLP for a meet and greet then moaned when staff seated people who were actually eating and drinking near her. Her and the influencer friends ordKnaered 1 glowtini and all took turns having a photo shoot with it so they could look like they all ordered one / drank one. They split the cost between them and none of them drank any of it 

This is priceless. I hate the fakeness of it all and
I’ve seen the Reeves at Disney Springs, told anyone who even barely glanced at them that they were BIG YouTubers.
They are extremely big youtubers but not how they think

• Haha

teamonster

Chatty Member
I don't get the 'photo op'? He looks like he has been snapped mid movement and he is just stood off to the side of the entrance. Doesn't look like a legit posed photo, but a quick candid. He doesn't even have the entrance in the background and frame
I can’t tell if you’re joking or not ?

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Wow. They are still calling it Reevesfest. Big headed or what. Who are most of the people in the photo? I only recognise a couple of them t.b.h
I only recognise Ashley and Emma (obviously as its their post!) and Zoe and Nathan the Stalker Staker.

The lady from Reeves has lost a ton of weight. Him, not so much! Looks like a fucking weeble.

Reevesfest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What a deluded bunch of numpties! They are BIG YouTubers dont you know? All 2000 subscribers worth!

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Alcoholism or just some kind of stupid brag.

A few years back on cruising YouTube, there were people who would go out of their way to say they didn't condone it, but then fully describe buying fake containers to put alcohol in. Dude, you just need to realize you have a problem and take care of it instead of trying to get banned from cruise lines.
Yeah just like Prick from the Caravan Cunts with his bottles of “mouthwash” on the cruise

• Haha
  • Sad
so many vloggers have DVC. I’ve priced it up and it’s about £30000-60000?!! Minimum 10% down payment as well if you finance it(which you shouldn’t).
Karen Bee did a good video on DVC. I know she’s awful at vlogging but her DVC video was actually informative and she broke down the difference between each resort.
Seeing as DisneyHannah came up again - why did she and her gang unfollow L&S? Someone must know the beef👀 that DisneyHannah has 2 other younger vloggersin her little crew now. I’ve tried to watch but they’re both just desperate wannabes.
Disneyhannah is the most toxic person in the Disney community it’s so funny that she has a bunch of minions all trying to be her she has fallen out with lots of the girls in the Disney community with bullying and making up lies about some of them remember that time she got one of her minions to send death threats to

• Heart

teamonster

Chatty Member
I’ve seen the Reeves at Disney Springs, told anyone who even barely glanced at them that they were BIG YouTubers.

• Haha

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Disney Hannah gets ahead - that girl knows how to throw out a decent pic and not look like a complete idiot !
Sorry but Disneyhannah is nothing more then a bully and gets her ‘minions’ to do her dirty work.
The whole pixiedustoxox situation was terrible I mean death threats with no proof she wrote here about her says it all imo.

Theodore

VIP Member
Jen Lefforge… what an entitled, bragging know-all witch she is. Fifty year old woman trying to be a super hip creator. Can’t stand her 😡

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I often start a new series with vloggers I find refreshing and different and then by the third vlog, they’re just the same as all the others and usually on the beg too.