Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Bloody hell reeves family adventures aren’t half dragging out their last series from
October 2022!! They’ve only just released travel home day…that’s 8/9 months ago!
They are so boring. I think they have only lost weight so they can go to universal and liven up the vlogs a bit.

TubeTired

VIP Member
More to the point, I don’t know how anyone can continue to watch Jojo. The man hike is a complete idiot who has to be the centre of attention. Doesn’t he hang around with the twat who became famous for drinking Disney springs fountain water and other such dumb drama?
They're all kind of idiots to me, just to differing degrees.

mirimiri

im new to this thread but not new to disney vloggers but, cheers ears - is their son gay? Sorry if its already been said before lmao

Sinnocence

How do you report someone? Someone I follow has been doing it too, the amount of times they stop the rides for people filming pisses me off, and I can never understand why they film 3D simulator rides it’s pointless!
I used the live chat function on the app, have a ref and everything lol <\bitch>

yeah it will be interesting to see if they do get included as it may indicate how further expansions may be handled (I think the advertising material is intentionally vague to give dvc the option to do what they want with the resort)

also, don’t need to pay for top of the world lounge…theres An optional dessert package thing you can book, but not essential.
Ah I didn't know it was optional, I've not bothered looking as I'm a resale outcast!! :cry:
---
That value room is rarer than a unicorn.
Managed to get one night once, by pure chance!! lol

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Caught up with The Despicable 3 life update vlog. I genuinely like them. Big Jim lost his job back in March, thankfully found a new one.

They go on to talk about how they really need to be tight with money - so no big trips coming up. Next breath we find out 2 cruises booked for next year. Ummm, ok.
He must have got a decent pot of money when he was layed off so I'm suprised it wasn't straight back to Universal as per usual.

Tabitha

VIP Member
She lives with her Mum, Dad and her brother. Mum and Dad I assume own the flat and I doubt she contributes any board.
ok thanks! When I look her up on 192 it came up and just her living with one other person. Maybe it’s her dad. But she does not need to worry about rent or mortgage, especially in such an exclusive postcode

IMG_9037.jpeg

teamonster

Chatty Member
I just watched one of the cringiest vlogs ever. The misters other best friends “the baker family” recreating a whole episode of ant and devs Saturday takeaway. Just so bad. Worse by the end when they do the karaoke backstreet boys with guest stars from the usual desperates.
This is one of the cringiest, most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen.

ETA - does the boy have a scab on his chin or is that a soul patch?

Last edited:

TubeTired

VIP Member
I get what you are saying but I was thinking of a potential conflict of interests. She is a Florida vlogger herself and films her travel days so imagine if she has to tell one of these 100's of assholes to stop and they recoginse her. Could be awkward. I don't ever think filming in your work uniform is a bright idea either.
Hopefully they're only filming in crew areas and not showing other passengers.

disneydenial321

Just started watching one couples adventure. They are legitimate travel people (are you watching Knapp) and I actually quite like them.

However just watched this video of them visiting the Intrepid museum in NYC. It had me pissing myself with laughter. They clearly do not know the word Intrepid!!

I’ve never seen anyone complain more than these two. On Instagram they complain daily😂

RJ130613

Chatty Member
Knightstryder back in Florida again. These vloggers take the piss although they are sponsored by Only fans so at least we know how they pay for it.
Ooof people will pay to look at anything these days. its like an admission ticket to the zoo, she looks haggard :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tabitha

VIP Member
Has anyone read about Pete from Dis unplugged/WDWinfo? The allegations about him are crazy and scary!!!! I’ve been reading the Dis thread and cannot believe what I’ve been reading!
I haven’t been reading but I think that started on tattle https://tattle.life/wiki/the-disunplugged